Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder ?

I support the rights of people to worship as Muslims. The same rights protected for those who wish to worship as Presbyterians or Catholics or Seventh Day Adventists.

I support the rights of the LGBTQ community. They are not breaking laws and their rights must be protected and upheld.

If Group A disagrees with Group B, as long as no one I saw breaking a law, why should either group's rights be suspended?

Your incredulity betrays an inability to accept divergent views and groups. Would you be satisfied with a homogeneous society? Does diversity pose a mental hurdle that you cannot clear?
See Post # 54.

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion — Denied Religious Tax Status

What I've said is not about diversity. It is about contradictions. Those cited in the OP. Please keep to the topic. Deflections will be noted as such.

I support the rights of people to worship as Muslims. The same rights protected for those who wish to worship as Presbyterians or Catholics or Seventh Day Adventists.

I support the rights of the LGBTQ community. They are not breaking laws and their rights must be protected and upheld.

If Group A disagrees with Group B, as long as no one I saw breaking a law, why should either group's rights be suspended?

Your incredulity betrays an inability to accept divergent views and groups. Would you be satisfied with a homogeneous society? Does diversity pose a mental hurdle that you cannot clear?
See Post # 54.

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion — Denied Religious Tax Status

What I've said is not about diversity. It is about contradictions. Those cited in the OP. Please keep to the topic. Deflections will be noted as such.
Italy si not a paradigm for religious freedom and certainly not comparable to the United State. Our is a secular democracy. There is no official state religion. We should not wish to follow the Italian model anymore than we should follow the Saudi model. We respect the personal, individual relationship with worship of God.

Diversity brings contradiction. The fleas come with the dog. Liberals tend to be more comfortable with diversity. Trumpians see the contradictions as flaws in thinking. Silver lining versus dark cloud.

Those of us who have been lucky enough to live in diverse communities tend to see the problems as largely contrived in order to circle the wagons of one group against another. While the reality of many diverse communities is a place of more tolerance and acceptance.

Since the release of radio legend, Dr. Michael Savage's 20th book, in 2005, Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder, this topic has been discussed in bars, parks, fishing piers, coffeehouses, and just about everywhere. Savage makes many interesting points in his book, but I will point out some of my own just off the top of my head, which may be mentioned in Savage's book (which I have not read), or not.

I will go on record that yes, I believe liberalism is a mental disorder. So does this mean that I'm saying that I, myself (a liberal for 40 years), was mentally disturbed for most of my life ? We'll, I'm afraid so. Yes, it does.

Thankfully, in 2009, after the shocking Fort Hood, TX attack by jihadist Nidal Hasan that killed 13 US Army troops, and was fully supported by then POTUS Barrack Obama, I finally saw the light, and turned conservative, which I've been ever since. Being an Army veteran myself, seeing these troops mowed down while unable to defend themselves in one of Obama's nutcase gun-free zones, was just too much. Obama's inaction, despite pleas from Fort Hood Army brass to dishonorably discharge Hasan, was the first sign among others to come later, of Obama's jihadism.

How liberals could go on to vote for this man in 2012, after all his jihadist actions, was beyond belief, and beyond sanity. But there are many other aspects to the liberalism-mental disorder connection. Many of these have to do with liberals contradicting themselves (a sure sign of mental instability). Here's a few examples >>

1. Support gay rights, while simultaneously supporting Muslims.

2. Supporting women's rights, while simultaneously supporting Islam.

3. Supporting animal rights while simultaneously supporting Islam.

4. Supporting gun control, while simultaneously supporting the south Florida PROMISE Program.

5. Supporting jobs for Americans while simultaeously supporting illegal immigration.

6. Opposing racial discrimination, while simultaneously supporting Affirmative Action.

7. Supporting due process of law, while supporting unfounded accusations against political candidates (ex. Donald Trump, Roy Moore)

These are just a few examples. Some posters likely will have some others to cite, of well known and lesser known subjects.

th

Michael Savage? No way.

It's dangerous when you start labeling people who believe differently than you as having a 'mental disorder'.

I have an actual mental disorder and I don't see a counselor because I'm a conservative.

:p

Since the release of radio legend, Dr. Michael Savage's 20th book, in 2005, Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder, this topic has been discussed in bars, parks, fishing piers, coffeehouses, and just about everywhere. Savage makes many interesting points in his book, but I will point out some of my own just off the top of my head, which may be mentioned in Savage's book (which I have not read), or not.

I will go on record that yes, I believe liberalism is a mental disorder. So does this mean that I'm saying that I, myself (a liberal for 40 years), was mentally disturbed for most of my life ? We'll, I'm afraid so. Yes, it does.

Thankfully, in 2009, after the shocking Fort Hood, TX attack by jihadist Nidal Hasan that killed 13 US Army troops, and was fully supported by then POTUS Barrack Obama, I finally saw the light, and turned conservative, which I've been ever since. Being an Army veteran myself, seeing these troops mowed down while unable to defend themselves in one of Obama's nutcase gun-free zones, was just too much. Obama's inaction, despite pleas from Fort Hood Army brass to dishonorably discharge Hasan, was the first sign among others to come later, of Obama's jihadism.

How liberals could go on to vote for this man in 2012, after all his jihadist actions, was beyond belief, and beyond sanity. But there are many other aspects to the liberalism-mental disorder connection. Many of these have to do with liberals contradicting themselves (a sure sign of mental instability). Here's a few examples >>

4. Supporting gun control, while simultaneously supporting the south Florida PROMISE Program.

5. Supporting jobs for Americans while simultaeously supporting illegal immigration.

6. Opposing racial discrimination, while simultaneously supporting Affirmative Action.

7. Supporting due process of law, while supporting unfounded accusations against political candidates (ex. Donald Trump, Roy Moore)

These are just a few examples. Some posters likely will have some others to cite, of well known and lesser known subjects.

th

Does beinga Coservative make you a Traitor?

45 sure is.

th

Nope, it's just the art of pushing the buttons that get you money.

Truth and consistency are of course first causalities of the process.

Not hard to detect YOUR anger, overflowing out of your post here.
1. I care about ALL people's rights - that is, rights they should have.
Rights they ***SHOULD*** have, like what pray tell? And what makes you think you are the arbitrator of what rights your fellow country men and women possess?

And don't even try that "angry" black woman crap with me cause we all that's code for "dangerous".

2. I haven't drummed animus against black people at all. That is ridiculous. I may have spoken against Black Privilege, sure. But that's not against black PEOPLE.
Do you think that every time you turn off your device that what you wrote just vanishes into the ether?
upload_2018-6-15_19-12-21.png

AND this

upload_2018-6-15_19-13-58.png
upload_2018-6-15_19-15-15.png

3. Yes, of course I've spoken against the PROMISE Program. it is an abomination, that has covered up criminal records, allowed criminals to buy guns, and has resulted in the Parkland massacre. Anyone supporting this craziness, truly is in mental disorder. Perfect example.
There were a lot of mistakes made by a lot of people who should have been looking out for Cruz as well as keeping an eye on him. They did try to get him committed under Florida's Baker Act but apparently someone thwarted their attempts.

4. Yes, I oppose Affirmative Action (and you should too). AA is simply racial discrimination, illegal, in opposition to the 1964 Civil Rights Law. It is a notion that says that it's OK to racially discriminate, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. All the lowlifes who support this national disgrace, disgrace themselves.
In the same comment in which you deny that you denigrate black people just 2 items later you do it again.

5. You've now joined the crowd of liberals who have failed to meet the challenge of the 7 examples of the contradictions mentioned in the OP
The lack of response is your response. And I don't know why you keep insisting that I'm a liberal - I'm not, ....oh wait you're using it as an insult?

6. Your mention of Eid Al-Fitr indicates you support Islam. If that's true, how do you reconcile supporting Koran 4:34 (wife beating), with womens' rights ? No deflections, lease.
You can assume that I "support" Islam but your supposition would not be accurate. I reconcile myself with the beliefs of others by not being concerned with what others do, who they do it with, who they worship, etc. as long as it doesn't negatively and personally impact me. In other words, I mind my own business and don't try to gin up hatred against my neighbors or anyone else that isn't a direct threat.

Any body can cherry pick passage from any book or block of text and use it for their own agenda, that's pretty much what our legal system does.

Italy si not a paradigm for religious freedom and certainly not comparable to the United State. Our is a secular democracy. There is no official state religion. We should not wish to follow the Italian model anymore than we should follow the Saudi model. We respect the personal, individual relationship with worship of God.

Diversity brings contradiction. The fleas come with the dog. Liberals tend to be more comfortable with diversity. Trumpians see the contradictions as flaws in thinking. Silver lining versus dark cloud.

Those of us who have been lucky enough to live in diverse communities tend to see the problems as largely contrived in order to circle the wagons of one group against another. While the reality of many diverse communities is a place of more tolerance and acceptance.

th

No, diversity does NOT bring contradiction. Dishonesty brings contradiction. For one to say they support Islam (complete with Koran 4:34 et al anti-women suras), and say they support women rights is just plain dishonesty and hypocrisy.

Again you are deflecting by running away from the OP and changing the subject to diversity. I've talked about diversity 1000 times in other threads by that's not the topic here.

And there is nothing "contrived". By saying that the OP is contriving is just plain BS. The contradiction cite in the OP are FACT, and you know it. You're tryng hard to snow me et al here, but you're not getting that done.

Can you tell a group of women that you support their rights, but you also support wife-beating ? (Koran 4:34) Or the many other anti-women passages that the Koran is chock full of ?

As for the Italian model, it is they who have followed us. Long before the Italians gave islam the bum's rush, we in the USA did that back in the 18th century, when we wrote the constitution, and Article 6, Section 2, Part 1, the Supremacy Clause, banning Islam (and all other supremacisms). The fact that it has ceased to be enforced, does not make it any less the law.

Last edited:
Possibbly because you OC association of liberal to Islam are so ridiculous they're laughing too hard to type
Yeah ? So what's so funny. Do you support Islam ? If so, you support wife-beating (Koran 4:34) and many other women bashings in the Koran. So then, you oppose women's rights.

You haven't responded one iota more than the others. You don't HAVE a response.

Michael Savage? No way.

It's dangerous when you start labeling people who believe differently than you as having a 'mental disorder'.

I have an actual mental disorder and I don't see a counselor because I'm a conservative.

:p
I'm not labeling people as having a mental disorder because they believe differently than me. I'm labeling them as having a mental disorder because they believe differently than themselves. Disagree with themselves. Contradict themselves. Get it ?

You quoted the OP. Did you read it ?

Nope, it's just the art of pushing the buttons that get you money.

Truth and consistency are of course first causalities of the process.

Yes, of course. This is true for those liberals who feed at the public trough, but many other libby leftists are outside that vein. A few are even millionaires. Let's hear from them.

How do they support gun control, yet support the gun wild PROMISE PROGRAM ? Or support jobs for Americans, yet support illegal immigration ? Are they magicians ?

Rights they ***SHOULD*** have, like what pray tell? And what makes you think you are the arbitrator of what rights your fellow country men and women possess?

And don't even try that "angry" black woman crap with me cause we all that's code for "dangerous".

Do you think that every time you turn off your device that what you wrote just vanishes into the ether?
View attachment 198996

AND this

View attachment 198997View attachment 198998
There were a lot of mistakes made by a lot of people who should have been looking out for Cruz as well as keeping an eye on him. They did try to get him committed under Florida's Baker Act but apparently someone thwarted their attempts.

In the same comment in which you deny that you denigrate black people just 2 items later you do it again.

The lack of response is your response. And I don't know why you keep insisting that I'm a liberal - I'm not, ....oh wait you're using it as an insult?

You can assume that I "support" Islam but your supposition would not be accurate. I reconcile myself with the beliefs of others by not being concerned with what others do, who they do it with, who they worship, etc. as long as it doesn't negatively and personally impact me. In other words, I mind my own business and don't try to gin up hatred against my neighbors or anyone else that isn't a direct threat.

Any body can cherry pick passage from any book or block of text and use it for their own agenda, that's pretty much what our legal system does.

1. What makes me ONE OF the arbitrators of what rights my fellow country men and women possess, is my citizenship, and right to participate in our great Republic (getting greater every day with President Trump)

2. I'm not "trying" anything. If I think you're angry, I'll say so. You sound like you are, so I'm saying so. And I don't give a rats ass what color you are. And YOU brought up the subject of anger, to which I responded.

3. I said blacks are not as employment oriented as whites. I say it again, now. So what ? That's not animus. First, it doesn't include all blacks, but just a higher % than whites. And it isn't disliking the folks, it's just observing and reporting what appears to be going on out there.

4. Regarding these posts of mine you copied and pasted 1) they are too small to read, and 2) they are snippets, taken out of context. I would suggest you post less quantity, and improve your quality, by posting in such as way that you can be understood properly.

5. I agree with what you said abut "mistakes" made regarding Cruz, however my mention of the PROMISE program goes beyond Cruz. It applies to a contradiction that those who enacted and still support this crazy, gun-wild thing have, between doing that and purporting to be in favor of gun control.

6. Nothing I said about Affirmative Action denigrates "black people". I could give you a list of famous black people who all OPPOSE Affirmative Action. Also, there ae many pushers and supporters of AA who are white (and any color). There are many minorities (me included) who have refused to take favors from AA. This is an issue of support for AA vs opposition to it, not being for or against any race.

7. LOL. I'm not lacking responding, In fact, I've already spent a 1/2 hour just on responding to this post of yours alone.

8. Citing immoral and illegal suras/verses from the Koran isn't cherry picking. It is defining what Islam is. And what it is, is a vile collection of hate against everyone who is not a Muslim, plus commands to kill non-Muslims, and advocates rape, pedophilia, animal abuse, and severe misogyny. This is what Islam is, and has been for 1400 years, with or without anyone's "agenda".

1. What makes me ONE OF the arbitrators of what rights my fellow country men and women possess, is my citizenship, and right to participate in our great Republic (getting greater every day with President Trump)
Well here's your problem pal, your rights are not more important than my rights. And unless you're an officer of the court, your opinion doesn't mean anything when it comes to the civil / statutory rights of others. On the other hand, if you are an officer of the court, you won't be for long once these bigoted and racist comments of yours make the light of day.

2. I'm not "trying" anything. If I think you're angry, I'll say so. You sound like you are, so I'm saying so. And I don't give a rats ass what color you are. And YOU brought up the subject of anger, to which I responded.
Yeah I'll include your sentiments in my report. Are you a white male or Hispanic male today?

3. I said blacks are not as employment oriented as whites. I say it again, now. So what ? That's not animus. First, it doesn't include all blacks, but just a higher % than whites. And it isn't disliking the folks, it's just observing and reporting what appears to be going on out there.
"White or Hispanic male with supremacist attitudes as demonstrated by the prolific anti-black, anti-Affirmative Action, derogatory and racists writings posted to the online political message board forum U.S. Message Board (US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum)...."

4. Regarding these posts of mine you copied and pasted 1) they are too small to read, and 2) they are snippets, taken out of context. I would suggest you post less quantity, and improve your quality, by posting in such as way that you can be understood properly.
The only purpose for posting them here as screenshots is to mind you of the things you've stated and you are now stating you've never said.

5. I agree with what you said abut "mistakes" made regarding Cruz, however my mention of the PROMISE program goes beyond Cruz. It applies to a contradiction that those who enacted and still support this crazy, gun-wild thing have, between doing that and purporting to be in favor of gun control.
I have no idea what you're referring to. Florida raised the age to purchase a gun in the immediate aftermath of the Parkland shooting. Juveniles have always had the right to have their records sealed. The school resource officer along with a couple of others tried to get Cruz committed which I think would have prohibited Cruz from lawfully purchasing a weapon but he had access to multiple weapons in the house where he was living according to several news sources, so it's not like no one tried to do something about him before anyone got hurt. No one was taking the kid seriously.

6. Nothing I said about Affirmative Action denigrates "black people". I could give you a list of famous black people who all OPPOSE Affirmative Action. Also, there ae many pushers and supporters of AA who are white (and any color). There are many minorities (me included) who have refused to take favors from AA. This is an issue of support for AA vs opposition to it, not being for or against any race.
What do you think the word denigrates means?

7. LOL. I'm not lacking responding, In fact, I've already spent a 1/2 hour just on responding to this post of yours alone.
Whoosh....

8. Citing immoral and illegal suras/verses from the Koran isn't cherry picking. It is defining what Islam is. And what it is, is a vile collection of hate against everyone who is not a Muslim, plus commands to kill non-Muslims, and advocates rape, pedophilia, animal abuse, and severe misogyny. This is what Islam is, and has been for 1400 years, with or without anyone's "agenda"
So you can go back 1400 years to pull some text to use to make an argument against Islam but 1963 and earlier in the United States is ancient history although that was within both of our lifetimes and nothing that happened prior to that time has any lingering repercussions that still adversely impact people of color today? Got it.

Your view of Islam is very distorted but since it's you, I'm not the least bit surprised.

Forum List

Back