Is it true? Hillary Clinton says no to second term...

The more I think about this, the more politically savvy I think Hill is. She'll run in 2016.... staying a loyal soldier to the party all the way. I used to think she would oppose Obama in the 2012 primary, but concluded a couple of months ago that ain't happening.

We can't damn her for her loyalty, we can only admire it.

I think she'll be 69 by then. I'd love it if she ran but maybe she won't be motivated. It's relentless, tiring, expensive.
Ya know, it's likely going to depend on how she feels physically and mentally at age 68-69. But if she does take four years off when Obama wins re-election in 2012, no telling what a rested, re-invigorated Hill might do. BUT.... The fire in her belly will never go away. I think it's a good bet for Hillary 2016. A better bet certainly, than Hillary 2012 would be. Especially if we see a Obama/Hillary ticket in 2012.

obama must first be re-elected before she should start thinking about that, and if he wins the job isn't a given.
I think it is. The public gets it now -- no more one party rule. I think Obama's a shoo-in for 2012, especially looking at the GOP front runners right now. There's not ONE of them many Indys are gonna want to vote for, certainly not me. I'll vote for Obama again, if what we're seeing now is all the GOP can come up with.

obama must first be re-elected before she should start thinking about that, and if he wins the job isn't a given.
I think it is. The public gets it now -- no more one party rule. I think Obama's a shoo-in for 2012, especially looking at the GOP front runners right now. There's not ONE of them many Indys are gonna want to vote for, certainly not me. I'll vote for Obama again, if what we're seeing now is all the GOP can come up with.

I would rather vote for Donald Duck that Obama. At least he doesn't spend money he doesn't have.

I would rather vote for Donald Duck that Obama. At least he doesn't spend money he doesn't have.
It's Congress doing the spending. By far the worst thing President Obama "inherited" is the same Congress Bush had.

MM, You voted for Obama bro? Wow. Atleast you're honest my friend. ~BH

The other choice was just too objectionable for me, and I never sit out. Somebody's going to get my vote, every time. Even if it's the pile of maggot-housing dogshit that stinks less.

The other choice was just too objectionable for me, and I never sit out. Somebody's going to get my vote, every time. Even if it's the pile of maggot-housing dogshit that stinks less.

Alright then, I understand. I voted for Ron Paul. Even though I knew he had no chance whatsoever. ~BH

Alright then, I understand. I voted for Ron Paul. Even though I knew he had no chance whatsoever. ~BH
I can respect that.

I assumed based on the really sharp campaign Obama ran that he might be a good administrator, far better than McCain, whose campaign was just a chaotic joke. Really poorly managed, just horrendous. I felt we were hiring a manager. We needed one.

I can respect that.

I assumed based on the really sharp campaign Obama ran that he might be a good administrator, far better than McCain, whose campaign was just a chaotic joke. Really poorly managed, just horrendous. I felt we were hiring a manager. We needed one.

I can respect that as well. That's probably why after all these years, I have always respected you as an independent poster. :cool: ~BH

I can respect that.

I can respect that as well. That's probably why after all these years, I have always respected you as an independent poster. :cool: ~BH
Few people would agree with that assessment! :lol:

If the GOP wants my vote vs. Obama, they are going to have to nominate a total outsider. I'm hoping to see a Cain/Noem ticket for 2012, pretty much the only way they're going to get my vote.

I can respect that.

If the GOP wants my vote vs. Obama, they are going to have to nominate a total outsider. I'm hoping to see a Cain/Noem ticket for 2012, pretty much the only way they're going to get my vote.

I feel the same way actually. Only, I would vote for an independent Conservative before ever voting for this failure Obama next time around if I were you. I pray that you would not support him again, knowing what I hope that you know? Either way, I respect your decision whatever it may be. ~BH

I feel the same way actually. Only, I would vote for an independent Conservative before ever voting for this failure Obama next time around if I were you. I pray that you would not support him again, knowing what I hope that you know? Either way, I respect your decision whatever it may be. ~BH
Well, I want divided government. Above all. I want an adversarial relationship between Congress and the President. If it looks like the GOP might be getting more power in Congress, you can almost bet on a Obama vote from me even if Cain is nominated. We gotta preserve the checks and balances.

There's not a strong Democratic field in 2012 either. :eusa_whistle:

I was gonna say that. :evil:

On topic: Hillary said it so it must be true... cuz we all know Democrats don't lie. :eusa_angel:

Okay! Point taken there CG. :lol:

But then I would change that to say we all know Politicians don't lie because Republicans are no different than Democrats.

Immie

Yep, I've always stated that I wouldn't trust a politician (of any party) to tell me what time of day it is.

Hillary has done an amazing job as SOS, but she is tired. How long has it been since the poor woman has been home (or near a hair dryer)? Of course she doesn't want to do it anymore. Hillary wants to chill out and be a grandma for a while.

While she said that SOS is going to be her last job, I can see her being tapped for SCOTUS during President Obama's 2nd term if there is opening. Nice cushy job that gives her plenty of time to spend being a grandma.

I wonder...is there anything stopping President Clinton from being SOS?

Well, I want divided government. Above all. I want an adversarial relationship between Congress and the President. If it looks like the GOP might be getting more power in Congress, you can almost bet on a Obama vote from me even if Cain is nominated. We gotta preserve the checks and balances.

OK you want a divided government, but unti lyou get a majority that can by pass a veto with obama as president we will not be rid of the past legislation enactments.

I don't know what to make of it. It is clear she won't stay in the Obama administration after he wins in 2012.
Will she change her tune in 2016?
You never know. There does not seem to be a strong Democratic field in 2016

She will not serve in the second term of this President.She will want to distance herself from this mess.Unemployment #'s will be bad but Obama wins a second term just look at who will be voting again.They will get all caught up in the trance of YES WE CAN or some other nonsense and vote for him no matter what he does or doesn't do.We on the right are stuck with that.

The Dems better run Hilary because there will be no stopping the GOP in 2016 when the big man from NJ destroys all that get in his way....only Hilly baby will have the slightest chance to derail the big boy express.

I don't know what to make of it. It is clear she won't stay in the Obama administration after he wins in 2012.
Will she change her tune in 2016?
You never know. There does not seem to be a strong Democratic field in 2016

She will not serve in the second term of this President.She will want to distance herself from this mess.Unemployment #'s will be bad but Obama wins a second term just look at who will be voting again.They will get all caught up in the trance of YES WE CAN or some other nonsense and vote for him no matter what he does or doesn't do.We on the right are stuck with that.

The Dems better run Hilary because there will be no stopping the GOP in 2016 when the big man from NJ destroys all that get in his way....only Hilly baby will have the slightest chance to derail the big boy express.

GOP has some young,dynamic candidates to run in 2016. They will be tough to beat

Some glitch occurred (probably on my part), I made the following post and it never posted. Anyways.....

I think it's pretty clear what's happening....and I am a 1000% correct on this one:

Hellary is beginning to make her power play against the semi-exposed MONUMENTAL FRAUD, Pathologically LYING Stone Cold MARXIST Obami Salaami for HER bid for the Presidency in 2012.

And, this hellatious crunt Hellary will be a helluva lot harder to beat than the semi-black Political Charlatan Obami Salaami.

Therefore, I am slightly split about who will win out in the 2012 DEM PRIMARY ELECTIONS !!!

There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Hellary will be tougher to beat by the Republicans ........ so logically ......a guy like me, who is not really a Republican but just a VOCIFEROUS Anti-LibTURD .... is torn between loving it that Obami-Salaami (the DANGEROUS DISASTER for America) will be eliminated by HELLARY......but.....as I stated Hellary is ALSO a LibTURD.....so it's replacing one LibTURD with another !!!

MY DECISION ( and the decision for anyone truly loving America): It is IMPERATIVE (AT ALL COSTS) to get rid of the MOST DANGEROUS THREAT TO THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE IN ALL OF AMERICA'S HISTORY.....and that is the MONUMENTAL FRAUD & PATHOLOGICAL LYING, STONE COLD MARXIST OBAMI SALAAMI !!! And therefore I hope Hellary (a contemptible LibTURD though she may be.....and harder to beat) wins the PREDICTABLE battle between her and the semi-black Political Charlatan Obami Salaami in the DEM Primary Elections !!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back