Is Katie Porter a racist? Why is she allowed to shame a black man for his ignorance?

What a condescending dyke she is.

It would be as if some douchebag was asking the chairman of the joint chiefs why some many tubby E-4's were failing their PT tests.

You can bet if Carson was a democrook HUD could be a disaster and no one would question his leadership on the DNC side, just like they didn't give a shit when the VA had vets dying while waiting in line for paperwork.

HUD doesn't even need to exist. Ben Carson's job should be focused on dismantling it and having the states take over whatever parts they want to keep.

People are DYING because of Carson's policies, and because he is spectacularly unqualified to be the director of HUD. Just because he lived in a public housing project as a child, doesn't mean he has the training or expertize to manage the largest real estate portfolio in the world.
Arguing poverty is one thing. Arguing that poverty was supposed to be ended by now is another. How much is enough? And what is crazier is that there are probably tens of millions of other people who could qualify for the same benefits. You made promises. Tens of trillions of dollars spent on this issue. And you lied. Most people supported this. But at some point you have to say that this has failed and the only thing happening is that there are a bunch of mean and nasty people blaming others for their lot in life. Even if many play the "system" and see nothing wrong with it. People dying....bwhahha!

Just questioning a black about his job , that doesn't know anything about his job after 2.5 years, is not racist.

Kinda like....just wanting to keep Wetbacks in Wetbackville isn’t racist....right?

South American Country's have no National Pride or Identity! The Spanish Conquistadores made sure of that over 400 years of Colonialization and Genocide the Native People of South America were systematically wiped out by War and Disease. and replaced through inter breeding with Europeans.

Deep down inside we all...well, all of us good people anyway, hate ALL pieces of shits...deep down inside all of us good people KNOW that dark folks have a much higher propensity to be total pieces of shits. I have the nuts to acknowledge the FACTS and spread the news....That scares the nutless.

It is simply not true. A "dark" person in the same social economic class as you has no more propensity to be a total piece of shit than you or any other white person in that same social economic class.

Once same social economic class is a far greater predictor of criminal activity than the color of one's skin.

Hahaha...Fuck, I could add a caveat to almost any subject matter and steer it however I see fit but semantics are for fools....I like to base my opinion on facts and real world happenings...Weird that you don’t?

Deep down inside we all...well, all of us good people anyway, hate ALL pieces of shits...deep down inside all of us good people KNOW that dark folks have a much higher propensity to be total pieces of shits. I have the nuts to acknowledge the FACTS and spread the news....That scares the nutless.

It is simply not true. A "dark" person in the same social economic class as you has no more propensity to be a total piece of shit than you or any other white person in that same social economic class.

One's social economic class is a far greater predictor of criminal activity than the color of one's skin.

Hahaha...Fuck, I could add a caveat to almost any subject matter and steer it however I see fit but semantics are for fools....I like to base my opinion on facts and real world happenings...Weird that you don’t?

It is only facts that I base my views on, not personal biases. The facts are that economic class is a far greater determinant of future crime than skin color, that is just the facts.

If you had any knowledge of science it would also make more sense to you. There is nothing about melanin that would make having more of it lead one to crime or shitty behavior.

What if one of those evil old rich white guys within the GOP would have done the same to one of those dark Democrat victims?
Congresswoman teaches housing secretary Ben Carson his own job - video

Whatifwhatifwhatif.... To me, it's clear Carson is unqualified in his current position. Skin color has nothing to do with it. What party he belongs to has nothing to do with it. In the private sector, you fire people that lack competence. In Orange world, they're appointed to lead departments. Why do you have such a problem with personal responsibility?

One's social economic class is a far greater predictor of criminal activity than the color of one's skin.

It is only facts that I base my views on, not personal biases. The facts are that economic class is a far greater determinant of future crime than skin color, that is just the facts.

If you had any knowledge of science it would also make more sense to you. There is nothing about melanin that would make having more of it lead one to crime or shitty behavior.

You’re trying to be stupid again because this ethnicity thing scares the piss out of you.
Let’s just go with your preposterous excuss making...I mean theory that poor folks are required to be a liability to society. If dark folks have the greater propensity to be poor aren’t we just playing semantics because we’re scared?

It would be as if some douchebag was asking the chairman of the joint chiefs why some many tubby E-4's were failing their PT tests.

You can bet if Carson was a democrook HUD could be a disaster and no one would question his leadership on the DNC side, just like they didn't give a shit when the VA had vets dying while waiting in line for paperwork.

HUD doesn't even need to exist. Ben Carson's job should be focused on dismantling it and having the states take over whatever parts they want to keep.

People are DYING because of Carson's policies, and because he is spectacularly unqualified to be the director of HUD. Just because he lived in a public housing project as a child, doesn't mean he has the training or expertize to manage the largest real estate portfolio in the world.

The next time you need brain surgery, call your real estate agent!

Wait! I am sorry! I forgot that your brain was removed after you voted Democrat for the first time to resolve the cognizant dissonance.

What if one of those evil old rich white guys within the GOP would have done the same to one of those dark Democrat victims?

Whatifwhatifwhatif.... To me, it's clear Carson is unqualified in his current position. Skin color has nothing to do with it. What party he belongs to has nothing to do with it. In the private sector, you fire people that lack competence. In Orange world, they're appointed to lead departments. Why do you have such a problem with personal responsibility?

You LefTarded fools insist that people hire less qualified people for their darkness....ever heard of affirmative action?
Are token darkies no longer a requirement?

You’re trying to be stupid again because this ethnicity thing scares the piss out of you.
Let’s just go with your preposterous excuss making...I mean theory that poor folks are required to be a liability to society. If dark folks have the greater propensity to be poor aren’t we just playing semantics because we’re scared?

There is nothing that comes from your tiny little brain that scare me, sorry to disappoint you.

And no, we are not just playing semantics. First, in your world of "dark is bad" even a billionaire black person is bad in your eyes only because of the amount of melanin he has in his body. This is an illogical view to hold, and is based on nothing more than hate.

Also, if "dark" folks have a greater propensity to be poor, the question would be, why is that? Again, it cannot be due to the amount of melanin in the body.

The next time you need brain surgery, call your real estate agent!

You just proved her point for her, not that you are smart enough to understand it. Just become someone is good at one thing, even a "hard" thing, it does not automatically make them good at or qualified to do other things. Carson was a terrible choice for that position, but it was an owed favor and at least Trump had the decency to pay up.

You LefTarded fools insist that people hire less qualified people for their darkness....ever heard of affirmative action?
Are token darkies no longer a requirement?

Irrelevant. Why do you do that? No real argument?

unlike Trump, Ben had the balls to be questioned by Congress and prove he doesnt know jackchite about his job.

There is nothing that comes from your tiny little brain that scare me, sorry to disappoint you.

And no, we are not just playing semantics. First, in your world of "dark is bad" even a billionaire black person is bad in your eyes only because of the amount of melanin he has in his body. This is an illogical view to hold, and is based on nothing more than hate.

Also, if "dark" folks have a greater propensity to be poor, the question would be, why is that? Again, it cannot be due to the amount of melanin in the body.

Haha...you authoritarian smart guys always telling people how they feel and think...weird.
Look bud, my position is so simple, I don’t know how you keep getting it wrong...I love ALL good quality, responsible, law abiding, positive contributing citizens of all colors....Conversely I hate ALL piece of shit liabilities of all colors....How do you struggle with that?

"Also, if "dark" folks have a greater propensity to be poor, the question would be, why is that? Again, it cannot be due to the amount of melanin in the body."

Inherent cultural and biological deficiencies.....simple shit to understand for the courageous.
Now go piss your pants.

Haha...you authoritarian smart guys always telling people how they feel and think...weird.
Look bud, my position is so simple, I don’t know how you keep getting it wrong...I love ALL good quality, responsible, law abiding, positive contributing citizens of all colors....Conversely I hate ALL piece of shit liabilities of all colors....How do you struggle with that?

You make this claim every 10th post or so, then your other 9 post are all about darkies with no exceptions or anything else. Should we trust your 9 post or the one?

For instance I have never once seen you start a thread attacking white people who happen to be poor or what you view as pieces of shit..not once in all my time here. Why is that?

"Also, if "dark" folks have a greater propensity to be poor, the question would be, why is that? Again, it cannot be due to the amount of melanin in the body."

Inherent cultural and biological deficiencies.....simple shit to understand for the courageous.
Now go piss your pants.

please explain how the melanin level in the body can cause one to be poor. That is the biological mechanism for skin color.

Now go piss your pants.

please explain how the melanin level in the body can cause one to be poor. That is the biological mechanism for skin color.

I'm no bio major bud...how would you explain it? Why is every single dark community, city, state and nation a complete shithole?
Because melanin has nothing to do with behavioral traits and or intelligence...right?
Can we just chalk it all up to total coincidence?

Forum List

Back