Is It Time For a Third Party?

I try not to treat what American_Jizzwad says seriously. Even his Avi is the kind of thing of a poster who can't be taken seriously.

But here's the problem with a third party. They never really work. A third party is really just a sign of dissatisfaction with the existing parties, a stopping point for the disaffected to go before either changing party or coming home meekly.

The TEA Party only represents 8% of the population, and most of the country has a bad opinion of it, but it has enough strength to threaten Republicans in primaries by carrying out Kamikazi flights. (Nominate someone who can't possibly win in the general election.)

Until the GOP is willing to stand up to the Teabaggers, they are going to continue to cause trouble.

Most of the people can't tell you what the Tea Party platform consists of, but they know the Tea Party is stupid because the talking heads on TV tell them the Tea Party is stupid.

I'm not represented by any party. I vote Republican because they are slightly more in tune with what I believe in on fiscal issues and concerning gun laws. The Republicans have little to offer me (especially when it comes to anything the Evangelicals champion), but the Democrats have even less to offer. The Libertarians lose me when it comes to foreign affairs and the border/immigration. Third parties are a joke. Where does that leave me?

No, guy, I already know what the TEA Party stands for.

It stands for the Koch brothers spending a lot of money getting lower-middle class whites to be angry the Black Guy is in the White House trying to fix everything Bush messed up.

Oh grow up.

Just grow up.

I've been a card-carrying member of a third party since before alotta folks here were born...

it's been a very frustrating experience...

I no longer hold out any hope of a third party making any difference...

Would you love me bill if I told you I could like I did up here? Because I believe in you. I beleive in one man who can make a difference. I believe that an honest man can change the world.

I believe in a man called bayou bill.

w00t...

let's dance...!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV-QGQVZv0k]INXS - New Sensation (original video) - YouTube[/ame]

Most of the people can't tell you what the Tea Party platform consists of, but they know the Tea Party is stupid because the talking heads on TV tell them the Tea Party is stupid.

I'm not represented by any party. I vote Republican because they are slightly more in tune with what I believe in on fiscal issues and concerning gun laws. The Republicans have little to offer me (especially when it comes to anything the Evangelicals champion), but the Democrats have even less to offer. The Libertarians lose me when it comes to foreign affairs and the border/immigration. Third parties are a joke. Where does that leave me?

It stands for the Koch brothers spending a lot of money getting lower-middle class whites to be angry the Black Guy is in the White House trying to fix everything Bush messed up.

Oh grow up.

Just grow up.

meh... don't waste your time talking to jerks like this... they'll never learn...

Jesse Ventura on running for president in 2016: "As an independent, you don't want an incumbent, so the office will be wide open"

June 4th, 2013

On Monday evening "Piers Morgan Live" invited Jesse Ventura to return to the program, welcoming the former Minnesota governor and his trademark brand of candid commentary and unique insight.

Willingly taking a seat on "The Grill," the longtime WWE wrestling personality explained why 2016 would be the perfect year for him to run for president:

"As an independent, you don't want an incumbent, so the office will be wide open," he surmised. "I'll tell you right now what I would run on: I would run with no political party and I would give the people of the United States of America the opportunity to elect their first president since George Washington – the father of our country – who does not belong to a political party."

Jesse Ventura on running for president in 2016: "As an independent, you don't want an incumbent, so the office will be wide open" ? Piers Morgan - CNN.com Blogs

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...1T4GGLL_enUS324US325&q=Time+For+a+Third+Party

I'd vote for a ham sandwich compared to the lame assholes the two parties have put up these last dozen years...

[

Oh grow up.

Just grow up.

I'd tell you to grow a fucking brain, but that'd be asking too much.

Really, a five minute conversation with a TeaBagger kind of shows how stupid most of you are.

Or you can just read their signs..

6a00d8341c8be853ef0133ec6a82b7970b-500pi.jpg

racist-obama-lying-african.jpg

3313864503_16bcc382fa.jpeg

[

Oh grow up.

Just grow up.

I'd tell you to grow a fucking brain, but that'd be asking too much.

Really, a five minute conversation with a TeaBagger kind of shows how stupid most of you are.

Or you can just read their signs..

6a00d8341c8be853ef0133ec6a82b7970b-500pi.jpg

racist-obama-lying-african.jpg

3313864503_16bcc382fa.jpeg

JoeBlow, I'M independent and everyone knows those are liberal plants with the crazy and misspelled signs...:eusa_angel:

[

JoeBlow, I'M independent and everyone knows those are liberal plants with the crazy and misspelled signs...:eusa_angel:

1) None of those signs had mis-spellings. I could have taken the cheap shot, but I didn't.

2) A guy who has an Avi of Matt Damon shooting Che Gueverra really has no business talking to anyone about "Crazy".

Anyone with half a brain can see that's a reflection of a picture on the glass of Damon's scope. It's a target, dummy.

Why do libtards have to make up lies about every single topic?

[

1) None of those signs had mis-spellings. I could have taken the cheap shot, but I didn't.

2) A guy who has an Avi of Matt Damon shooting Che Gueverra really has no business talking to anyone about "Crazy".

Anyone with half a brain can see that's a reflection of a picture on the glass of Damon's scope. It's a target, dummy.

Actually, it still kind of bizarre. I mean, why a target of a guy who died 45 years ago?

Oh, that's right. Because the guy with the Che Tee-Shirt was getting all the pussy American Jizzwad thought he should have in college.

Actually, it still kind of bizarre. I mean, why a target of a guy who died 45 years ago?

Oh, that's right. Because the guy with the Che Tee-Shirt was getting all the pussy American Jizzwad thought he should have in college.

Obama was a member and friend of domestic terrorists as a ploy to get women into bed with him? That's a new one on me. Did that work for you?

Until publicly-funded elections are approved, a third party is doomed to irrelevance. They can't bring home any bacon, hence they won't get any donations, hence they can't win.

That's why it's hard to take libertarians seriously. They make the totally insane claim that money is free speech, and they doom themselves to permanent joke status by doing so. It's like they want to be failures. Governing actually requires work, while bitching from the sidelines doesn't.

Obama was a member and friend of domestic terrorists as a ploy to get women into bed with him? That's a new one on me. Did that work for you?

So you didn't get reading comprehension in HOme Skule? It was right after they taught you about talking snakes in Science Class.

What makes people think that the losers and nutcases can do any better for America than established political parties? If you don't like the way your chosen party has been dealing with issues why don't you try to fix it? Scared? The Tea Party tries to get the best candidates for the republican party and they have been attacked mercilessly by the radical left and the media. Meanwhile CUSA has been trying to gain control of the democrat party and fools and anarchists like Van Jones have become spokespersons for liberalism. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Get off your ass and join the Tea Party or CUSA if it's your thing.

Having a view outside the mainstream doesn't make you a "loser" or a "nutcase".

History says that having a view outside the mainstream political arena makes you a loser and sometimes it indicates a nutcase philosophy. The United States has always been open for 3rd, 4th parties and extremist political philosophies. It's nothing new so go for it. The problem for the nutcases and the losers is that 3rd and 4th parties are often dependent on nut case theories. If you want to make the Country better the best way is to try to make your chosen party reflect your views. If you are a republican the best way to try to push the party toward conservative views is to join the Tea Party. If you are a democrat the best way to push your party toward the liberal arena is the join CUSA.

Well conservatives began with the Federalist party and it lasted for two presidents, then a liberal took office and the period in history is named "Era of Good Feelings." Finally conservatives got a new Whig party going and it died a fast death. So now the conservatives are on their third political party and it's in danger. The liberals, are still the party of Jefferson, elected in 1800. So maybe another new conservative party should be formed. Who would the new conservative party select to lead them, Gingrich, Bush, Romney, Bush, Palin, Cruz who?

Well conservatives began with the Federalist party and it lasted for two presidents, then a liberal took office and the period in history is named "Era of Good Feelings." Finally conservatives got a new Whig party going and it died a fast death. So now the conservatives are on their third political party and it's in danger. The liberals, are still the party of Jefferson, elected in 1800. So maybe another new conservative party should be formed. Who would the new conservative party select to lead them, Gingrich, Bush, Romney, Bush, Palin, Cruz who?

Make it better or join the CUSA.

[

That's Che Gueverra?? I thought it was Cochise... Or a young Sitting Bull..
:eek:

Until publicly-funded elections are approved, a third party is doomed to irrelevance. They can't bring home any bacon, hence they won't get any donations, hence they can't win.

That's why it's hard to take libertarians seriously. They make the totally insane claim that money is free speech, and they doom themselves to permanent joke status by doing so. It's like they want to be failures. Governing actually requires work, while bitching from the sidelines doesn't.

Yeah... That's why we refuse to take public funding. Because we have no principles about who works for whom..

We raise AMPLE money.. The problem is most of that (in a Prez election cycle) gets tied up in BALLOT ACCESS and court fees from the DEM/REP power structure determined to maintain their duopoly. THat and even THO we qualify on 48 or 50 state ballots, SOMEHOW --- the govt keeps us out of the debates.. FUCK the public money.. JUst give us the access that we're due. If we didn't spend MILLIONS on ballot access, we'd have ENOUGH to buy the reasonable amount of ads that this process should take.

We ran a candidate in 2012 that was completely QUALIFIED for office and had competive credentials and ideas. Not my fault he has the personality of a guinea pig.. :eek:

Let me put on my liberal hat, OK here we go...JoeBlew131 cocks and he's from the Toddling Town...:eek:

Salunsky rule #5&6, Hats off...:eusa_angel:

Let me put on my liberal hat, OK here we go...JoeBlew131 cocks and he's from the Toddling Town...:eek:

Hey, dumbass, it's "Alinsky".

And I really did try to ask you a valid question. That is kind of a disturbing picture. Are you saying you wanted Matt Damon to kill Che, or did you just want him to shoot the guy wearing the Che tee-shirt who bagged the cheerleader you had been stalking?

Beause, honestly, you come off like you are about 22...

Hey, dumbass, it's "Alinsky".

And I really did try to ask you a valid question. That is kind of a disturbing picture. Are you saying you wanted Matt Damon to kill Che, or did you just want him to shoot the guy wearing the Che tee-shirt who bagged the cheerleader you had been stalking?

Beause, honestly, you come off like you are about 22...

JoeBlow, Saul D. Alinsky, I shortened it to salunsky if you don't like it file a grievance. About my avatar, it's doing precisely what I wanted it to do, example---> YOU...:lol:
You keep bringing up t-shirts and cheerleaders, we don't want to know about your school yard fantasies...:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back