Is It Just Me, Or Is The Left Beginning To Lose It Here?

MORE RW idiocy- the problem actually is hs grads don't get any training for the tech jobs when their manufacturing jobs go to cheap 3rd world countries, even when they're unemployed, and our failing infrastructure after 30 years of Voodoo costs us- musn't tax the billionaires who brainwash the chumps ...

We don't have a giant propaganda machine to turn out ridiculous people like Trump supporters, ie hater dupes, btw.

You ignorant fuck...and whose fault is that?
Reaganists, ie you.

So tell me...when did Reagan the dead guy start making policy for our school system?
We still have Reaganist tax rates, policies, and levels of investment in America and Americans DUH. All to save the rich and corps from paying their fair share, dupe. See sig for results.

Tell you what frankfurter ....when the GOP has been running our school system for 60 years why dont you get back with me.
We're talking about training programs for the UE for 4 million tech jobs going begging- The GOP blocks them duh.

They also made college loans expensive and doubled Public college price just under W. Open your eyes.

I hope as many microphones as possible get put in front of Trump. You should vote for him in the primaries.
Yeah... so... I do too, and I plan to vote for him. Me and millions of others.

What he says resonates with America.
With White right wing America. The part of America that the rest of the world is appalled by.

White privilege?....If I'm so privileged you should be sucken my white dick right about now.
How very gay of you.

Funny...you wont see me waving the rainbow flag for the right to take it up the ass and have the government approve.
WTF is wrong with you...stupid, vulgar, and hateful. The Pub dupe trifecta...

You ignorant fuck...and whose fault is that?
Reaganists, ie you.

So tell me...when did Reagan the dead guy start making policy for our school system?
We still have Reaganist tax rates, policies, and levels of investment in America and Americans DUH. All to save the rich and corps from paying their fair share, dupe. See sig for results.

Tell you what frankfurter ....when the GOP has been running our school system for 60 years why dont you get back with me.
We're talking about training programs for the UE for 4 million tech jobs going begging- The GOP blocks them duh.

They also made college loans expensive and doubled Public college price just under W. Open your eyes.

Sorry frankfurter .....or should I say weeny of unknown origin?
Whats been going on with the education of our youth for the last 60 years?
I mean you have to blame someone...

Life gives us what we concentrate on. If you give anger, hatred, harshness, judgement, and a wide variety of other negative feelings and emotions, life reflects those things back to you. We are in the mess we're in now not because of Obama or any other single or group of leaders. We're in the mess we're in now because collectively we've been feeling and expressing these negative feelings and emotions so often they've become our reality. The good news is, we can change that if we choose. To do so, we must personally change our attitude and learn to see the good in ourselves, and others around us, and in the world around us too. The truth is, it's always there. When you vote, vote for the candidates that seek a world more open to the expression of peace, tolerance, compassion, forgiveness, understanding and equality, and you will go far toward repairing the situation. :)

The kumbaya thread is a couple of pages over.....

Reaganists, ie you.

Many unemployed, 3-4 million tech jobs going begging...duh. Infrastructure crumbling. Only the rich prospering. What could possibly be the problem...ay caramba...

Many unemployed, 3-4 million tech jobs going begging...duh. Infrastructure crumbling. Only the rich prospering. What could possibly be the problem...ay caramba...

The education of our youth? Good God you liberals are stupid....

Can you read? Youth are fine...the UE suq.

Can you read? Youth are fine...the UE suq.

Once more in english ya fucken product of our public scrool sissteam.

imrs.php

Seems to me that leftards on this board are really getting their asses kicked up around their shoulders lately. Seems that all their liberal utopia bull shit is coming home to roost, and ain't none of it good, and they have NOTHING worth while to say to defend it.

Trump is capitalizing on it too. He knows the country has been pushed so far, so fast to the left that people are sick to tears of government, liberals and being RAIL ROADED AGAINST THEIR WILL. The man has touched home with America, and America is responding. The left is going DOWN, and they're PISSED, and I LOVE IT.

The Left is losing it?? :disagree::dunno:

Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage! Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 6/26/2015 2:15 pm

Religious Right activists have compared today’s gay marriage ruling to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks and Pearl Harbor, warning of imminent divine judgment and civil war. “No matter what, the Court’s ruling does not upend millenia of truth,” former Rep. Michele Bachmann said. “Many Americans will choose to follow God’s ways rather than this Court and they should suffer no penalty for doing so. The Court has flung open the gate to lawsuits from those pushing the gay agenda against those who disagree with same sex marriage.” Rep. Louie Gohmert said God will withdraw his protection from America: - See more at: Far-Right Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage Right Wing Watch

Seems to me that leftards on this board are really getting their asses kicked up around their shoulders lately. Seems that all their liberal utopia bull shit is coming home to roost, and ain't none of it good, and they have NOTHING worth while to say to defend it.
We're really seeing different news stories.

They're pretty much getting everything their way.

Trump is capitalizing on it too. He knows the country has been pushed so far, so fast to the left that people are sick to tears of government, liberals and being RAIL ROADED AGAINST THEIR WILL. The man has touched home with America, and America is responding. The left is going DOWN, and they're PISSED, and I LOVE IT.
Seems to me, it's just you......

Todd Starnes Calls On God To Send Hornets And Cicadas To Attack Obama Submitted by Mikayla Bean on Thursday, 6/25/2015 10:28 am

Fox News pundit Todd Starnes spoke at the Faith and Freedom Conference last Saturday in order to warn his Christian comrades that a war is coming. Starnes argued that if “our Founding Fathers” could see “these Republicans campaigning as culture war conservatives but governing as godless Democrats” they would “start another revolution.” Standing before the audience to “sound a warning, an alarm,” Starnes claimed that “the American way of life is under attack” from an “active and aggressive war on religious liberty.” However, this war does not affect “the Jewish faith, or the Muslim faith, or the Hindu faith,” but instead is targeted only against “people of the Christian faith.” - See more at: Todd Starnes Calls On God To Send Hornets And Cicadas To Attack Obama Right Wing Watch

Lol what? It's been a fantastic couple of weeks for the left. I've been loving every second.
You entirely missed what I said, and responded with bull shit.
I hope as many microphones as possible get put in front of Trump. You should vote for him in the primaries.

WATCH: David Letterman returns from retirement to deliver scathing Top 10 list on Donald Trump

WATCH David Letterman returns from retirement to deliver scathing Top 10 list on Donald Trump

A selection includes, “That thing on his head was the gopher in Caddyshack,” and “Donald Trump weighs 240 pounds, 250 with cologne.”

Number one on the list?

“Thanks to Donald Trump, the Republican mascot now is also an ass.

Well I always love the lefts skew on things, how bout some links there chump to support those lies??

Growth
Our dismal GDP numbers: Under Obama US stuck in slow growth rut

By Joel Griffith, Stephen Moore

Published April 29, 2015
FoxNews.com
1430504625378.jpg

March 31, 2015: Roy Livesey marks a pallet of 2x4's at the Allegheny Millwork and Lumberyard in Pittsburgh. The Commerce Department releases first-quarter gross domestic product on Wednesday, April 29, 2015. ( AP Photo/Gene J. Puskar)

Here’s some advice to the White House: it might be time for President Obama to cancel the rest of his economic “mission accomplished” tour and help figure out how to get the U.S. growing again.

The Department of Commerce delivered the miserable news Wednesday morning that economic growth nearly ground to a halt during the first quarter, up a microscopic 0.2%. Even more disturbing, because the population is growing at about 0.8%, real per capita GDP is actually negative. Remember we also had an abysmal jobs growth number for March.

Bad ideas have bad consequences. What is especially demoralizing is that after this flurry of program spending in Washington, all we have to show for it is $7.5 trillion more debt.

Once again economists blamed the frigid and blizzard conditions on the east coast; and no doubt weather was a factor in the subpar performance.

But this is a long-term pattern under Obama, not a seasonal blip. Back in 2009, Vice President Biden promised us a “Summer of Recovery” and nearly six years later we are all still eagerly waiting for it.

The tepid growth rate so far in 2015 merely extends the track record of the 23 quarter post-Great Recession recovery. The annualized growth rate of 2.24% dead last compared to the six other recoveries since 1960, which averaged 3.97% after 23 quarters. This translates into nearly $1.7 trillion (in constant 2009 dollars) in absent economic growth.

Bad ideas have bad consequences. What is especially demoralizing is that after this flurry of program spending in Washington, all we have to show for it is $7.5 trillion more debt.

Related Image

Expand / Contract

(Source: Bureau of Economic Analysis)

But the more amazing comparison is that of the Reagan – which trounces this current so-called recovery. That recovery’s sizzling 4.8% annualized growth through 23 quarters was more than twice the rate of the current recovery. In other words, for every $1 of economic growth experienced during the present time, the Reagan recovery produced more than $2. As a result, the Reagan recovery gap now stands at a record $2.48 trillion of real annual GDP (in 2009 dollars). The economy is now more than 15 percent smaller than it would have been with Reagan style growth.

Related Image

Expand / Contract

This didn’t happen by accident. The Obama policies (as well as those in the final months of the George W. Bush administration) were, almost without exception, costly and counterproductive. Congress and Obama pushed through $830 billion in stimulus spending – which was right out of the Keynesian economic playbook. Then the disciples of Lord Keynes expanded the assets of the Federal Reserve by $3.5 trillion dollars during three rounds of so-called quantitative easing. These trillions of newly created dollars flowed into the credit markets, to the banks, and into the mortgage backed securities industry. Like a cheap sugar high, economic growth seemed to temporarily respond.

The federal minimum wage rate was raised by more than 10 percent. Then came ObamaCare and its new regulations and costs on employers for mandated health care. Next were the tax increases on the rich. The Environmental Protection Agency went on a regulatory search and destroy mission against American fossil fuels producers – and that mission continues unabated to this day.

Related Image

Expand / Contract

Mr. Obama suggested earlier this week that if Republicans hadn’t blocked his further spending ambitions for more social programs and “investments in infrastructure “projects, the rioting in Baltimore might have been averted. Really? Can our economic problem truly be that we aren’t spending and borrowing enough money in Washington?

Meanwhile, almost all economists agree we need to reduce our corporate tax rate. We could create hundreds of thousands of more jobs by encouraging domestic drilling for oil and gas rather than preventing it – through the EPA and the moronic decision to delay the Keystone XL pipeline. Fixing the ObamaCare anti-hiring rules would also boost growth. Those are the easy things – and even they can’t get done in this White House.

We reject the fears that America is headed into another recession. Expect a bounce back this quarter. But we’re stuck in a slow growth rut that is holding back American potential and hurting those at the bottom of the ladder the most. As John F. Kennedy used to put it: “We can do bettah.” Yes, much bettah.

Our dismal GDP numbers Under Obama US stuck in slow growth rut Fox News
I like your charts

They demonstrate what happens when you demand austerity while trying to gain an economic recovery. It's like slamming on the brakes instead of hitting the accelerator
As early as 2009, Republicans tried to restrict borrowing and slash government hiring
Can you imagine cutting government hiring while you have 10% unemployment?

We're really seeing different news stories.

They're pretty much getting everything their way.

... "and ain't none of it good."

The vast majority of the country is now in one form or another pissed off at the fat left, either a little or a lot. You can't have one little radical far left minority ramming their immoral garbage down the throat of the majority and not at some point reach a critical mass. Well, the radical minority left has reached their critical mass, but they'll probably continue to push it until their anti American radical in the black house is gone, and then you're going to see a major turn around and push back, from PRESIDENT TRUMP.

I hope liberals absolutely lose it then. I hope they move, I hope they snap, I hope they completely freak out, because they need a damn good slap down.

Lol what? It's been a fantastic couple of weeks for the left. I've been loving every second.
You entirely missed what I said, and responded with bull shit.

WATCH: David Letterman returns from retirement to deliver scathing Top 10 list on Donald Trump

WATCH David Letterman returns from retirement to deliver scathing Top 10 list on Donald Trump

A selection includes, “That thing on his head was the gopher in Caddyshack,” and “Donald Trump weighs 240 pounds, 250 with cologne.”

Number one on the list?

“Thanks to Donald Trump, the Republican mascot now is also an ass.
Letterman... pfft... :lol:

He's about a NOT FUNNY, dick headed, leftard MORON. No one cares what he has to say about anything other than other dick headed, leftard morons.

But it's nice to know even he is letting his BUTT HURT show about Trump being the number one conservative presidential contender... HA HA H AH A HAAAAAAA...

Well I always love the lefts skew on things, how bout some links there chump to support those lies??

Growth
Our dismal GDP numbers: Under Obama US stuck in slow growth rut

By Joel Griffith, Stephen Moore

Published April 29, 2015
FoxNews.com
1430504625378.jpg

March 31, 2015: Roy Livesey marks a pallet of 2x4's at the Allegheny Millwork and Lumberyard in Pittsburgh. The Commerce Department releases first-quarter gross domestic product on Wednesday, April 29, 2015. ( AP Photo/Gene J. Puskar)

Here’s some advice to the White House: it might be time for President Obama to cancel the rest of his economic “mission accomplished” tour and help figure out how to get the U.S. growing again.

The Department of Commerce delivered the miserable news Wednesday morning that economic growth nearly ground to a halt during the first quarter, up a microscopic 0.2%. Even more disturbing, because the population is growing at about 0.8%, real per capita GDP is actually negative. Remember we also had an abysmal jobs growth number for March.

Once again economists blamed the frigid and blizzard conditions on the east coast; and no doubt weather was a factor in the subpar performance.

But this is a long-term pattern under Obama, not a seasonal blip. Back in 2009, Vice President Biden promised us a “Summer of Recovery” and nearly six years later we are all still eagerly waiting for it.

The tepid growth rate so far in 2015 merely extends the track record of the 23 quarter post-Great Recession recovery. The annualized growth rate of 2.24% dead last compared to the six other recoveries since 1960, which averaged 3.97% after 23 quarters. This translates into nearly $1.7 trillion (in constant 2009 dollars) in absent economic growth.

Related Image

Expand / Contract

But the more amazing comparison is that of the Reagan – which trounces this current so-called recovery. That recovery’s sizzling 4.8% annualized growth through 23 quarters was more than twice the rate of the current recovery. In other words, for every $1 of economic growth experienced during the present time, the Reagan recovery produced more than $2. As a result, the Reagan recovery gap now stands at a record $2.48 trillion of real annual GDP (in 2009 dollars). The economy is now more than 15 percent smaller than it would have been with Reagan style growth.

Related Image

Expand / Contract

This didn’t happen by accident. The Obama policies (as well as those in the final months of the George W. Bush administration) were, almost without exception, costly and counterproductive. Congress and Obama pushed through $830 billion in stimulus spending – which was right out of the Keynesian economic playbook. Then the disciples of Lord Keynes expanded the assets of the Federal Reserve by $3.5 trillion dollars during three rounds of so-called quantitative easing. These trillions of newly created dollars flowed into the credit markets, to the banks, and into the mortgage backed securities industry. Like a cheap sugar high, economic growth seemed to temporarily respond.

The federal minimum wage rate was raised by more than 10 percent. Then came ObamaCare and its new regulations and costs on employers for mandated health care. Next were the tax increases on the rich. The Environmental Protection Agency went on a regulatory search and destroy mission against American fossil fuels producers – and that mission continues unabated to this day.

Related Image

Expand / Contract

Mr. Obama suggested earlier this week that if Republicans hadn’t blocked his further spending ambitions for more social programs and “investments in infrastructure “projects, the rioting in Baltimore might have been averted. Really? Can our economic problem truly be that we aren’t spending and borrowing enough money in Washington?

Meanwhile, almost all economists agree we need to reduce our corporate tax rate. We could create hundreds of thousands of more jobs by encouraging domestic drilling for oil and gas rather than preventing it – through the EPA and the moronic decision to delay the Keystone XL pipeline. Fixing the ObamaCare anti-hiring rules would also boost growth. Those are the easy things – and even they can’t get done in this White House.

We reject the fears that America is headed into another recession. Expect a bounce back this quarter. But we’re stuck in a slow growth rut that is holding back American potential and hurting those at the bottom of the ladder the most. As John F. Kennedy used to put it: “We can do bettah.” Yes, much bettah.

Our dismal GDP numbers Under Obama US stuck in slow growth rut Fox News
I like your charts

They demonstrate what happens when you demand austerity while trying to gain an economic recovery. It's like slamming on the brakes instead of hitting the accelerator
As early as 2009, Republicans tried to restrict borrowing and slash government hiring
Can you imagine cutting government hiring while you have 10% unemployment?
Is that why Greece is now FORCED to accept severe austerity cuts?

Tell us how SOCIALISM and SPENDING OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY builds economies again, DUMBASS...

Seems to me, it's just you......

Todd Starnes Calls On God To Send Hornets And Cicadas To Attack Obama Submitted by Mikayla Bean on Thursday, 6/25/2015 10:28 am

Fox News pundit Todd Starnes spoke at the Faith and Freedom Conference last Saturday in order to warn his Christian comrades that a war is coming. Starnes argued that if “our Founding Fathers” could see “these Republicans campaigning as culture war conservatives but governing as godless Democrats” they would “start another revolution.” Standing before the audience to “sound a warning, an alarm,” Starnes claimed that “the American way of life is under attack” from an “active and aggressive war on religious liberty.” However, this war does not affect “the Jewish faith, or the Muslim faith, or the Hindu faith,” but instead is targeted only against “people of the Christian faith.” - See more at: Todd Starnes Calls On God To Send Hornets And Cicadas To Attack Obama Right Wing Watch
Poor little PROGRESSIVE... brain dead freakin' idiot. So happy about the destruction of once great nation, in exchange for a third world, immoral, shit hole on the fast track to inevitable doom.

Forum List

Back