• No he is not White

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I have my own opinion on it but Im curious how the people here perceive it. You dont need to comment much. Just vote.

AC.jpg

You've asked this 500 ways, 5,000 times.

Do you think that you are too much into yourself? I have never seen a thread by you that wasn't about you. You must be a blast on a date. :(

I have my own opinion on it but Im curious how the people here perceive it. You dont need to comment much. Just vote.

View attachment 294087

I would say yes, though I think the only real white people i have seen were Irish. It really doesnt matter to most people here in the U.S. despite what it may appear. And if it really does matter that much to someone, then they have a personal problem. I guess I'm white too technically, though I am surrounded by people everyday who are darker skinned than me, i dont think about it much. I was raised in a "multi cultural" situation and it never made sense to me to question why... it was just life. I had to just get on with it. If i had problems with people it wasnt about their color, it was about them. So in the end Mortimer, its just about you... dont worry about your skin and dont judge others about their lighter skin as well... they might think differently than you would think.

View attachment 294087

I would say yes, though I think the only real white people i have seen were Irish. It really doesnt matter to most people here in the U.S. despite what it may appear. And if it really does matter that much to someone, then they have a personal problem. I guess I'm white too technically, though I am surrounded by people everyday who are darker skinned than me, i dont think about it much. I was raised in a "multi cultural" situation and it never made sense to me to question why... it was just life. I had to just get on with it. If i had problems with people it wasnt about their color, it was about them. So in the end Mortimer, its just about you... dont worry about your skin and dont judge others about their lighter skin as well... they might think differently than you would think.

The only people for whom race is not a consideration is white people. Others aren't nearly so generous.

View attachment 294087

The only people for whom race is not a consideration is white people. Others aren't nearly so generous.

There are people who think race is important and who dont think race is very important in all groups. For making friends, neighbourhood, and even dating race is not important to me.

View attachment 294087

There are people who think race is important and who dont think race is very important in all groups. For making friends, neighbourhood, and even dating race is not important to me.

Apparently, judging by your post history, race is of vital importance to you.

View attachment 294087

Apparently, judging by your post history, race is of vital importance to you.
Think again of what I have written

Forum List

Back