Is it dangerous for a girl to sleep around a lot?

Nope
BUT
EWE
R
PATHETIC

You see this ewe? She thinks you're a fucking moron and that you are a baaaad speller.

istockphoto-157332035-612x612.jpg

I suspect that the more a woman sleeps around the more likely she is to run into a guy that will beat the shit out of her. And maybe more than once.
That is true.

But a male who has many female partners is likely to run into a woman who ends his career with one tweet.

Thread summary:

Incels despise the dirty whores who are having sex with everyone except themselves.
In 2022, the word InCel is used as an insult way too often. As a 53 yo Autistic man weighing 158 kg, I am not looking for any partners. I am trying to find (mostly male) friends to talk to.

Research? You're suggesting that I do research? I don't think that you did any research. You just mad up some stupid shit that you can't back up.
Not too difficult really.
emilseine mentioned that "I used to be a member of dancesafe.org and bluelight".
I'm thinking WTH is that? Those are two terms/websites that I have never heard of so I googled it.
Apparently, emilseine has been quite vocal about his/her/insert pronouns drug use.
So, you want something to back it up?

Yes. Aside from STDs; mental health issues plague promiscuous women. With each successive sexual partner a woman has, biologically, her ability to pair bond is diminished. This leads to anxiety, depression, substance abuse, and suicidal tendencies as said woman passes into middle age exiting her prime fertility window.

Not likely.
Humans evolves from other primates.
No primates are monogamous.
Humans seem to have only become monogamous with the invention of religion.
Primitives tended to not get married, and instead lived more in dorms.
The men traveled to hunt.
The women stayed in the village to care for the children and gardens.
The more men a woman could attract, the more food the family had.

Liberals are always trying to reinvent the wheel.

A woman sleeping around a lot, is going to be judged. People might talk shit about it, and claim they are not judging her, but they will be.

Everyone should question religious conditioning.
Humans likely are not supposed to be monogamous.
No other primates are, so how could it have evolved?
What possible advantage would there be?

Forum List

Back