Is it dangerous for a girl to sleep around a lot?

Uh, you find roast beef and disease attractive?

I personally, want nothing to do with such promiscuous types. To me, what I find attractive about a girl are her eyes, personality, demeanor around me vs. her family, and how good of a mother she could be. Boobies and ass are nice obviously. But from personal experience, the slutty whores are annoying as hell, unclean, and downright disgusting in some cases. It's just not worth it.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Well I'm just curious, what kind of infections happen if you sleep with many men like Elaine did on Seinfeld?

Can girls have health problems besides STDs if they sleep around quite a bit? Any infections or so forth that can happen? I personally love a girl who sleeps around, find it sexy.
Yes. Aside from STDs; mental health issues plague promiscuous women. With each successive sexual partner a woman has, biologically, her ability to pair bond is diminished. This leads to anxiety, depression, substance abuse, and suicidal tendencies as said woman passes into middle age exiting her prime fertility window.

• Banned
Yes. Aside from STDs; mental health issues plague promiscuous women. With each successive sexual partner a woman has, biologically, her ability to pair bond is diminished. This leads to anxiety, depression, substance abuse, and suicidal tendencies as said woman passes into middle age exiting her prime fertility window.
Oh get real! There's nothing wrong with a woman having many partners. It's healthy and you know it. Remember free love in the 60s?

Can girls have health problems besides STDs if they sleep around quite a bit? Any infections or so forth that can happen? I personally love a girl who sleeps around, find it sexy.

Good news for you. Even girls that don't sleep around a lot, will be willing to get crazy once they get close to you.

Just have a little patience.

Oh get real! There's nothing wrong with a woman having many partners. It's healthy and you know it. Remember free love in the 60s?
And the anti depressant manufacturers, and boxed wine of the month club couldn't agree more! Cats seem to take a shine to it as well...

I personally, want nothing to do with such promiscuous types. To me, what I find attractive about a girl are her eyes, personality, demeanor around me vs. her family, and how good of a mother she could be. Boobies and ass are nice obviously. But from personal experience, the slutty whores are annoying as hell, unclean, and downright disgusting in some cases. It's just not worth it.

Do you date?

No "high value" man whom has accrued wealth, and standing is going to write a check against some flake, dozens of other dudes have fucked. Because he doesn't have to...

Actually, people who have multipal partners simultaneously are now referred as non monogamous people which does not carry the stigma of being someone who "sleeps around.

Anyone, male or female can develop physical and/ or emotional problems as a result of lifestyle choices. You understand the risks and your level of risk aversion and make the choices that are right for you without regard for how others might judge you.

It is also a matter of what stage of life you are at. I was non monogamus for much of my adult life, but have now settled into a monogamous relationship as that is what best suits me now.

Actually, people who have multipal partners simultaneously are now referred as non monogamous people which does not carry the stigma of being someone who "sleeps around.

Anyone, male or female can develop physical and/ or emotional problems as a result of lifestyle choices. You understand the risks and your level of risk aversion and make the choices that are right for you without regard for how others might judge you.

It is also a matter of what stage of life you are at. I was non monogamus for much of my adult life, but have now settled into a monogamous relationship as that is what best suits me now.

Liberals are always trying to reinvent the wheel.

A woman sleeping around a lot, is going to be judged. People might talk shit about it, and claim they are not judging her, but they will be.

Apples to oranges. The biologically predetermined psychology, and the unavoidable fall out from these behaviors couldn't be more divergent.

Do you judge men's sexual lifestyles as harshly?

Forum List

Back