Megan Rapino: I was naive to think Americans would approve annthem protest because i'm non threaten

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Megan Rapinoe: I Was ‘Naive’ to Think Americans Would Approve Anthem Protest Because I’m ‘Non-Threatening’ White Woman | Breitbart

U.S. women’s soccer star Megan Rapinoe over the weekend admitted that she was “naive” for believing that her national anthem protests would be received more favorably because she is a “non-threatening” white woman.

Because when your stuck up pos of course you are going to think what you do. You are a shit stain to America just like Kapernick Obama Clinton ...............

How leftist of her to reason that white-think would judge all her actions from a prism of whiteness and excuse it.

I guess she never considered most people could easily separate how she looks from what she does and her personal political feelings were out of place being expressed while on a team that supposedly represented an entire nation.

What an amazing insight into a deeply leftist mind. I think it's sickening.

Megan Rapinoe: I Was ‘Naive’ to Think Americans Would Approve Anthem Protest Because I’m ‘Non-Threatening’ White Woman | Breitbart

U.S. women’s soccer star Megan Rapinoe over the weekend admitted that she was “naive” for believing that her national anthem protests would be received more favorably because she is a “non-threatening” white woman.

Because when your stuck up pos of course you are going to think what you do. You are a shit stain to America just like Kapernick Obama Clinton ...............

Being a Homosexual and Anti-American is not going to win you a lot of friends in America when you are playing on The Damn US Soccer Team representing America!

Shes not naive, shes a moron

Being a Homosexual and Anti-American is not going to win you a lot of friends in America when you are playing on The Damn US Soccer Team representing America!
But, she "DESERVES THIS"

She is intensely dislikable!

“Unless you don’t believe that that’s happening and if you really don’t believe that’s happening, there’s other issues,” she said of various social justice issues and protests. “You know mass incarceration’s happening. You know police brutality, you know the history of our country. For me, honestly it was kind of a no-brainer. I just feel like there was something that I could do, like going back to what I was saying about your personal responsibility to do something, I felt like I can do this.”
Somebody needs to explain the difference between "it's not happening" believe with the "don't use the National Anthem to protest it" sentiment.

She seems to mistakenly believe that the two are mutually exclusive.

She is an asshole and an embarrassment to the USA The only thing she deserves is a foot up her ass. Total scum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who has been so bad to deserve the penalty of having their foot put up her ass?

67510816_2286842438018892_1268225248902250496_n.jpg

Liberal Americans approved of the protest heartily. Indeed, she's on the short list to become Secretary of State if the D's win next year

How leftist of her to reason that white-think would judge all her actions from a prism of whiteness and excuse it.

I guess she never considered most people could easily separate how she looks from what she does and her personal political feelings were out of place being expressed while on a team that supposedly represented an entire nation.

Yep. Typically arrogant.

What the F is a "non-threatening white woman"? Does she want to be treated equally or not? Half of the country didn't like it when Kap did it. Why should she be any different? Of course one huge difference is Kap was representing the 49ers, not the United States in World Cup soccer. What she did was far worse. These girls want equal pay? Pissing off more than half the country during the world's most popular sporting event isn't the way to go. smh

How can you not respect the national anthem
That's beyond my understanding.
Some of us had to go to war for that bitch.
I saw friends die in front of my eyes while fighting .
And this bitch thinks she got it all figured out.
stupid c*unt.

Rapinoe is a great athlete but she's socially maladjusted and she seems to crave attention way too much. Her 'look at me' style reminds me of AOC and her squat. Actually she would make a perfect addition to the squat and I think she could even qualify as a woman of color if you take hair into consideration

This is why they have become known internationally as the 'Baizou'; white liberal elitist morally superior morons.

Protesting is not about whether or not other people accept it ..t..not why you do it unless you're a phony.

If she doesn't care about the values represented in the national anthem or the flag for that matter why does she give a shit what other people think?

I'll tell you why.... she's a two-bit,two-faced grandstander who has no sincere motives
Except self-promotion.

Jo

What the F is a "non-threatening white woman"? Does she want to be treated equally or not? Half of the country didn't like it when Kap did it. Why should she be any different? Of course one huge difference is Kap was representing the 49ers, not the United States in World Cup soccer. What she did was far worse. These girls want equal pay? Pissing off more than half the country during the world's most popular sporting event isn't the way to go. smh
She should get together with Kap. He'd probably even let her have top.

Forum List

Back