Why is the MSM so dead set on taking down Tulsi Gabbard for being anti war?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
She wants us out of Syria and wants us out of war because she has first hand knowledge of the horrors of war.

NBC has been the worst at attacking her over Assad.

Meanwhile, we know the CIA is trying to topple Assad by funding and training opposition to Assad.

So, why do all the interviews with Gabbard feel like interrogations and interviews with useless assholes like BETO turn into swooning and fellatio?

She's been attacked on every TV interview I've seen, by the same people who demonize Trump on a daily basis for being "Hitler 2.0".

It seems awfully suspicious to me that these elite new york liberal journalist types are so personally invested in going to war with Syria.

When did liberal Dimms become pro war and more importantly, WHY ARE DIMMS NOW PRO WAR AND ATTACKING AN ANTI-WAR DIMM RUNNING FOR POTUS?

A female veteran at that......are they fucking misogynists and veteran haters?

When did liberal Dimms become pro war and more importantly, WHY ARE DIMMS NOW PRO WAR AND ATTACKING AN ANTI-WAR DIMM RUNNING FOR POTUS.

A female veteran at that......are they fucking misogynists and veteran haters?
They've always been pro war....Who was prez when all the wars until Iraq were fought?

Yep. They're the ones who beat the war drums on behalf of the interventionists and cynically exploit the people's patriotism and compassion with BS like "spread democracy" and "save the children"

She's been attacked on every TV interview I've seen, by the same people who demonize Trump on a daily basis for being "Hitler 2.0".

It seems awfully suspicious to me that these elite new york liberal journalist types are so personally invested in going to war with Syria.

It stinks to high fucking heaven.

Shouldn’t she be a front runner just because she doesn’t have a penis?

Didn’t we learn in 2016 that if you don’t vote for the woman, you are a misogynist?

It’s suspicious as fuck that they are trying to take her down. It means they are scared of her. They sucked Hillary’s dick, but they attack Tulsi like she is a Trumpster?

I call shenanigans. I see right through it.

I think they want to keep her from being able to participate in the debates.

They are scared of an attractive female veteran liberal who has her own fucking thoughts!

The more these MISOGYNISTS attack her, the more I like her!

Didn’t we learn in 2016 that if you don’t vote for the woman, you are a misogynist?

It’s suspicious as fuck that they are trying to take her down. It means they are scared of her. They sucked Hillary’s dick, but they attack Tulsi like she is a Trumpster?

MSM has been pushing for war with Syria for a long time now. Here's a small sample of some of the most blatant propaganda I've ever seen on TV:

This girl has no idea what she's saying. She's just repeating sounds that form english words, just like she was taught to do. There's another interview of her where the reporter asks her what her favorite food is. She replies "Save the children of syria"

Fake tears, fake news.

They are scared of an attractive female veteran liberal who has her own fucking thoughts!

That's what I read in emails

She is hot as hell...but still way too LefTarded...She’s running as a Mexicrat but will appeal to the independent whackos.
I don’t think she realizes there are no moderates within the Party Of Filth.

She is hot as hell...but still way too LefTarded...She’s running as a Mexicrat but will appeal to the independent whackos.

I am not advocating for her to be POTUS.

I am wondering why the left is trying to take her down so viciously.

Megan Fucking McCain went after her ruthlessly! I thought Megan supported Veterans. Megan was an absolute bitch to her immediately after Tulsi described the horrors of war.

The left has an agenda to take down Tulsi. It’s amazing to watch.

Why, though?

Megan Fucking McCain went after her ruthlessly! I thought Megan supported Veterans. Megan was an absolute bitch to her immediately after Tulsi described the horrors of war.

Why, though?

The Party Of Filth will not tolerate moderates....one must prove they have completely lost all their shit to have a shot at the Dem nomination. She’s too white, too pretty, too sane and too American.

Why, though?

The Party Of Filth will not tolerate moderates....one must prove they have completely lost all their shit to have a shot at the Dem nomination. She’s too white, too pretty, too sane and too American.

True, she doesn’t just parrot what her liberal overlord talking points.

It’s so odd that they attack her so viciously, though.....a female veteran who is anti war.

They’re misogynists, right? Isn’t that what we were told you are of you disagree with a female?

She wants us out of Syria and wants us out of war because she has first hand knowledge of the horrors of war.

Meanwhile, we know the CIA is trying to topple Assad by funding and training opposition to Assad.

So, why do all the interviews with Gabbard feel like interrogations and interviews with useless assholes like BETO turn into swooning and fellatio?

war is good for ratings

Orrrr reverse psychology.

war is good for ratings

Trump is BEST for ratings.

war is good for ratings

Trump is BEST for ratings.

That he is. The bigger the jerk, the bigger the ratings

She attacked the 'System'. She is not playing by the rules. She is not sticking to the script.

Forum List

Back