Is it ok to leave the computer on all the time?

Kingsoft PC Doctor 3.7 is Free...! Keep the $100 in Your Pocket, if there is something wrong with Your Registry and or Files it will find it and it won't take all day, it will do it in just a matter of a few short minutes...!

Kingsoft PC Doctor 3.7 is Free...! Keep the $100 in Your Pocket, if there is something wrong with Your Registry and or Files it will find it and it won't take all day, it will do it in just a matter of a few short minutes...!
Do you have a link to that? i found something from 2012.

I was told many years ago that leaving your computer on all the time would actually increase its life. Something about the power supply. Not a techie but I seldom reboot my computer or turn it off.

I've never heard of Kingsoft and I can get no information on who owns the ratings site. The "top ten" antivirus review looks like a cheap knock off of 10TopTen which is legitimate. I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

I use Kingsoft Office 10/2015. Incredibly fast compared to Libre/Open Office.

nslog5iu.jpg

Sorry, I gave You the Link for the AntiVirus...! Here :
Code:
http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/kingsoft_pc_doctor.html

You can d/l from Their Home Site or You can use the MG Links...! I have been using them Both for Years and if You want to You can use the On-Board Un-Installer that is in Windows OS's...! Let US Know how it works...! :beer:

I've never heard of Kingsoft and I can get no information on who owns the ratings site. The "top ten" antivirus review looks like a cheap knock off of 10TopTen which is legitimate. I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.

Kingsoft PC Doctor 3.7 - Bing

Kingsoft PC Doctor 3.7 - Bing
I don't have IE/Bing, refuse to use it. How about the major (well known) review sites who don't list it at all, lie PC Mag, etc.

I don't have IE/Bing, refuse to use it.
Cause of death: Refused to call 911 because it was only a Microsoft phone available :lmao:
No one really gives a fuck what you think. So why bother? :dunno:
So now that you are attacking me repeatedly for the lowest reasons I am really getting angry and hiring goons who will install Microsoft Windows on your computer when your´re out. The heart attack that you certainly will be suffering when you turn on the computer the next time will do the trick.

Killing tool: Microsoft Windows :lmao:

I don't have IE/Bing, refuse to use it.
Cause of death: Refused to call 911 because it was only a Microsoft phone available :lmao:
No one really gives a fuck what you think. So why bother? :dunno:
So now that you are attacking me repeatedly for the lowest reasons I am really getting angry and hiring goons who will install Microsoft Windows on your computer when your´re out. The heart attack that you certainly will be suffering when you turn on the computer the next time will do the trick.

Killing tool: Microsoft Windows :lmao:
Fuckin' clueless moron.

I haven't turned mine off in over a year. :)
That said; I keep everything updated to help prevent problems. I also use a program that looks for issues in the registry.

Forum List

Back