Is it okay to post the contents of PMs in social groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't say it egg roll, I asked Meister if we would be moderated and he said NO. Now why he doesn't come out from under the desk and clear this is up beyond me.

of course he did

:lmao:

i'm not sure which is funnier, you guys whining about being moderated on a messageboard, or you guys feeling like you have to have a little secret club on an anonymous messageboard.

my sides hurt

maybe they'll split. I don't give a shit that you find it funny. Read it all, you'll see that What's fucking pathetic is having you asswarps sneak in there and drag shit out here to laugh at. The first time that happened I new the whole damn thing was a joke. What needs monitoring is you boring patetic little shit stirrers who don't have a way to amuse yourselves except to trash other people. Go sing a chorus of kumbyewe with Ravi and Catz.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:4

o please willow...when i busted boop for trashing me in left leanings...and put it on the board....didnt that send a red flag?

I can't quite figure you out bones, YOu were the one in the club begging Gatsby not to resign and now here you are out here in the open laughing it up with the thugs.

Did Black_Label get repercussions for posting a PM in open forums?

Meister appears to have instructed TGG to tell the whole story. The best way to make sure the whole story is told and to make sure that that TGG won't be charged with misrepresenting what was said is to give the actual quotes.

I'm glad the rules in the social groups were free enough long enough to get it out in the open that Jillian took undue advantage her status as mod so that it couldn't be swept under the rug.

If Meister decides to tighten up the rules for the social groups, that's his prerogative. I don't understand all of the frustration about people expecting privacy on a public forum but I do understand some of the frustration about nebulous standards. If you think you have a certain set of rules and it seems to suddenly change, that's frustrating. I understand TGG stepping back and/or down.
bigfoot lies in the open forum I don't know why on earth you'd think he wouldn't in the social groups.

o please willow...when i busted boop for trashing me in left leanings...and put it on the board....didnt that send a red flag?

I can't quite figure you out bones, YOu were the one in the club begging Gatsby not to resign and now here you are out here in the open laughing it up with the thugs.

i would have begged him not to quit too.

in fact, i'm doing it now

don't quit, gasbag

:lol:

you know that the greatgasbag is a a high functioning moron, right?

so i wouldn't take anything he claims too seriously

you may now get back to whining your widdle whines

:lmao:

He didn't say it egg roll, I asked Meister if we would be moderated and he said NO. Now why he doesn't come out from under the desk and clear this is up beyond me.

I thought I did last evening, Willow. It wasn't being moderated....in all those months, did any kind of moderating happen? Be honest....did it? Something was flagged while I was off the site for a few days. When I got back, a mod did what he thought was right. He removed A thread, we discussed it and it was put back up. Your fearful leader didn't think that was good enough....he tried to push me into a corner and cower to him, Willow. I think you could read the PM's that he posted in your club. (which I didn't moderate the violation, did I, Willow?). He wouldn't let it go, so I removed the thread again. I said it last night and I'll say it again, Gat only has himself to blame for it. The "not to moderate" was a judgement call on my end months ago, and it still would have been last night, if your leader, Gat hadn't kept up with his drivel with me via pm's.
Next time you think I'm hiding under the desk, why don't you be women enough and PM like I had asked in a post that I posted in your club thread?

Well you probably received my PM as you were pounding this out. I have no clue what went on with you and Gatsby. That should be between the two of you? Close that fucker down it won't matter a damn to me, as long as the shit stirrers can read the shit and drag it out here it ain't worth a damn.

Heck, I bet even Mitt Romney would have been bright enough to realize that what was posted on a social group was visible to all.

:D

i think gat should stay...and have said that in public and in the cc....

i think anyone who has the passion for it....and starts a group...and maintains the group.....is working.....i have done it on another board....it can be time consuming.....why should he quit...

you said that he had been 'neutered' i guess that is not an insult to gat at all now is it...

calling him ballless and all....

Heck, I bet even Mitt Romney would have been bright enough to realize that what was posted on a social group was visible to all.

:D

we knew that cotton count,

then why the butthurt, buford?

the better question is why do you jack off to picking on people? Why do you go down there and drag that shit back out on the open board? I can get cream for my butthurt they ain't got nothing for what ails assholes like you and ravi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back