Is MAGA spreading? Netherlands goes MAGA

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I reckon they need to impeach him now about 20 times and then indict him.

The fact that Geert Wilders got more votes than his Left-wing opponents is a threat to democracy!!

:auiqs.jpg:

To be accurate, Netherlands is going MNGA, Make Netherlands great again.

That's the key of the MAGA philosophy. Let every country work on making themselves great again, whether its Argentina, El Salvador, or now the Netherlands.

And once they get involved in that, they won't have time for war.

Trump got good vibes going between the Koreas, between Israel and Saudi Arabia, between Russia and Ukraine.

That all went out the window when Sleepy Joe and his Biden Doctrine of War and Malaise was substituted for Trump's revolutionary doctrine of Peace and Prosperity.

MAGA is nationalism and nationalism is MAGA. Citizens who love their country have had it with Leftist rot so yes "MAGA" is spreading and hopefully it isn't too late.

MAGA is nationalism and nationalism is MAGA. Citizens who love their country have had it with Leftist rot so yes "MAGA" is spreading and hopefully it isn't too late.
If he reverses the immigrant problem, it's going to become very popular.

If he reverses the immigrant problem, it's going to become very popular.
He can't, the Netherlands is a member of the EU so he'll have to follow their rules. They would need a Nexit first.

Plus, he'll have to form a coalition and then try to get stuff passed through the Dutch parliament which will be tricky without a majority.

Hold on, guys. European political system is somewhat different from the American one. The political party that wins the elections is not getting the power 'automatically'. It may well be it ends up in the opposition.

Hold on, guys. European political system is somewhat different from the American one. The political party that wins the elections is not getting the power 'automatically'. It may well be it ends up in the opposition.

You are correct.

I was just saying that if he was able to pull something off, he (and his politics) might become very popular.

You are correct.

I was just saying that if he was able to pull something off, he (and his politics) might become very popular.
We can only dream that they have a Nexit referendum and leave the EU so they can self govern away from all this Lefty woke crap. The West has damaged itself for far too long, I hope it's the start.

We can only dream that they have a Nexit referendum and leave the EU so they can self govern away from all this Lefty woke crap. The West has damaged itself for far too long, I hope it's the start.

What can you undertake against Muslim riots?
More as 40 percent of West-European youth are Muslims.
Muslims are military well-trained and work preferable as securities or police officers
Moreover they will fight for their Religion and conquer countries of stupid idiots who believed traitorous 'politicians' too much

What can you undertake against Muslim riots?
More as 40 percent of West-European youth are Muslims.
Muslims are military well-trained and work preferable as securities or police officers
Moreover they will fight for their Religion and conquer countries of stupid idiots who believed traitorous 'politicians' too much
I imagine they are an equal number unhinged Atheists, Christians etc.. as there are unhinged Muslims.

Forum List

Back