Is it time to take action against Muslims

all muslims are terrorist now?

and you didnt answer....

are you advocating deporting americans citizens due to their religion?

Read it again dip shit.

It's a pretty straightforward, "yes or no" type question.

A "yes" or a "no" would be the appropriate, intellectually honest response.

Normally I would agree.. But, Not so much for her lately.

So here we have a huge problem with Muslims, Our Culture, Our Domestic Policy our Foreign Policy and the left still protects the start of it all and a Prez that's totally incompetent with an agenda that's not good for freedom. He's pissin on the Constitution.

Last edited:
Here on our own soil. - America should disregard its First Amendment as it is typically applied and instead act in accordance with sharia law for the ultimate “good” of society.

We should start deporting Muslims back to the stone age where they belong.

Our efforts against the extremist has gone down the tubes since Obama became the Prez.
Our country has tanked socially and economically as well. Our security is at risk.
Obama needs to go too.

US Imam: ‘Disregard First Amendment’ Replace With Sharia

How bout we deport you instead.

Why, I didn't say I wanted Sharia the law of the land. I asked if it was time to deport Muslims.

If you're truly worried about Sharia Law ever becoming the legal standard in the US, you're probably too far gone to be saved.

Since that's the case, take this link and talk everyone you personally know into putting their money where their mouth is, you holy crusader you.

Learn How to Join | GoArmy.com

deporting american citizens for their religion? is that really what you are advocating?

Inside every Mosque is a good Terrorist. If you think not, You're fucking nutz.

all muslims are terrorist now?

and you didnt answer....

are you advocating deporting americans citizens due to their religion?
I will answer for him, not because of their religion no not at all, but when they think that their religion should replace our religion and laws by way of sharia law or their ideals upon such law, wherefore or therefore deportion could be considered maybe in extreme cases where militancy starts to develope. This has come about in America because we have allowed a power vacum to be created, in which has occured due to the left attacking the U.S. long held belief systems and religions surounding those systems constantly, in which to the muslims is seen as opportunity to somehow instill their own into that vacum undoubtedly.

We must restore, strengthen up and/or shore up our American values and beliefs in America, and we must finally recognize who has attacked and attempted to destroy our values and belief systems in America, and then we should act accordingly on such matters all depending.

Maybe not deport, but rather to re-inforce our own strengths and values in this nation around those who have seen us as weak, and this so it doesn't forment the thinking by those that we are weak, and therefore they feel that we need to replace our systems or beliefs with theirs in such a vacum as was created, and this by the challenges in which this nation now faces in those who are against this nation, and have since created a false vacum from a minority standpoint wildly enough.

Last edited:
wasnt it muslims who took him to the hospital....wasnt it muslims who tried to save the man.....

this thinking is beyond stupid...

should we have killed all christians when mcvey bombed ok city?

That's what Hilary said but we all know she was lying through her teeth from the git go. Did they do an forensic autopsy here in America? Wouldn't it be interesting to know what they found? I can't believe they did not do a forensic autopsy here in America after all the stupids are sending the F B I to Libya to gather fucking evidence. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

10 years of Bullshit with those pricks. Dead Soldiers, The cost, American liberties at stake and always a threat. Shouldn't we be sick of this shit by now and take a stand against it?

10 years of Bullshit with those pricks. Dead Soldiers, The cost, American liberties at stake and always a threat. Shouldn't we be sick of this shit by now and take a stand against it?

Well to be fair, many of those dead soldiers were a result of our pointless invasion of Iraq.

I'm sure you feel that's the fault of Islam too, but what can ya do?

Deporting all muslims is stupid from the get go. What should be done is start dealing with muslims realistically. Continue investigating and monitoring the mosques which is where terrorism is fomented. Which they KNOW. In New York, CAIR has already successfully stopped investigation of suspect mosques. Temporarily stop immigration of muslims to this country and for the sake of sanity, stop taking known terrorist groups off the terrorist watch list. Now is not the time to take The People's Mujahadeen from Iran off the watch list. Then eliminate the Muslim Brotherhood from the state department and we have at least some kind of sane response.

Here on our own soil. - America should disregard its First Amendment as it is typically applied and instead act in accordance with sharia law for the ultimate “good” of society.

We should start deporting Muslims back to the stone age where they belong.

Our efforts against the extremist has gone down the tubes since Obama became the Prez.
Our country has tanked socially and economically as well. Our security is at risk.
Obama needs to go too.

US Imam: ‘Disregard First Amendment’ Replace With Sharia

Your racism, nativism, and hatred for those with other religious beliefs have led you to the conclusion that we should piss away the Constitution. That's a disgusting perspective.

wasnt it muslims who took him to the hospital....wasnt it muslims who tried to save the man.....

this thinking is beyond stupid...

should we have killed all christians when mcvey bombed ok city?

That's what Hilary said but we all know she was lying through her teeth from the git go. Did they do an forensic autopsy here in America? Wouldn't it be interesting to know what they found? I can't believe they did not do a forensic autopsy here in America after all the stupids are sending the F B I to Libya to gather fucking evidence. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Ambassador was sodomized, tortured and murdered. He died from smoke inhalation is the official story but smashing his head in had nothing to do with it. We saw him dragged, but he was being "helped". This administration and its lapdog media will tell any lie to the increasingly gullible public.

Well to be fair, many of those dead soldiers were a result of our pointless invasion of Iraq.

No, I agree. I'm no fan of Bush.

I guess you missed the stories about 30,000 Libyans protesting the attack on the U.S. Embassy and demanding an end to the militias, tribal leaders in Libya condemning the existence of these groups, and a couple thousand Libyans storming the compound of the militia that was responsible for the attack on our embassy, setting it on fire, and running off the militia members.

Do you hate those muslims, too?

No, I agree. I'm no fan of Bush.

Fine, fair enough.

As far as I'm concerned the best way to possibly resolve this conflict with the Muslim world is to get the hell out of that region, maybe not entirely, but mostly. If we can try to accommodate one of the supposed main beefs they have with us and they don't change, maybe then there'd be more support for your position, even if it's wholly unconstitutional.

Regardless of, a war with militant Islam and America does exist, so leave Iraq out of it (different subject), and focus on the topic being debated please. The use of Iraq was a distraction here (imho), as used by you. Why the distraction in this way ?

Citizenship is the most potent weapon the worst of the terrorists have. They know we will go to the mat to protect them.

Regardless of, a war with militant Islam and America does exist, so leave Iraq out of it (different subject), and focus on the topic being debated please. The use of Iraq was a distraction here (imho), as used by you. Why the distraction in this way ?

Scattered attacks by a handful of religious fanatics is not a war on the U.S. I'd advise changing your panties and trying to get over your fear of muslim bogeymen. Not everyone in the world is going to like us. That's why we have the most well-equipped military on the planet. Exaggerating the problem because you're a big fraidy pants is the biggest problem we have. We've spent trillions of dollars on a "war" with a thousand third world radicals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back