Is Joe Biden losing it?

He should just keep saying “they’ll be noooooo malarkey boyeeeeoooo” every time someone asks him a question he doesn’t want to answer. A strong fake Irish accent would definitely help too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JOHN KERRY ENDORSED BIDEN WHY? Kerry’s stepson Chris Heinz was business partners with Hunter Biden at their equity firm.

Joe Biden Trades Barbs With Voter in Iowa: ‘You’re a Damn Liar’

So Quid Pro Joe goes off on this Iowa voter for daring to ask questions about why his son was hired by a corrupt Ukrainian corporation for some $16 million even though he had no experience and even admitted that if his last name was not Biden he would probably not have had the job, and then Biden threatens the Ukrainian President that he better fire an investigator looking into corruption in the corporation that hired his son or else?

Not only did Quid Pro Joe call the man a damn liar, he called him a fatty.

LMAO!!

So how many fatty's will vote for Quid Pro Joe?

Is Joe now an 80 year old tough guy now?

So Quid Pro Joe goes off on this Iowa voter for daring to ask questions about why his son was hired by a corrupt Ukrainian corporation for some $16 million even though he had no experience and even admitted that if his last name was not Biden he would probably not have had the job, and then Biden threatens the Ukrainian President that he better fire an investigator looking into corruption in the corporation that hired his son or else?

LMAO!!

Trump lost it 40 years ago.

LMAO!!

Biden Just Lost the Election.

Biden, for better or for worse, remains the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination.

But in Thursday’s debate, he committed a major sin. He alienated his base — the only group in the party that still backs him. In speaking of economic growth, the moderator asked, “As president, would you be willing to sacrifice some of that growth, even knowing potentially that it could displace thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, of blue-collar workers, in the interest of transitioning to that greener economy?'”

Biden answered quickly and boldly: “The answer is yes.”

End of story. There’s your Trump TV advertisement. Even if Biden somehow still wins the nomination, Trump will destroy him with working-class and middle-class voters.

LMAO!!

Joe Biden is becoming the cranky old man from the neighborhood who yells at kids "Get off of my damn lawn, you little bastards!!!"

Can't say as I blame him for being cranky. He's been running for President since Nixon was in office and he just keeps on doing really stupid things to keep it from happening. Allowing his son to cash in with Burisma is just one more in a long line of clueless things that Joe has done!

WATCH: Biden Gets Called a ‘Pervert’ and is Told to ‘Stop Touching Kids’ at Campaign Stop in New Hampshire

Biden is infamously inappropriate with women and children in photographs and recently told a story about how he likes when children sit on his lap.

Another protester asked Biden where the money he and his son scored in Ukraine.

A third protester shouted “Quid Pro Joe” from the crowd.

Biden shocked the nation as he described letting kids play with his leg hair in a pool.

“And by the way I sit on a stand, I got hot, I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, turn blond in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in and pull and rub my legs, and watch the hairs rise up again. So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping up on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap,” Biden said.

Plugs is a detestable fuck. Here's to rooting for stage 4 throat cancer.

I'd love to see Screeching Cheeks win the whole thing and then get a life-altering beatdown in the general. That shit-eating rodent is almost as loathsome as frau hillury.

Forum List

Back