Is Katie Porter a racist? Why is she allowed to shame a black man for his ignorance?

Just questioning a black about his job , that doesn't know anything about his job after 2.5 years, is not racist.

What a condescending dyke she is.

It would be as if some douchebag was asking the chairman of the joint chiefs why some many tubby E-4's were failing their PT tests.

You can bet if Carson was a democrook HUD could be a disaster and no one would question his leadership on the DNC side, just like they didn't give a shit when the VA had vets dying while waiting in line for paperwork.

HUD doesn't even need to exist. Ben Carson's job should be focused on dismantling it and having the states take over whatever parts they want to keep.

What if one of those evil old rich white guys within the GOP would have done the same to one of those dark Democrat victims?
Congresswoman teaches housing secretary Ben Carson his own job - video

More identity politics that the right claims they do not participate in..

Oh I definitely do...you haven’t read any of my posts have you?
Remember, I’m the guy who scares Republicans shitless.

So your the colostomy pickup man I've heard so much about?

What if one of those evil old rich white guys within the GOP would have done the same to one of those dark Democrat victims?

You are the model Repub.

she may or may not be, but Carson is a fucking moron. I think he might be suffering from dementia. He was clueless yesterday.

I totally agree with you.
But the LefTarded Loons like Penelope normally celebrate when an unqualified candidate is hired for his or hers skin color....no?

It would be as if some douchebag was asking the chairman of the joint chiefs why some many tubby E-4's were failing their PT tests.

You can bet if Carson was a democrook HUD could be a disaster and no one would question his leadership on the DNC side, just like they didn't give a shit when the VA had vets dying while waiting in line for paperwork.

HUD doesn't even need to exist. Ben Carson's job should be focused on dismantling it and having the states take over whatever parts they want to keep.

Another disturbing misogynist, homophobic post by a CRC.

You are the model Repub.

I hope you’re wrong...I try to be that guy who offends ‘Republicans’ for their years of nutlessness.

Having that ignorant putz heading HUD is, yet another, stain on Trump's Administration.

You are the model Repub.

I hope you’re wrong...I try to be that guy who offends ‘Republicans’ for their years of nutlessness.

It is pretty rare for any of your fellow Repubs to disagree with you, and usually only when you are being even more racist than normal.

People are DYING because of Carson's policies, and because he is spectacularly unqualified to be the director of HUD. Just because he lived in a public housing project as a child, doesn't mean he has the training or expertize to manage the largest real estate portfolio in the world.

You are the model Repub.

It is pretty rare for any of your fellow Repubs to disagree with you, and usually only when you are being even more racist than normal.

Deep down inside we all...well, all of us good people anyway, hate ALL pieces of shits...deep down inside all of us good people KNOW that dark folks have a much higher propensity to be total pieces of shits. I have the nuts to acknowledge the FACTS and spread the news....That scares the nutless.

Deep down inside we all...well, all of us good people anyway, hate ALL pieces of shits...deep down inside all of us good people KNOW that dark folks have a much higher propensity to be total pieces of shits. I have the nuts to acknowledge the FACTS and spread the news....That scares the nutless.

It is simply not true. A "dark" person in the same social economic class as you has no more propensity to be a total piece of shit than you or any other white person in that same social economic class.

Once same social economic class is a far greater predictor of criminal activity than the color of one's skin.

Forum List

Back