Is Melania Trump an American- or is she a Slovenian?

Melanie probably made more money than any of you dipshits before she married Trump.

Hookers make good money

So what sluts give it away and don't make a dime. Nobodys perfect. Most women today are not virgins when they marry.
Republicans honor Melania sleeping her way to citizenship while they condemn a Mexican woman working her ass off as a maid trying to do the same thing

Never mind.

She's only six years older than Junior. It's gotta be a little creepy when your stepmom is as old as the chicks you're humping.

LOL, which is what? Every mans dream.
If I were a billionaire, I'd have a trophy wife. Kind of like Jackie O after JFK died.

Jackie O married the richest man alive at the time and sold herself to an old man she didn't love. She wrote about it.
I'm a realistic old lady and although still with my husband of almost 40 yr.s who loves me, I don't fool mtself that men find younger women attractive. Also in most cases ' Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend",haha.

She's only six years older than Junior. It's gotta be a little creepy when your stepmom is as old as the chicks you're humping.

If I were a billionaire, I'd have a trophy wife. Kind of like Jackie O after JFK died.

Jackie O married the richest man alive at the time and sold herself to an old man she didn't love. She wrote about it.
I'm a realistic old lady and although still with my husband of almost 40 yr.s who loves me, I don't fool mtself that men find younger women attractive. Also in most cases ' Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend",haha.
That seems really sad to me. But who am I to judge?

That seems really sad to me. But who am I to judge?

Truths not always pleasant,lol. Human nature makes a mockery of it quite often.

Melania Trump, who was born in Slovenia, came to the United States, married a billionaire and became an American citizen spoke on Donald's behalf this week.

Is she an American?

Or is she really Slovenian?

Who gives a shit?

Melanie probably made more money than any of you dipshits before she married Trump.

Hookers make good money

So what sluts give it away and don't make a dime. Nobodys perfect. Most women today are not virgins when they marry.
Republicans honor Melania sleeping her way to citizenship while they condemn a Mexican woman working her ass off as a maid trying to do the same thing
Melania followed the law to become a citizen.

She sure did....the oldest law there is

Sleep your way to what you want

Her personal net worth separate from any of Trump's wealth is around $10 Million.

And she didn't have to rob banks like The Arkansa Gang did before they hit the big time of nation destroying and selling secrets which is more profitable. And people think the mafia's are dangerous and lucritive.

Her personal net worth separate from any of Trump's wealth is around $10 Million.

And she didn't have to rob banks like The Arkansa Gang did before they hit the big time of nation destroying and selling secrets which is more profitable. And people think the mafia's are dangerous and lucritive.
Why rob a bank when you have a sugar daddy to give you all the money you want.....Boob jobs sure pay off

Why rob a bank when you have a sugar daddy to give you all the money you want.....Boob jobs sure pay off

She never killed others or robbed anyone far as we know. So she is alright in my book. Now she is a wife and mother her past is past ,imo.

I am one of the few actual Americans here. I want to see all your papers.

Doubtful

I still live in Florida where my ancestors were born. You people are illegal aliens.

funny, white trash boy..... my family has been here legally and i'm second generation. it's a joke if you think you're more american than anyone else.

near as i can tell the only thing you're more of is ignorant.

That's because you're a fool. I may be ignorant but I'm not insane as you are. Look at my Avatar of Osceola. I am Seminole dipshit.

I am one of the few actual Americans here. I want to see all your papers.

Doubtful

I still live in Florida where my ancestors were born. You people are illegal aliens.

funny, white trash boy..... my family has been here legally and i'm second generation. it's a joke if you think you're more american than anyone else.

near as i can tell the only thing you're more of is ignorant.

That's because you're a fool. I may be ignorant but I'm not insane as you are. Look at my Avatar of Osceola. I am Seminole dipshit.

Why would you call yourself a dipshit?

Forum List

Back