Is it okay to post the contents of PMs in social groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! They are all whining over the "fact" that they believed they wouldn't be moderated.

And as far as I can tell, the mods don't keep an eye on those groups.

But that doesn't mean their stupid posts can't be reported. If any of them had a brain, they'd see the report button. :lmao:

Exactly. :lol:

LOL! They are all whining over the "fact" that they believed they wouldn't be moderated.

But that doesn't mean their stupid posts can't be reported. If any of them had a brain, they'd see the report button. :lmao:

My ass, we believed it because we were told it. so go fuck yourselves.

you know that the greatgasbag is a a high functioning moron, right?

so i wouldn't take anything he claims too seriously

you may now get back to whining your widdle whines

:lmao:

He didn't say it egg roll, I asked Meister if we would be moderated and he said NO. Now why he doesn't come out from under the desk and clear this is up beyond me.

He didn't say it egg roll, I asked Meister if we would be moderated and he said NO. Now why he doesn't come out from under the desk and clear this is up beyond me.

of course he did

i'm not sure which is funnier, you guys whining about being moderated on a messageboard, or you guys feeling like you have to have a little secret club on an anonymous messageboard.

my sides hurt

of course he did

i'm not sure which is funnier, you guys whining about being moderated on a messageboard, or you guys feeling like you have to have a little secret club on an anonymous messageboard.

my sides hurt

maybe they'll split. I don't give a shit that you find it funny. Read it all, you'll see that What's fucking pathetic is having you asswarps sneak in there and drag shit out here to laugh at. The first time that happened I new the whole damn thing was a joke. What needs monitoring is you boring patetic little shit stirrers who don't have a way to amuse yourselves except to trash other people. Go sing a chorus of kumbyewe with Ravi and Catz.

of course he did

my sides hurt

maybe they'll split. I don't give a shit that you find it funny. Read it all, you'll see that What's fucking pathetic is having you asswarps sneak in there and drag shit out here to laugh at. The first time that happened I new the whole damn thing was a joke. What needs monitoring is you boring patetic little shit stirrers who don't have a way to amuse yourselves except to trash other people. Go sing a chorus of kumbyewe with Ravi and Catz.

tissue?

i bought a whole box

of course he did

my sides hurt

tissue?

i bought a whole box

yes, pass me one, I'm crying over the person you used to be.

tissue?

i bought a whole box

yes, pass me one, I'm crying over the person you used to be.

you read about the surgery?

Ask yourself what that little Report Tab, in the Lower Right hand of every Post Box is doing there. Meister respectfully claimed that we do not monitor those Forums, Will ow. Let's learn to distinguish between Monitoring, and Answering a Reported Violation. You think you are being fair? You think Somethings should be untouchable, no matter the content, no mater the liability of the Site itself?

Did Black_Label get repercussions for posting a PM in open forums?

Meister appears to have instructed TGG to tell the whole story. The best way to make sure the whole story is told and to make sure that TGG won't be charged with misrepresenting what was said is to give the actual quotes.

I'm glad the rules in the social groups were free enough long enough to get it out in the open that Jillian took undue advantage of her status as mod so that it couldn't be swept under the rug.

If Meister decides to tighten up the rules for the social groups, that's his prerogative. I don't understand all of the frustration about people expecting privacy on a public forum but I do understand some of the frustration about nebulous standards. If you think you have a certain set of rules and it seems to suddenly change, that's frustrating. I understand TGG stepping back and/or down.

Last edited:

I thought I did last evening, Willow. It wasn't being moderated....in all those months, did any kind of moderating happen? Be honest....did it? Something was flagged while I was off the site for a few days. When I got back, a mod did what he thought was right. He removed A thread, we discussed it and it was put back up. Your fearful leader didn't think that was good enough....he tried to push me into a corner and cower to him, Willow. I think you could read the PM's that he posted in your club. (which I didn't moderate the violation, did I, Willow?). He wouldn't let it go, so I removed the thread again. I said it last night and I'll say it again, Gat only has himself to blame for it. The "not to moderate" was a judgement call on my end months ago, and it still would have been last night, if your leader, Gat hadn't kept up with his drivel with me via pm's.
Next time you think I'm hiding under the desk, why don't you be women enough and PM like I had asked in a post that I posted in your club thread?

Did Black_Label get repercussions for posting a PM in open forums?

Meister appears to have instructed TGG to tell the whole story. The best way to make sure the whole story is told and to make sure that that TGG won't be charged with misrepresenting what was said is to give the actual quotes.

I'm glad the rules in the social groups were free enough long enough to get it out in the open that Jillian took undue advantage her status as mod so that it couldn't be swept under the rug.

If Meister decides to tighten up the rules for the social groups, that's his prerogative. I don't understand all of the frustration about people expecting privacy on a public forum but I do understand some of the frustration about nebulous standards. If you think you have a certain set of rules and it seems to suddenly change, that's frustrating. I understand TGG stepping back and/or down.

is there nothing you won't stoop to, skank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back