Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder ?

1. Show one instance of Trump being bigoted.

I've shown you dozens.

Go away.

2. Trump's "animals" comment was referring to MS-13, and their BEHAVIOR. I would agree with him that they act like non-human animals. Perfectly legitimate comment. As for "shitholes", that is what some countries are. And calling things what they ARE, is what got Trump elected by the AMERICAN people, who appreciate that type of direct honesty.

Um, guy, we have 16,000 homicides in this country every year. MS-13 has been responsible for 213 in the last 10.

Oh, yeah, and most of the American people voted against the Orange Shitgibbon, who lost by 3 million votes.

3. You went from being conservative to being leftist. LOL. That's pretty bad. I was a leftist for 40 years, before becoming conservative in 2009, after jihadist Obama allowed jihadist Nidal Hasan to slaughter 13 US Army soldiers.

How did he allow that exactly? Because it seems to me, if anyone should be blamed for Hasan's rampage, it's the Army for not throwing him out when it was clear he was a little nuts. That was long before Obama came to office.

4. Show one instance where I have ever presented a single indication of having "racism".

YOu mean other than your constant ranting about Muslims and Mexicans? When you see someone as a member of a group before an individual, that's racism, bud.

Sorry i have to explain that to you.

PS - do you support Affirmative Action ? (like many "ass-clowns" in this forum do)

I think that as long as the hiring and promotion decisions are made by white men, you need something to make sure minorities and women get a fair shake.

You Liberal monkey's just can't get past the fact that you lost by the rules. You in particular are a stupid fuck. Fair share? You sound like a stupid , petulant child, much like your hero David Hogg.

You Liberal monkey's just can't get past the fact that you lost by the rules. You in particular are a stupid fuck. Fair share? You sound like a stupid , petulant child, much like your hero David Hogg.

I said fair shake, not fair share. Obviously, "Reading comprehension" is one of those things they done didn't cover in Home Skule, Cleetus.

I've shown you dozens.

Go away.

Um, guy, we have 16,000 homicides in this country every year. MS-13 has been responsible for 213 in the last 10.

Oh, yeah, and most of the American people voted against the Orange Shitgibbon, who lost by 3 million votes.

How did he allow that exactly? Because it seems to me, if anyone should be blamed for Hasan's rampage, it's the Army for not throwing him out when it was clear he was a little nuts. That was long before Obama came to office.

YOu mean other than your constant ranting about Muslims and Mexicans? When you see someone as a member of a group before an individual, that's racism, bud.

Sorry i have to explain that to you.

I think that as long as the hiring and promotion decisions are made by white men, you need something to make sure minorities and women get a fair shake.
1. I asked you to show me an example of Trump being bigoted. You failed to do that.

2. However many killing MS-13 did, doesn't excuse you from trying to use the word animals (describing them) as a weapon against Trump, wrongly accusing him of calling all immigrants that. And again, "Um" is not a word. You need to fix that.

3. Lost by 3 million "votes" ? Yeah ? Well, "votes" doesn't cut it. AMERICAN votes is the only legitimate criterea, and with that, Trump won by 7 million (a landslide)

4. Do you always post misinformation ? I thought I just explained to you about Obama's guilt in the Fort Hood massacre. Slow learner ? And actually, NO, Hassan did NOT go crazy before Obama came into office. His jihad began in 2009, WHILE Obama has been in office for a few months, and it occurred only BECAUSE of that. How sickeningly low of you to try to blame the Army, when they (officers rank of major +) all requested a dishonorable discharge for Hasan. You lie.

5. "Seeing someone as a member of a group before an individual, that's racism" ? Wow. Have the leftist ever got a hold of your mind. First of all, there are many "groups" that are not races. And even with races, there are some differences between them. It's not racism to see what is there. Leftists have a screwy habit of turning all sorts of things into racism. Those are NOT "racism". That is called the RACE CARD, and you. apparently are afflicted with that ailment.

6. Ah, so you support Affirmative Action. So YOU are the racist (when you were trying to label me that way) You're also a hypocrite, who is OK with racial discrimination, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites the victims.

I said fair shake, not fair share. Obviously, "Reading comprehension" is one of those things they done didn't cover in Home Skule, Cleetus.
Affirmative action is the most UNfair thing in America over the past half century. It has maliciously rode roughshod over the rights of, by far, the largest group of people (whites, males, & sometimes other non-blacks), in America.

1. I asked you to show me an example of Trump being bigoted. You failed to do that.

Because every time I do you, you guys claim, "Well, he wasn't really racist when he called Mexicans Rapists". What's the fucking point. Explaining to a bigot why bigotry is wrong is always kind of a fruitless exercise.

2. However many killing MS-13 did, doesn't excuse you from trying to use the word animals (describing them) as a weapon against Trump, wrongly accusing him of calling all immigrants that. And again, "Um" is not a word. You need to fix that.

Um, yeah, it's a word... Auto Correct doesn't even flag it. The thing is, you are more likely to be shot and killed by an inbred redneck than an MS13 gang member.

But you won't hear Trump call them "animals".

3. Lost by 3 million "votes" ? Yeah ? Well, "votes" doesn't cut it. AMERICAN votes is the only legitimate criterea, and with that, Trump won by 7 million (a landslide)

you're delusional, buddy. Trump lost the popular vote,and he lost it badly. The People Said NO.

4. Do you always post misinformation ? I thought I just explained to you about Obama's guilt in the Fort Hood massacre. Slow learner ? And actually, NO, Hassan did NOT go crazy before Obama came into office. His jihad began in 2009, WHILE Obama has been in office for a few months, and it occurred only BECAUSE of that. How sickeningly low of you to try to blame the Army, when they (officers rank of major +) all requested a dishonorable discharge for Hasan. You lie.

Hasan's crazy was manifest before he went on his shooting spree. He was on the radar of the anti-terrorism FBI task force in December 2008.

They Guy was handing out business cards that read "Soldier of Allah"...

Report: FBI, Army failures preceded Fort Hood massacre - CNN.com

Meanwhile, the Pentagon "possessed compelling evidence that Hasan embraced views so extreme that it should have disciplined him or discharged him from the military, but (Defense officials) failed to take action against him," the report says.

It concludes that Hasan's military officer evaluation reports were "sanitized" to minimize his "obsession with violent Islamic extremism."

"It is clear from this failure that (the Pentagon) lacks (an) institutional culture ... sufficient to inform commanders and all levels of servicemembers how to identify radicalization to violent Islamist extremism and to distinguish this ideology from the peaceful practice of Islam," the report states.

6. Ah, so you support Affirmative Action. So YOU are the racist (when you were trying to label me that way) You're also a hypocrite, who is OK with racial discrimination, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites the victims.

The biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action have been white women. You'd know this if you did a little research.

8 pages into the thread, and not one liberal has responded to the contradictions cited in the OP.

I responded. Though, only to the extent of the humor I found in it. Be thankful.

Except I'm a real liberal.

Be careful sitting up there on that high horse of yours. Ignorant pride has been the fall of man since the beginning of his means to reason. Someone might knock you off of it if you ask one too many times. And in front of all of your friends.

If you're not careful, you might forever be known as Protectionist, the ignorant, confused, prideful, rabid statist, who thought he was a conservative until he foolishly popped his pie hole off in the company of a liberal.

This, of course, is a choice. And at the moment of this particular communication, relegated to merely good advice.

Last edited:

Because every time I do you, you guys claim, "Well, he wasn't really racist when he called Mexicans Rapists". What's the fucking point. Explaining to a bigot why bigotry is wrong is always kind of a fruitless exercise.

Um, yeah, it's a word... Auto Correct doesn't even flag it. The thing is, you are more likely to be shot and killed by an inbred redneck than an MS13 gang member.

But you won't hear Trump call them "animals".

you're delusional, buddy. Trump lost the popular vote,and he lost it badly. The People Said NO.

Hasan's crazy was manifest before he went on his shooting spree. He was on the radar of the anti-terrorism FBI task force in December 2008.

They Guy was handing out business cards that read "Soldier of Allah"...

Report: FBI, Army failures preceded Fort Hood massacre - CNN.com

Meanwhile, the Pentagon "possessed compelling evidence that Hasan embraced views so extreme that it should have disciplined him or discharged him from the military, but (Defense officials) failed to take action against him," the report says.

It concludes that Hasan's military officer evaluation reports were "sanitized" to minimize his "obsession with violent Islamic extremism."

"It is clear from this failure that (the Pentagon) lacks (an) institutional culture ... sufficient to inform commanders and all levels of servicemembers how to identify radicalization to violent Islamist extremism and to distinguish this ideology from the peaceful practice of Islam," the report states.

The biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action have been white women. You'd know this if you did a little research.

1. He didn't call ALL "Mexicans" rapists. Obviously, he was referring to the % of them that are that. As if you didn't know.

2. More likely to be killed by someone of a population of 200 Million that someone of a population of a few thousand. Well, gee, we'd have never known. :rolleyes:

3. "The" popular vote ? The "People" ? HA HA HA. Did you really think you were going to get that past me. WHAT "people" ? 10 Million illegal aliens. that's what people. As I said, and everybody knows, Trump won the AMERICAN popular vote, and he won it big. Some people have to be told twice.

4. "December 2008" ? That's a few days before Obama took office, and FBI task force isn't the Defense Dept, whose " higher-ups said they were not notified of the investigations before the shootings." >> Nidal Hasan - Wikipedia
You're not going to spin out of this one. All of what you blame on the Army, was OBAMA's Army. He was the Commander in Chief. Thus, the Fort Hood officers were powerless to act against Hasan. Sure, "Defense officials failed to take action." Obama had their hands tied. He probably even encouraged Hasan. Why do liberal nuts try to contradict what the whole country has known for 9 years ? Sheesh!
Also: don't bother giving me links to CNN fake news trash.

5. You would know that the million times refuted jibberish-BS of >> "biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action have been white women" is just that, if YOU did a little research right here in USMB. White women benefiting from AA are a tiny fraction of all the white women daughters, wives, mothers, etc (dependents) of discriminated against white men, who are victimized at the same time. In addition, more white woman are discriminated against because of being white, than are helped. I don't NEED to do research. I've seen it happen right before my eyes.

Last edited:
I responded. Though, only to the extent of the humor I found in it. Be thankful.

Except I'm a real liberal.

Be careful sitting up there on that high horse of yours. Ignorant pride has been the fall of man since the beginning of his means to reason. Someone might knock you off of it if you ask one too many times. And in front of all of your friends.

If you're not careful, you might forever be known as Protectionist, the ignorant, confused, prideful, rabid statist, who thought he was a conservative until he foolishly popped his pie hole off in the company of a liberal.

This, of course, is a choice. And at the moment of this particular communication, relegated to merely good advice.
This wasn't a communication. It was what is called worthless drivel. When you think you can respond to the 7 examples of the OP, come back. I'm not interested in your "high horse" opinion about me.

PS - I was a liberal for 40 years, before I finally graduated to become a knowledgable conservative, who teaches ignorant, information-deprived liberals, who are victims of liberal OMISSION media.

3. "The" popular vote ? The "People" ? HA HA HA. Did you really think you were going to get that past me. WHAT "people" ? 10 Million illegal aliens. that's what people. As I said, and everybody knows, Trump won the AMERICAN popular vote, and he won it big. Some people have to be told twice.

NObody knows that... in fact, he lost by 3 million votes, and there just aren't that many illegals voting in this country.

You're not going to spin out of this one. All of what you blame on the Army, was OBAMA's Army. He was the Commander in Chief. Thus, the Fort Hood officers were powerless to act against Hasan. Sure, "Defense officials failed to take action." Obama had their hands tied. He probably even encouraged Hasan. Why do liberal nuts try to contradict what the whole country has known for 9 years ? Sheesh!
Also: don't bother giving me links to CNN fake news trash.

Yeah, I know, you only trust news from guys living in Mom's basement, but the fact is, the Army knew for quite a while that Hasan was kind of a nut. So what did they do? Instead of initiating efforts to discharge him (which is all the guy really wanted), they wrote him glowing OER's, promoted him to major, transferred him to be someone else's problem.

So what's Obama supposed to do? Even if he had a chance to review every OER, the OER's written by Hasan's superiors at Walter Reed said he was an awesome therapist...

"biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action have been white women" is just that, if YOU did a little research right here in USMB. White women benefiting from AA are a tiny fraction of all the white women daughters, wives, mothers, etc (dependents) of discriminated against white men, who are victimized at the same time. In addition, more white woman are discriminated against because of being white, than are helped. I don't NEED to do research. I've seen it happen right before my eyes.

Oh, sure you did.

Meanwhile in the real world...

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

A 1995 report by the California Senate Government Organization Committee found that white women held a majority of managerial jobs (57,250) compared with African Americans (10,500), Latinos (19,000), and Asian Americans (24,600) after the first two decades of affirmative action in the private sector. In 2015, a disproportionate representation of white women business owners set off concerns that New York state would not be able to bridge a racial gap among public contractors.

A 1995 report by the Department of Labor found that 6 million women overall had advances at their job that would not have been possible without affirmative action. The percentage of women physicians tripled between 1970 and 2002, from 7.6 percent to 25.2 percent, and in 2009 women were receiving a majority of bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees, according to the American Association of University Women. To be clear, these numbers include women of all races; however, breaking down affirmative action beneficiaries by race and gender seems to be rare in reported data.

Since the release of radio legend, Dr. Michael Savage's 20th book, in 2005, Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder, this topic has been discussed in bars, parks, fishing piers, coffeehouses, and just about everywhere. Savage makes many interesting points in his book, but I will point out some of my own just off the top of my head, which may be mentioned in Savage's book (which I have not read), or not.

I will go on record that yes, I believe liberalism is a mental disorder. So does this mean that I'm saying that I, myself (a liberal for 40 years), was mentally disturbed for most of my life ? We'll, I'm afraid so. Yes, it does.

Thankfully, in 2009, after the shocking Fort Hood, TX attack by jihadist Nidal Hasan that killed 13 US Army troops, and was fully supported by then POTUS Barrack Obama, I finally saw the light, and turned conservative, which I've been ever since. Being an Army veteran myself, seeing these troops mowed down while unable to defend themselves in one of Obama's nutcase gun-free zones, was just too much. Obama's inaction, despite pleas from Fort Hood Army brass to dishonorably discharge Hasan, was the first sign among others to come later, of Obama's jihadism.

How liberals could go on to vote for this man in 2012, after all his jihadist actions, was beyond belief, and beyond sanity. But there are many other aspects to the liberalism-mental disorder connection. Many of these have to do with liberals contradicting themselves (a sure sign of mental instability). Here's a few examples >>

1. Support gay rights, while simultaneously supporting Muslims.

2. Supporting women's rights, while simultaneously supporting Islam.

3. Supporting animal rights while simultaneously supporting Islam.

4. Supporting gun control, while simultaneously supporting the south Florida PROMISE Program.

5. Supporting jobs for Americans while simultaeously supporting illegal immigration.

6. Opposing racial discrimination, while simultaneously supporting Affirmative Action.

7. Supporting due process of law, while supporting unfounded accusations against political candidates (ex. Donald Trump, Roy Moore)

These are just a few examples. Some posters likely will have some others to cite, of well known and lesser known subjects.

th

How do you know all liberals support all the things you accuse them of supporting? You believe everybody marches in lock step to a certain beat and fits a certain mold? I know that a lot of republicans do, but I don't say 'all republicans do this', or 'all liberals hate their country'. By the way, a lot of liberals have joined the military either by being drafted or by enlisting. Some have died for their country, yet we have the boltons and the trumps who only thought of themselves and how to beat going into the service when their time came to go in. Ever think of that? How can you respect these guys? Well, this is one answer to your post, and I think I kept it respecful.

Forum List

Back