Is Luke sky walker tooooo white?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
these are some questions I would like know because apparently we have to many white heroes and to many black villains. According to the PC police Star Wars should be considered extremely racist and every copy of the movie should be burned just like the nazis did with books they didn't like. Should George Lucas be hung by black lives matter? How come Abrams doesn't have any black friends? How come the average Star Wars fan is white.

Questions that need to be answered if we are to purge America of white privelige.

these are some questions I would like know because apparently we have to many white heroes and to many black villains. According to the PC police Star Wars should be considered extremely racist and every copy of the movie should be burned just like the nazis did with books they didn't like. Should George Lucas be hung by black lives matter? How come Abrams doesn't have any black friends? How come the average Star Wars fan is white.

Questions that need to be answered if we are to purge America of white privelige.

Don't you really mean....

Questions that need to be answered if we are to purge America of white people....

Because whitey is really the problem....

• Banned

Questions that need to be answered if we are to purge America of white people....

I was trying to make a point on how silly political correctness is.

Because whitey is really the problem....
You should get right on that. It's long past time.

Look it up. H'wood relies on steriotypes and money. Don't waste your time trying to analyze the social implications.

I was trying to make a point on how silly political correctness is.
Only you can end political correctness. Just stop doing it.

Forum List

Back