Is it commonplace for doctors to dismiss all patients from their practice who aren’t vaxxed?

Actually curried goat, there are many studies out now finding that antibodies originating decades ago following contraction of a specific virus are still detected within the system. I can pull up several links if you doubt that fact.

One study:
No, shit.

The common flu that people get today is the remnants of the 1918 spanish flu.

Spanish flu, also known as the Great Influenza epidemic or the 1918 influenza pandemic, was an exceptionally deadly global influenza pandemic caused by the H1N1 influenza A virus.

Influenza, commonly known as "the flu", is an infectious disease caused by influenza viruses. Symptoms range from mild to severe and often include fever, runny nose, sore throat, muscle pain, headache, coughing, and fatigue. These symptoms begin from one to four days after exposure to the virus (typically two days) and last for about 2–8 days.

Vaccines currently in use provide protection against IAV subtypes H1N1 and H3N2 and one or two IBV subtypes. Influenza infection is diagnosed with laboratory methods such as antibody or antigen tests and a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to identify viral nucleic acid. The disease can be treated with supportive measures and, in severe cases, with antiviral drugs such as oseltamivir. In healthy individuals, influenza is typically self-limiting and rarely fatal, but it can be deadly in high-risk groups.

No rebuttal. Got it.
I'm still waiting for your reasoned argument. What was I supposed to rebut? Your statement that you have time for meme arguments but not real ones? I'm okay with a moron like you sticking to what you know. Memes seem more your speed. :lmao:

I'm still waiting for your reasoned argument. What was I supposed to rebut? Your statement that you have time for meme arguments but not real ones? I'm okay with a moron like you sticking to what you know. Memes seem more your speed. :lmao:
Okay. You win.

Why? Think if I sent it to you as a meme you might learn something?
Awwwwwwww..................... :confused: Too ashamed of the size thing to be able to share your glory? We get it. Won't ask again. Do you need a binky or a double dose of your antidepressant to recover?

Awwwwwwww..................... :confused: Too ashamed of the size thing to be able to share your glory? We get it. Won't ask again. Do you need a binky or a double dose of your antidepressant to recover?
Shame is for children. I don't post pictures of my dick on public forums for obvious reasons, though for someone educated by meme, maybe not so. But it is glorious. Not because it's particularly large but because my woman thinks it's glorious and that woman's opinion is the only one I care about. You sure you're 67?

Shame is for children. I don't post pictures of my dick on public forums for obvious reasons, though for someone educated by meme, maybe not so. But it is glorious. Not because it's particularly large but because my woman thinks it's glorious and that woman's opinion is the only one I care about. You sure you're 67?
You're the one that brought up wood so you'd have a chance to talk about your penis.

Forum List

Back