Zone1 Is Jesus God?

The term "Firstborn" does not mean first created. You've been lied to. It means "Preeminence".
The term all creation proves it is speaking about being created. Truth exposes all trinity religions as false, they must twist things to hide truth.

Wow you sound demented. Maybe the darkness does that to one. Was Paul a little pervert to-1Cor 8:6--he tells all who the true God is=The Father---not Father, son and holy spirit. And since you know it all, how do you get by recorded history that no trinity god was ever served prior to the council of Constantinople in 381 ce? Thats when Catholicism( 2 Thess 2:3) added the holy spirit to a godhead=recorded fact of history. That means Israel, Jesus and every bible writer knew 0 of a trinity god as the true God. Catholicisms own encyclopedia says no trinity was served prior to the end of the 4th century and the apostolic fathers knew nothing of God as being a trinity.
You need to know facts before discussing a matter, correct?
You both sound demented. Reading the NWT will melt brain cells.

Wow you sound demented. Maybe the darkness does that to one. Was Paul a little pervert to-1Cor 8:6--he tells all who the true God is=The Father---not Father, son and holy spirit. And since you know it all, how do you get by recorded history that no trinity god was ever served prior to the council of Constantinople in 381 ce? Thats when Catholicism( 2 Thess 2:3) added the holy spirit to a godhead=recorded fact of history. That means Israel, Jesus and every bible writer knew 0 of a trinity god as the true God. Catholicisms own encyclopedia says no trinity was served prior to the end of the 4th century and the apostolic fathers knew nothing of God as being a trinity.
You need to know facts before discussing a matter, correct?
You do not know true Catholicism. I wish you'd stop pretending you do.

Jesus protects His Church from Heaven. There is corruption and immorality in the Church but the Church itself is protected by HIM

It is holy.

The term all creation proves it is speaking about being created. Truth exposes all trinity religions as false, they must twist things to hide truth.
Firstborn of creation means the preeminence of creation. The Creator. Scripture says in John 1 that ALL things were created by Jesus. How can Jesus create Himself?

Why because truth exposes the darkness of trinity religions? Recorded facts of history does as well, as do the teachings of Jesus, you should learn them.
There is no such thing as trinity religions.

Christ is the beginning of YHWH's creation and the only begotten god (the only one of YHWH's angels, who was begotten of a woman and born fully human). YHWH created everything ex-nihilo, then the Firstborn with his angels, organized it, put it all together, and then sustained it.

The archangel, or Angel of YHWH is the beginning of YHWH's creative works. Wisdom is an expression of YHWH's archangel and Son. If you deny this, then who was God's real firstborn? The first being created by Him?
This is what happens when people divide the Church (or are forced to live with that division): no one knows what true doctrine is (except Catholics who are in the true Church founded by Christ)

It is sad, all this confusion. I barely understood anything you wrote. I can't say I tried hard because it sounds foreign, just the parts I read.

Not really. Do you know how many Greek and Hebrew scholars were involved in the translation? None. It was translated by a group of Jehovah Witnesses called the Governing Body who had no degrees in Hebrew or Greek.
Well, they did a good job, compared to other translations. You can appeal to university degrees if you want, I look at how they translated the text. Admitting to everyone here that I have an advanced degree in Biblical Hermeneutics from a well-known, respected Christian University, is useless because I'm not going to divulge my identity to the forum (a forum where I often get death threats - at least once monthly), so I will just say, I know how to read the Biblical Hebrew and Greek. I can tell if a translation is good or not.

This is what happens when people divide the Church (or are forced to live with that division): no one knows what true doctrine is (except Catholics who are in the true Church founded by Christ)

It is sad, all this confusion. I barely understood anything you wrote. I can't say I tried hard because it sounds foreign, just the parts I read.
The Roman Catholic Church isn't the Church established by Yehoshua/Joshua and His 12 Jewish apostles. You've been hoodwinked. That should become even clearer now, as the Catholic Church goes full-Skittles. Blessing gay couples..etc. Horrible.

Christ is the beginning of YHWH's creation and the only begotten god (the only one of YHWH's angels, who was begotten of a woman and born fully human). YHWH created everything ex-nihilo, then the Firstborn with his angels, organized it, put it all together, and then sustained it.

The archangel, or Angel of YHWH is the beginning of YHWH's creative works. Wisdom is an expression of YHWH's archangel and Son. If you deny this, then who was God's real firstborn? The first being created by Him?
Jesus created everything. John 1:3. Jesus is the Word and everything was made by Him.
Colossians 1:16. ALL things created by Jesus including angels.

Well, they did a good job, compared to other translations. You can appeal to university degrees if you want, I look at how they translated the text. Admitting to everyone here that I have an advanced degree in Biblical Hermeneutics from a well-known, respected Christian University, is useless because I'm not going to divulge my identity to the forum (a forum where I often get death threats - at least once monthly), so I will just say, I know how to read the Biblical Hebrew and Greek. I can tell if a translation is good or not.
I can't believe you because the NWT is a fraudulent translation. How long did you study with the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society?

makes no sense, can't respond

except to say that the Holy Spirit is from God, IS GOD----not made up by man (which should be obvious but...)
God does it all through Jesus. Jesus is in control right now. God gave Jesus all authority in heaven and on earth.
God is real.

Firstborn of creation means the preeminence of creation. The Creator. Scripture says in John 1 that ALL things were created by Jesus. How can Jesus create Himself?
John 1:3 says it was created-THROUGH- Jesus. means another created all things.

You've been lied to.
Its just the opposite B.S Filter--you best relook. It means eternal life to know the one who sent Jesus(Father) as THE ONLY TRUE GOD and know Jesus-John 17:3--oh but one would have to believe Jesus over the lie of a trinity God but trinitarians outright refuse.

Forum List

Back