Is it Time to Forgive Bud Light?

Dylan was not a paid spokesperson for Bud Light. He/She was given a free beer can with his/her likeness. He/she did a podcast with the beer can. People wrongly assumed he/she was a paid spokesperson.

As it turns out, AB did pay Mulvaney $185,000 for his self-made ads for BL, a tiny molecule of what AB pays each year for advertising. ($1.53 Billion in the US alone).

There is nothing to forgive here. How AB spends their advertising dollars is none of my concern, and how I spend my consumer dollars is none of theirs.

I don't actually drink beer, so it's really none of my concern.

Last edited:
There is nothing to forgive here. How AB spends their advertising dollars is none of my concern, and how I spend my consumer dollars is non of theirs.

I would only add that with 500 brands of beers out there, why should I give a rat's ass about AB and Budweiser? Anyone who would veer so far off track with those ads insulting their own base like they did doesn't deserve a second chance.

That would be like taking a murderer and saying: "Well, maybe that was just a fluke." Any company with such poor judgement has something seriously wrong in their top management. It indicates where they'd LIKE to go.

As it turns out, AB did pay Mulvaney $185,000 for his self-made ads for BL, a tiny molecule of what AB pays each year for advertising. ($1.53 Billion in the US alone).

There is nothing to forgive here. How AB spends their advertising dollars is none of my concern, and how I spend my consumer dollars is non of theirs.

I don't actually drink beer, so it's really none of my concern.

@fncceo

So you don't mind having your senses assaulted around every turn, with commercials portraying such faggotry? I can't vouch for you bro, but I find that stuff offensive, demeaning toward women, and an outright attack against traditional values, Godly sexual morals, and my own manhood for that matter.

I would even go so far to say that I found their advertising campaign threatening. Now I know what the left would say about that: They would say that I am "insecure" in my manhood, which is the farthest thing from the truth. I am an ultra- straight, white, traditional male throwback who knows who he is and what he is. I have no doubts about my own male sexuality, and nothing to prove.

But for Anheuser-Busch to take such a traditional product and attempt to use it to destroy everything I was brought up to believe, was an outright attack on not only my values, but the same values that many others share. I saw that as an attempt to sow dissent, division, doubt, and confusion, which is what the enemies of my country do on a daily basis.

I suppose you see all kinds of people in your line of work, and you're bound by duty to be fair, equitable, and non-judgemental. But not everyone is bound to see everything in such a non-judgemental fashion, and I just found their advertising campaign unforgivable.

I'm done ranting now. Thank you for hearing me out.

Last edited:
So you don't mind having your senses assaulted around every turn, with commercials portraying such faggotry?

A) It would take lot more than a pictures of some guy drinking beer in a dress to assault my senses AND

B) I don't actually watch the commercials ... I download shows or watch them on streaming (shhhhh .... don't tell)

A) It would take lot more than a pictures of some guy drinking beer in a dress to assault my senses AND

B) I don't actually watch the commercials ... I download shows or watch them on streaming (shhhhh .... don't tell)

I understand that. You've been subjected to things most people can't even imagine, I haven't. I can't just shut off my emotions, stuff it all down, and go about my business like you have to. I haven't even seen the commercial. But from what I know about the whole thing, it was just wrong.

I understand that. You've been subjected to things most people can't even imagine, I haven't. I can't just shut off my emotions, stuff it all down, and go about my business like you have to. I haven't even seen the commercial. But from what I know about the whole thing, it was just wrong.

It was a massive marketing misjudgement .. and AB paid the price, literally.

It was a massive marketing misjudgement .. and AB paid the price, literally.

True. Now I want my straight-folks reparations. We is a minority who be on they way out, ya know. At least from what the left is sayin'.

:laughing0301:

True. Now I want my straight-folks reparations.

:laughing0301:

I can't apply for reparations, I have nothing to repair.

614825LuCbL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

I can't apply for reparations, I have nothing to repair.

View attachment 874095

Sorry, I didn't mean repairations.

BTW, did you know that President Donald J. Trump did more for minorities than Barack Obama and Joseph Robinette Biden together? As well as non-minorities too. And like those Democrats are fond of saying, "Everyone does better when we all do better."

That's a fact, Jack.

A little additional info.

Dylan was not a paid spokesperson for Bud Light. He/She was given a free beer can with his/her likeness. He/she did a podcast with the beer can. People wrongly assumed he/she was a paid spokesperson.
He is a man. No matter how much he thinks he is a 4 year old girl, he isn’t. No twisting of the English language is going to change that. And HE was paid.

Forum List

Back