Is Jeb Bush The Only Real Option?

Jeb is one of the few Republicans who will not enter the GOP Clown Car just to pick up a few conservative votes. He avoids the rightwing histrionics, he distances himself from the nutjobs, doesn't engage in extreme rhetoric.....he actually sounds like an adult

Hint: Run as "Jeb" not "Jeb Bush"

the optics of a Clinton v Bush race, aside, Jeb was a decent governor and he's the Bush son who should have been president until the idiot brother got together with brother Bandar and decided to run.

I doubt he'd get through a primary since he refuses to engage in wingnuttery. but he has my respect, if not my agreement.

Jeb is one of the few Republicans who will not enter the GOP Clown Car just to pick up a few conservative votes. He avoids the rightwing histrionics, he distances himself from the nutjobs, doesn't engage in extreme rhetoric.....he actually sounds like an adult

Hint: Run as "Jeb" not "Jeb Bush"

the optics of a Clinton v Bush race, aside, Jeb was a decent governor and he's the Bush son who should have been president until the idiot brother got together with brother Bandar and decided to run.

I doubt he'd get through a primary since he refuses to engage in wingnuttery. but he has my respect, if not my agreement.

until he gets the nomination- then he's a nutter, right? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nominate JB in 2016 and the Rs will lose again.

Who can win?

they don't understand... they think if they become more and more insane, the "base" (meaning white Christian MEN over 50) will come out in droves.

of course, women, young people, minorities.... they'll all smack them down. the lack of understanding is their greatest failure and benefits democrats beyond measure.

Who can win?

Whoever can appeal to the most people and get them to show up and vote for them. You predicted McCain and Mitt and were proven wrong both times, doing the opposite of your advice would have gave better results.

Your fear is having someone in office that would do away with welfare for people like you, that provide no service worth talking about while stealing from the tax payers on a large scale. So you keep voting Dem.

So ....who do the Republicans have in 2016?

Jeb Bush
Bobby Jindal
Marco Rubio
Chris Christie
Rand Paul
Scott Walker
Ted Cruz
Paul Ryan
Rick Santorum
Allen West

Who is most capable of getting to 270?

He would have the Hispanic vote....:eusa_whistle:

Jeb would do much better than Romneys 27% of the Hispanic vote. He could also win Florida. He can also raise a ton of money

Something most other Republicans can't do

You were wrong about Mitt so only an idiot would now take your word about Jeb.

I never said Mitt could beat President Obama, No Republican could. He was just much better than anyone in the Clown Car (Paul, Gingrich, Perry, Santorum, Bachmann, Cain)

Last edited:

Jeb Bush
Bobby Jindal
Marco Rubio
Chris Christie
Rand Paul
Scott Walker
Ted Cruz
Paul Ryan
Rick Santorum
Allen West

Who do the Dems have in 2016

---
Hillary
---

That's it? One dried out old skank with a disgraced and disbarred husband?

Jeb would do much better than Romneys 27% of the Hispanic vote. He could also win Florida. He can also raise a ton of money

Something most other Republicans can't do

I never said Mitt could beat President Obama, No Republican could. He was just much better than anyone in the Clown Car (Paul, Gingrich, Perry, Santorum, Bachmann, Cain)

Um, no, Obama was just better at getting the lo-info voters out. Even then still only taking 52% of the popular vote.

Jeb Bush
Bobby Jindal
Marco Rubio
Chris Christie
Rand Paul
Scott Walker
Ted Cruz
Paul Ryan
Rick Santorum
Allen West

Who do the Dems have in 2016

---
Hillary
---

That's it? One dried out old skank with a disgraced and disbarred husband?

Hillary...You lose

Um, no, Obama was just better at getting the lo-info voters out. Even then still only taking 52% of the popular vote.

Low information voters are those voters who do not listen to Rush Limbaugh

53% of the vote is more than any Republican has received since 1988

Last edited:

Low information voters are those voters who do not listen to Rush Limbaugh

53% of the vote is more than any Republican has received since 1988

And now a huge margin of the voters that fell for Obama's lies simply don't trust him... and They will remember it was Dems that scammed them. Grats on that you welfare queen.

Dems, the fastest dying party in the world. Good luck RW! Maybe you can keep donating that tax payer money to the cause that keeps you getting paid!

not if his economic policies are regressive. Hispanics pretty much love Hillary. he'd be a late-comer to the game. but at least he'd get some Hispanic votes.... unlike the rest of the troglodytes.

Jeb would not win the Hispanic vote. Republicans have burned too many bridges. But he would do better than 27%

not if his economic policies are regressive. Hispanics pretty much love Hillary. he'd be a late-comer to the game. but at least he'd get some Hispanic votes.... unlike the rest of the troglodytes.

Hillary won't have the strength to run. She has had bad heath. Blood clots in a vein in her head and another behind her knee, in recent years. She has a history of blood clots. She was treated for one that formed behind the right knee in 1998.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/03/u...rged-from-hospital-after-blood-clot.html?_r=0

Again, I'm not a POS hate filled religious nutter control freak anti constitution Republican, but it's hilarious that Dems keep talking about what the Reps "have" when it only proves the point that Dems have nothing.

Seriously, Reps have like 6-10 people that can run for President at this point, Dems have a "female" with name recognition... A dynasty... But no options outside of "Run the Vagina that everyone knows because her husband was President and cheated on her!"

Hillary, best known for getting cheated on and not leaving her husband for it.... What all strong women should do! Oh, also known for losing to Obama.
I don't think you have a good grasp of the situation.

Hillary has everything going for her. There are women on BOTH sides of the isle that are just WAITING to pull that lever for her.

Many were disappointed she lost the primaries, and are just WAITING for the opportunity to re-do that. Again, BOTH sides of the isle. Men AND women.

I'm not too crazy about her, as she's a bit too so-called "pro-business" for my part. She's also too so-called "hawkish" for my taste as well.

She's no liberal. She's even less of one than Obama, and he hasn't been no liberal icon at all.

The ideal candidate for us would be Elizabeth Warren, however, it seems she'll take a back-seat to Hillary at this time. Which is fine by me, let her accomplish some MORE things first, then come back in 2020 or after and wreck shop.

Hillary will scoop up all the votes like myself who aren't too crazy about her, but realize she's way, way better than any crazy Republican alternative.

If she runs...she will win.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back