Is Musk risking a Tesla boycott over his anti-Semitism?

THe ADL has gone full blown left loon. Too bad, they used to be a respected organization,

Like the ACLU.

At least FIRE has gone past their old focus on just education, and now cover all forms of expression.

I think the JDF is too right wing to be a replacement for the ADL.

And yet you have an opinion on it.

Typical lefty letting others do your thinking for you.
? I am noting actual news. Is Musk racist? Yep. Color me shocked that a South Afrikaans mine owner is a racist. But MAGAs love their foreign racists.

? I am noting actual news. Is Musk racist? Yep. Color me shocked that a South Afrikaans mine owner is a racist. But MAGAs love their foreign racists.

How is he a racist?

Assumption based on facts not in evidence, again, like most lefties.

How could a person as intelligent as he possibly condone something so absurd as the idea that "Jews" are against "white people"? Surely, some absurd "whites" hate "whites", but Jewish people in general, being "white", certainly are not opposed to themselves.

Does anyone have an actual screenshot of the tweet he replied to?

I looked and can't find it.

Left wing cult fucks hate Israel and the Jews. They should love Musk's allegedly ANTISEMITIC tweet.

Finally found the damn thing.

The only problem is he didn't specify "Progressive Jewish Communities", which since they usually support Dems, are usually in support of Dem border policies, which has resulted in numbers of muslims coming to this country illegally, and said muslims usually aren't a fan of jews in general.

Bad wording? Yes. Is the poster linked probably an antisemite? yes. Should musk have been more careful? yes.

But it is reality, if you assume he posted about lefty jewish groups and people like the ADL.

IBM has paused advertising on X after a report found that the tech company’s ads were placed next to antisemitic content on the platform formerly known as Twitter.

“IBM has zero tolerance for hate speech and discrimination and we have immediately suspended all advertising on X while we investigate this entirely unacceptable situation,” an IBM spokesperson told CNBC in a statement.

Media Matters for America published a report Wednesday that said the media watchdog group “recently found ads for Apple, Bravo, Oracle, Xfinity and IBM next to posts that tout Hitler and his Nazi Party on X.”

X CEO Linda Yaccarino has been attempting to win back advertisers that stopped their campaigns after Elon Musk purchased the company last year. Researchers and advocacy groups have documented a rise of controversial content on X, though the company has disputed those claims.

Elon Musk boosts antisemitic tweet, claims ADL and other groups push ‘anti-white’ messaging

Tesla, SpaceX, and X Corp. leader Elon Musk issued a spate of arguably bigoted tweets on Wednesday that spurred a critical backlash online.

First, Musk drew attention to and agreed with an antisemitic conspiracy theory, and then directly accused “Jewish communities,” the nonprofit Anti-Defamation League, and minorities of what he called “anti-white” messaging and views, without giving examples to support his accusations.

Musk, who is the richest person in the world with a net worth around $225 billion according to Bloomberg, leads several companies that collectively employ around 150,000 people worldwide, including SpaceX, Tesla, The Boring Co., Neuralink, X Corp. and his latest artificial intelligence startup, xAI.

His anti-Semitic bona fides are well established. And he's turned X in to a place that welcomes pro-Nazi rhetoric. No one can deny his business acumen and his engineering genius. But let's face it, his a right wing extremist with fascist leanings.
Rather I think that would be a cover for tanking EVs :)

Usually they just say "Jews", not "Jewish Communities". real antisemites don't quantify between different types of Jews.

I'd give Musk 24 hours to clarify his statement.
I have no idea. I am not that deep into AntiSemiticism to know the details (not an attack, that wasn't a thing in Texas).

Forum List

Back