Is it sad that Hillary can run a "silent campaign" in the age of information?

Is it sad that Hillary can run a "silent campaign" in the age of information?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
She was conducting official businees through personal emails on her personal server while officially in a work capacity. How naive are you? Lol.

Your ignorance of how email actually works is your problem.

If you send an email to the state dept from your personal server they have a copy of it on the government servers even if you delete it from your personal server.

So it is utterly irrelevant what she used to send emails because there is a copy of every single email "conducting official business" that she ever sent and/or received to/from the state dept on the government servers.

You're assuming all her emails went to government servers, have you got any proof they did?

Private emails that didn't go to government servers are no business of anyone else.

What about the emails sent to foreign countries or non-government advisors, they may have been captured by their servers but how do we get to them to confirm she turned over everything as required by law?

So now you are scraping the bottom of the barrel in desperation. That says volumes.

So you're saying you got no reply so you try to demean me, Fuck off slime bag, I don't tolerate alinskites.

If you send an email to the state dept from your personal server they have a copy of it on the government servers even if you delete it from your personal server.

So it is utterly irrelevant what she used to send emails because there is a copy of every single email "conducting official business" that she ever sent and/or received to/from the state dept on the government servers.

You're assuming all her emails went to government servers, have you got any proof they did?

Private emails that didn't go to government servers are no business of anyone else.

What about the emails sent to foreign countries or non-government advisors, they may have been captured by their servers but how do we get to them to confirm she turned over everything as required by law?

So now you are scraping the bottom of the barrel in desperation. That says volumes.

So you're saying you got no reply so you try to demean me, Fuck off slime bag, I don't tolerate alinskites.

Ironic!

:lmao:

You had to invent a reason to use vulgarities because you had reached a point of desperation.

Yes, that too says volumes about your inability to support your inane position.

Ironic!

You had to invent a reason to use vulgarities because you had reached a point of desperation.

Hey dumb ass it's already been proven she to communicated with Sidney Blumenthal about Libya, she forwarded some of them to state but there's no way of knowing if she forwarded them all. He sent her private intelligence reports about Benghazi, would you consider that official business?

Here's a source you might be inclined to believe.

Benghazi Panel Subpoenas Former Clinton Aide Sidney Blumenthal

Ironic!

Hey dumb ass it's already been proven she to communicated with Sidney Blumenthal about Libya, she forwarded some of them to state but there's no way of knowing if she forwarded them all. He sent her private intelligence reports about Benghazi, would you consider that official business?

Gosh! She spoke to a close friend and colleague at the Clinton Foundation about her work. That has never happened before in the entire history of this nation, not ever, even once!!!

In the real world people solicit the opinions of those they consider to be friends and colleagues all the time. I was doing exactly that myself today. While they might not be directly involved in my responsibilities they contribute an outside POV that helps me ensure that I am seeing the full picture.

There was nothing "official" in what transpired between Clinton and Blumenthal and it is utterly irrelevant too. Offering an opinion is perfectly legal.

Why do you see "conspiracies" in perfectly normal behavior?

Ironic!

Gosh! She spoke to a close friend and colleague at the Clinton Foundation about her work. That has never happened before in the entire history of this nation, not ever, even once!!!

In the real world people solicit the opinions of those they consider to be friends and colleagues all the time. I was doing exactly that myself today. While they might not be directly involved in my responsibilities they contribute an outside POV that helps me ensure that I am seeing the full picture.

There was nothing "official" in what transpired between Clinton and Blumenthal and it is utterly irrelevant too. Offering an opinion is perfectly legal.

Why do you see "conspiracies" in perfectly normal behavior?

Oh right, everyone goes to their friends for private intel reports on foreign war torn countries, LMAO.

I'd offer you a clue, but your too stupid to hand on to it.

It's not a silent campaign so much as a realization that taking reporters' questions gives you the opportunity to self-immolate, as Jeb did with the Iran war was a sparkly good idea comment. Scott Walker has earmuffs on as well. Hillary pops out of her little bus from time to time. Makes a speech on income disparity. Mentions how she'll not settle for less than citizenship or something.

Hillary Clinton Goes Big On Immigration

It's not a silent campaign so much as a realization that taking reporters' questions gives you the opportunity to self-immolate, as Jeb did with the Iran war was a sparkly good idea comment. Scott Walker has earmuffs on as well. Hillary pops out of her little bus from time to time. Makes a speech on income disparity. Mentions how she'll not settle for less than citizenship or something.

Hillary Clinton Goes Big On Immigration

I guess she just destroyed the "silent campaign" myth!

:lol:

You see, this is rich. Once again, Hillary acts, and forces the frothers to react. She has been and will remain in the drivers's seat.

Alone, by simply not speaking much, she is driving the frothers crazy. It is an outstanding tactic. All she has to do is to sit back and watch them act like utter fools.

I love it.

Go, Hill, go.

She can hide for a while, but sooner or later she is going to have to answer some real questions.

yesterday she said she wants her e-mails to be released-----------then why did you destroy them, you lying bitch?

She never destroyed any government emails.

She was conducting official businees through personal emails on her personal server while officially in a work capacity. How naive are you? Lol.

A lying, ignominious poltroon self-identifies.

although I want OMalley to take her out, if its Cruz VS Hillary in the debates, can we assume he is going to ask her all of those questions she will be refusing to answer these next 14/15 months?

although I want OMalley to take her out, if its Cruz VS Hillary in the debates, can we assume he is going to ask her all of those questions she will be refusing to answer these next 14/15 months?

Irrespective of whomever the GOP candidate happens to be if the Dem candidate is Hilary she will be asked these questions because they are part of the current debate.

They are if they involve official business. I've seen reprimands because of that.

Private emails are private. They don't involve official business.

Official business emails are different to private emails.

No one can be reprimanded for using their private email server to send their private emails.

No one can be reprimanded for using their private email server to send official business emails to government departments. That happens all the time as individuals interact with the government. How many emails have you sent to your representatives from your private email?

listen idiot. the issue here is that SHE decided which were private and then deleted all of them by destroying her server.

It's so funny to watch our nutty conservative MSM crying because Hillary won't play their phony scandal game.

The beltway media is obsolete. Hillary has no need for them. Nobody has any need for them, as they're useless parasites. And that's what the beltway media is howling about. They want to be the sole authorities who decide what does and doesn't get discussed. If Hillary simply bypasses them, their uselessness is displayed to the world, and there go all of their cushy jobs.

It's so funny to watch our nutty conservative MSM crying because Hillary won't play their phony scandal game.

The beltway media is obsolete. Hillary has no need for them. Nobody has any need for them, as they're useless parasites. And that's what the beltway media is howling about. They want to be the sole authorities who decide what does and doesn't get discussed. If Hillary simply bypasses them, their uselessness is displayed to the world, and there go all of their cushy jobs.

but when the beltway media attacks a GOP candidate you praise them as the finders of truth.

you are a useless hypocrite.

You wouldn't be so upset about your media heroes being ignored if they weren't your loyal shills.

OTOH, the beltway media hates Democrats, so we hate them. See how simple it all is?

You wouldn't be so upset about your media heroes being ignored if they weren't your loyal shills.

OTOH, the beltway media hates Democrats, so we hate them. See how simple it all is?

Shit, the beltway media is the PR arm of the dem party.

She can hide for a while, but sooner or later she is going to have to answer some real questions.

yesterday she said she wants her e-mails to be released-----------then why did you destroy them, you lying bitch?

She never destroyed any government emails.

Yeah, and we are supposed to trust Hillary to make that determination.

Yeah, right, when hell freezes over.

Forum List

Back