Is it possible.....?

Can A Thread Be Rational and Serious for more than 10 posts?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... for 2 or more people on this message board to be serious and rational for more than 10 posts?

Every thread develops into either:

(1) Silliness/Joking; or
(2) Name calling and insults

I know there is a clean debate zone but even there.... what does this say about human nature?
We are all just 11 years old emotionally?

... for 2 or more people on this message board to be serious and rational for more than 10 posts?

(1) Silliness/Joking; or

I know there is a clean debate zone but even there.... what does this say about human nature?
If we want news, we watch/read news
If we want entertainment, we do it according to our interest choosing the appropriate outlet
If we want to actively participate in entertainment, we come here to mess your thread up...
Did this help?

there is a term for it... asking a question when the answer is obvious...

(1) Silliness/Joking; or

If we want news, we watch/read news
If we want entertainment, we do it according to our interest choosing the appropriate outlet
If we want to actively participate in entertainment, we come here to mess your thread up...
Did this help?

I mean even I will admit I'm not always in the mood for a serious conversation
but never!???

I got tired of show us sources, followed by that source is biased, then just dismissal if you gave them a second source. Many simply do not want to listen to reason, so my answer? Use humor and a ring of truth to leave an impression on them. Also, there are such large divisions making someone laugh seems better than having a war. Bottomline, most here do not deserve to be debated if more than a dozen can actually do that.

I'd steer clear of my posts, because it is obvious I fall into category one and this isn't the first time you brought this up.

Hey, do you silly motherfuckers want to hear a story about my cock?
Here you go... there is one already showed up... You know what? Stick it into a meat grinder and come back to report... Or piss into an electric outlet and then come back to report....

Forum List

Back