Is Melania Trump an American- or is she a Slovenian?

Melania shows us the proper way to become an American citizen.......spread your legs and marry a billionaire

Wow...and he says he's a woman's advocate..oh that's rightm..as with all lefties...she can't be a women...unless she votes democrat

Trump brags about how his wife gained citizenship the "right way"
Whoring yourself to a billionaire

Stupid Mexicans think anyone wants citizens who work in the fields

I am one of the few actual Americans here. I want to see all your papers.

Doubtful

I still live in Florida where my ancestors were born. You people are illegal aliens.

Oh, now I get it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Does anyone beleive that Melania would had married Trump if he had been a plumber pulling in 100K a year (not bad money for a plumber)?

Wow- lots of responses.

No one answering the question.

Is Melania an American- or is she a Slovenian?

Let me simplify this - choose 1 or 2
  1. Melania Trump is an American
  2. Melania Trump is a Slovenian.

Wow- lots of responses.

My understanding is that she is a naturalized American citizen. Having said that, Google and BING are your friends.

I think she's Hottentot.

Don't be judgmental. I say that because prostitution is probably not illegal in Slovenia. Ergo, the businessman Trump married a businesswoman who wisely used her assets. She showed him her income curves, and Trump showed her his sunk costs. Ultimately, probably due to sticker shock, Trump probably did a cost/benefit analysis and decided it would cheaper in the long run to marry her than pay her by the hour.

Wow- lots of responses.

My understanding is that she is a naturalized American citizen. Having said that, Google and BING are your friends.

So do you consider her an American- or a Slovenian?

Wow- lots of responses.

So do you consider her an American- or a Slovenian?
She is an American citizen.

Melania Trump, who was born in Slovenia, came to the United States, married a billionaire and became an American citizen spoke on Donald's behalf this week.

Is she an American?

Or is she really Slovenian?
she's as "natural born" as obama. you asked. :cool:

She's only six years older than Junior. It's gotta be a little creepy when your stepmom is as old as the chicks you're humping.

Melania shows us the proper way to become an American citizen.......spread your legs and marry a billionaire

Wow...and he says he's a woman's advocate..oh that's rightm..as with all lefties...she can't be a women...unless she votes democrat

Or has a sex change. Or thinks the slow horrible torture bloody death of a world leader is ' halarious '. We came we saw he died, HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Melanie probably made more money than any of you dipshits before she married Trump.

Hookers make good money

So what sluts give it away and don't make a dime. Nobodys perfect. Most women today are not virgins when they marry.
Republicans honor Melania sleeping her way to citizenship while they condemn a Mexican woman working her ass off as a maid trying to do the same thing
Melania followed the law to become a citizen.

Forum List

Back