Is Lindsey Graham right are the squad communists

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Unfab Four, aka the Squad (I hesitate to give them a military grouping, as I was once a member of a squad in the US Army and these four would have been fighting for the other side), take great umbrage at their recent characterizations by Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) as “a bunch of communists” who “hate America.”
Is Lindsey Graham Right? Are the ‘Squad’ Communists?
-------------------------

These four are Satan commies who have come to take down the west they think they will take down America lmfao. Fools your morons ain't seen this nation defended itself yet bitches GO BACK to your shit hole!!

They're also traitors, imbeciles, parasites and should be expelled from the country with a ballistic conveyance.

images

Disagreed with Sen Graham. They are without a doubt members of the progressive left and outside the mainstream, but communists?

Hyperbole

Disagreed with Sen Graham. They are without a doubt members of the progressive left and outside the mainstream, but communists?

Hyperbole

Take a look at the CPUSA goals. They are nearly identical to the Democratic Party.

No, Mr. Graham is not correct. Those who have had the honor to serve our country should be the last to support or promote this narrative.

The congresswomen were voted in to represent their constituents. Those who have fought for America should respect the process and the vote and stop this hyperbole. It's unAmerican and worrisome.

No, Mr. Graham is not correct. Those who have had the honor to serve our country should be the last to support or promote this narrative.

The congresswomen were voted in to represent their constituents. Those who have fought for America should respect the process and the vote and stop this hyperbole. It's unAmerican and worrisome.

Not if it's true, and the evidence indicates that it is.

Nah, that is hyperbole.

They are 'social Democrats' and that is not Marxism.

No, it does not. That's a silly and partisan statement. You can disagree with their agenda, which I do wholeheartedly, but it's not communistic. America affords our citizens that ability to discuss a variety of issues. Whether or not we implement those ideas is completely different.

Nah, that is hyperbole.

They are 'social Democrats' and that is not Marxism.

Some people call it a sling blade. I call it a Kaiser blade.

Hyperbole
The term progressive left is an oxymoron .progress is the last thing these idiots are championing.

The Unfab Four, aka the Squad (I hesitate to give them a military grouping, as I was once a member of a squad in the US Army and these four would have been fighting for the other side), take great umbrage at their recent characterizations by Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) as “a bunch of communists” who “hate America.”

These four are Satan commies who have come to take down the west they think they will take down America lmfao. Fools your morons ain't seen this nation defended itself yet bitches GO BACK to your shit hole!!

Affirmative. While the Marxist or radical revolutionary leftist ideology has undergone a number of epistemological transformations, what we're dealing with today is some combination of global warming communism mixed with postmodern Marxist race warfare, atheistic/politically correct tyranny . . . all combined to form a new religion far more zealous and fundamentally extreme than any prior in human history.

No, it does not. That's a silly and partisan statement. You can disagree with their agenda, which I do wholeheartedly, but it's not communistic. America affords our citizens that ability to discuss a variety of issues. Whether or not we implement those ideas is completely different.

Claiming to love your wife while demanding to "fundamentally change" her seems an odd notion of love.

Our current circumstances rise well above mere "disagreement".

Yes, we are beyond mere disagreement BUT that doesn't change our rights. It simply changes how we view each other. This too shall pass but our rights should ALWAYS be protected by ALL Americans. Whether it benefits us immediately or not should be irrelevant. The country was founded on certain ideas and those ideas must be protected.

Yes, we are beyond mere disagreement BUT that doesn't change our rights. It simply changes how we view each other. This too shall pass but our rights should ALWAYS be protected by ALL Americans. Whether it benefits us immediately or not should be irrelevant. The country was founded on certain ideas and those ideas must be protected.

What rights are endangered by this issue?

there's the Mod squad and cheer-leading squads....or a first line up squad in a football team, squad is not only for the military ;)

Last edited:

People like you make this a shithole. Get out of this country and make it less of a shithole. You and Trump are tools of Satan. Lindsay Graham is a bootlicker of the worst kind.

My comment is in general (shrug). I am concerned with the hyperbole. It is dangerous and irresponsible. I'm not suggesting this applies to you personally but my overall impression. I joined this community 2 years ago but only just started to participate this week. (not sure why I ghosted for 2 years but.....lol). In reading the articles and posts I'm overwhelmed with all the visceral between members. To be honest, it's a total turn off.

Why not focus on the ideas these women are promoting rather than the women themselves?

The evidence indicates that you and Trump are fascist pigs. That is something we need to get rid of.

Forum List

Back