Is it Time to Forgive Bud Light?

Same with you. You're just an old homophobic ****. Nothing to be proud of.
^^^ calling people racists became meaningless, so they moved onto homophobes and crass language. What a bunch of intolerant, hateful idiots.

^^^ calling people racists became meaningless, so they moved onto homophobes and crass language. What a bunch of intolerant, hateful idiots.
Who got all bend outa shape over a trans person in a beer commercial? The same old bigots that got bend outa shape over integration in schools. It's just who you are. The American entitlement sow. It's just too bad ol Trumpy didn't manage to make you great again. Cause right now nobody needs you old useless eaters. You're a drain on resources and you should have the good manners to die quietly.

Who got all bend outa shape over a trans person in a beer commercial? The same old bigots that got bend outa shape over integration in schools. It's just who you are. The American entitlement sow. It's just too bad ol Trumpy didn't manage to make you great again. Cause right now nobody needs you old useless eaters. You're a drain on resources and you should have the good manners to die quietly.
^^^ this is the Marxist Democrat today, viewing retirees as “useless eaters” who should just die.

^^^ this is the Marxist Democrat today, viewing retirees as “useless eaters” who should just die.
No. Not just die quietly. If I had my way you end up as a twenty pound compost bag. Make something useful outa your entitlement ass.

No. Not just die quietly. If I had my way you end up as a twenty pound compost bag. Make something useful outa your entitlement ass.
^^^ this is obviously an obnoxious leftist so disgusting that it was banned and came back under a new name. Ignoring it from now on.

Hear me out.

Sunday, I had lunch with my daughter and daughter-in-law. Naturally, I arrived on time and got texts from both saying they would be pretty late. I considered waiting at the bar and having a beer. Then it popped into my head to have a Bud Light. For reasons too complicated to explain without derailing the thread at its beginning, that would have likely lifted my DIL's spirits, at a time when they could use lifting.

Why forgive BL? Budwiser is an American company. All Bud Light sold in America is bottled in America. I pass by a large Budwiser building on my way to work. I don't know if it is a brewery or just a warehouse, but it must employ hundreds, if not thousands of people. I see the trucks driving out at all hours. Modelo, which I often see discussed as a replacement, is bottled in Mexico.

If we had our border secure with Mexico's cooperation, I would say "buy Modelo, a rising tide lifts all boats," but not while they are actively aiding child and drug trafficking into the U.S.

Yes, But Light screwed up with that idiotic Dylan Mulvaney move. But they fired no only the marketing genius behind that, but also the VP who hired her. Short of a mass resignation of all executives, I don't know how else they could demonstrate regret.

Anyway, while I was contemplating, I was saved by the bell as both my grown up young uns walked in.

Bracing for a flaming, I ask: what say you?
Anheuser Busch belongs to InBev...which is a Belgian company.

I boycotted Budweiser long ago when this sale occurred.

Started drinking other Missouri Beers that are actually OWNED by Missourians...like Boulevard and Mom's.

Since Yuengling came to Missouri about the same time Budweiser AB-InBev stepped on their crank, I've worked them into the rotation as well a Shiner Bock which is Texas owned and operated.

As a Missourian I'm telling you that there are a lot better choices than Budweiser if your goal is to support and American company.

A little additional info.

Dylan was not a paid spokesperson for Bud Light. He/She was given a free beer can with his/her likeness. He/she did a podcast with the beer can. People wrongly assumed he/she was a paid spokesperson.
That's not what HE said:

“For a company to hire a trans person and then not publicly stand by them is worse in my opinion than not hiring a trans person at all because it gives customers permission to be as transphobic and hateful as they want,” Mulvaney said in her TikTok video. “And the hate doesn’t end with me.”

A little additional info.

Dylan was not a paid spokesperson for Bud Light. He/She was given a free beer can with his/her likeness. He/she did a podcast with the beer can. People wrongly assumed he/she was a paid spokesperson.

Who cares. When it blew up in their faces bud proceeded to insult their customer base.

Fuck 'em.

Bud Light sucked before faggots began sticking it up their asses, so no, keep boycotting it forever. But then most beers suck, so just boycott them all.

I'm not a bud drinker either ...never have been ..

From number 1 to number 10

People who lose thier jobs an lively hoods over it ...well it only dispenses red pills ......... I think is great

So that would be a no ...fuck budweiser where they live and breathe

Never had a Bud Light and probably never will.

Just one more thing in a long list of things not to give a shit about.

Hear me out.

Sunday, I had lunch with my daughter and daughter-in-law. Naturally, I arrived on time and got texts from both saying they would be pretty late. I considered waiting at the bar and having a beer. Then it popped into my head to have a Bud Light. For reasons too complicated to explain without derailing the thread at its beginning, that would have likely lifted my DIL's spirits, at a time when they could use lifting.

Why forgive BL? Budwiser is an American company. All Bud Light sold in America is bottled in America. I pass by a large Budwiser building on my way to work. I don't know if it is a brewery or just a warehouse, but it must employ hundreds, if not thousands of people. I see the trucks driving out at all hours. Modelo, which I often see discussed as a replacement, is bottled in Mexico.

If we had our border secure with Mexico's cooperation, I would say "buy Modelo, a rising tide lifts all boats," but not while they are actively aiding child and drug trafficking into the U.S.

Yes, But Light screwed up with that idiotic Dylan Mulvaney move. But they fired no only the marketing genius behind that, but also the VP who hired her. Short of a mass resignation of all executives, I don't know how else they could demonstrate regret.

Anyway, while I was contemplating, I was saved by the bell as both my grown up young uns walked in.

Bracing for a flaming, I ask: what say you?

Ok, here's your flaming. No, I will not forgive Anheuser Busch. Not until I get a proper apology for that faggotry they tried to foist on everyone who considers themselves straight, God-fearing, American males and females.

Not until they release a product whose advertising oozes testosterone, macho maleism, God, guns, Old Glory, and American Exceptionalism.

Until then, fuck them.

Forum List

Back