Is Mortimer White to you?

Is Mortimer White?

• Yes he is White

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No he is not White

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have my own opinion on it but Im curious how the people here perceive it. You dont need to comment much. Just vote.

View attachment 294087

I would say yes, though I think the only real white people i have seen were Irish. It really doesnt matter to most people here in the U.S. despite what it may appear. And if it really does matter that much to someone, then they have a personal problem. I guess I'm white too technically, though I am surrounded by people everyday who are darker skinned than me, i dont think about it much. I was raised in a "multi cultural" situation and it never made sense to me to question why... it was just life. I had to just get on with it. If i had problems with people it wasnt about their color, it was about them. So in the end Mortimer, its just about you... dont worry about your skin and dont judge others about their lighter skin as well... they might think differently than you would think.

The only people for whom race is not a consideration is white people. Others aren't nearly so generous.

There are people who think race is important and who dont think race is very important in all groups. For making friends, neighbourhood, and even dating race is not important to me.
Bullshit. You’ve done nothing but harp on whether or not you could pass as white since you came to this forum.

I have my own opinion on it but Im curious how the people here perceive it. You dont need to comment much. Just vote.

View attachment 294087

I would say yes, though I think the only real white people i have seen were Irish. It really doesnt matter to most people here in the U.S. despite what it may appear. And if it really does matter that much to someone, then they have a personal problem. I guess I'm white too technically, though I am surrounded by people everyday who are darker skinned than me, i dont think about it much. I was raised in a "multi cultural" situation and it never made sense to me to question why... it was just life. I had to just get on with it. If i had problems with people it wasnt about their color, it was about them. So in the end Mortimer, its just about you... dont worry about your skin and dont judge others about their lighter skin as well... they might think differently than you would think.

The only people for whom race is not a consideration is white people. Others aren't nearly so generous.

There are people who think race is important and who dont think race is very important in all groups. For making friends, neighbourhood, and even dating race is not important to me.
Bullshit. You’ve done nothing but harp on whether or not you could pass as white since you came to this forum.
Read my link I posted
Hello from Inquiring Mind

If I didn't see where you were from, at first glance I'd think you were some sort of Samoan.

Morti is a nice guy ! He's a lil confused at timez and my thoughts are paypal him a ticket to a glory hole and see if he returns on his own dime the next day, thereby verifying his preferences as a true..........true.....whatevah....
I expect after the enlightenment he might become a biker

Morti is a nice guy ! He's a lil confused at timez and my thoughts are paypal him a ticket to a glory hole and see if he returns on his own dime the next day, thereby verifying his preferences as a true..........true.....whatevah....
I expect after the enlightenment he might become a biker
Fuck his enlightenment. I lost a dear friend in that shithole that spawned his kind.

View attachment 294087

Are Romas White?

No...

I think some could be considered white though. Depends how you want to view it. You dont consider this person with these results white?

wendyromanichal.jpg

View attachment 294087

Are Romas White?

No...

I think some could be considered white though. Depends how you want to view it. You dont consider this person with these results white?

wendyromanichal.jpg

No... You are mixed...

I mean the other person. Who is 91% european.

"Is Mortimer white?"

Have you ever even looked at one of your thousands of selfies, Mortimer? You're not white. You're barely human...

Forum List

Back