CDZ Is it appropriate for former president obama to conspire against the sitting President?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How DARE Obama speak out against Trump?

After all the nice things Trump has said about him through the years

The point must have zoomed right over your head.....the point being what is seemly, what is appropriate and what is not appropriate for a former President. What Trump said about Obama is just a red herring...he was not a former President when he lashed out at Obama...geez this is not rocket science.

'appropriate' essentially means 'not traditionally done'.

Former Presidents have attacked sitting Presidents before- Teddy Roosevelt comes to mind.

However, Donald Trump has ignored what is 'traditionally' done when it comes to being President- and I am not going to get too upset if someone else is not acting like tradition either.

You may start your own thread on what is traditional for sitting presidents...........this thread's topic...once again...Is it appropriate for former president obama to conspire against the sitting President? You and some others need to follow the rules of this forum.

The point must have zoomed right over your head.....the point being what is seemly, what is appropriate and what is not appropriate for a former President. What Trump said about Obama is just a red herring...he was not a former President when he lashed out at Obama...geez this is not rocket science.

Former Presidents have attacked sitting Presidents before- Teddy Roosevelt comes to mind.

However, Donald Trump has ignored what is 'traditionally' done when it comes to being President- and I am not going to get too upset if someone else is not acting like tradition either.
Every former President opposes him

You may start your own thread on what is traditional for sitting presidents...........this thread's topic...once again...Is it appropriate for former president obama to conspire against the sitting President? You and some others need to follow the rules of this forum.
You have yet to establish any conspiracy

The topic of this thread:

Is it appropriate for former president obama to conspire against the sitting President?

Try and stay on topic.

I never claimed I would establish a conspiracy. I have established the fact that Obama has ignored the tradition of former Presidents for the most part leaving Washington after their term is over and sailing quietly into the sunset. In fact what he is doing is quite inappropriate for a former President. You need to review the posts....then you might have a better understanding his attempt to be a shadow President and undermine Trump.

Is it appropriate for former president obama to conspire against the sitting President?

Try and stay on topic.

The answer is yes.

Every former President opposes him

You are repeating stuff that has already been posted and dealt with. Try and keep up.

Try and stay on topic.

The answer is yes.

You are entitled to your opinion but that is all you have and it is not enough.

I never claimed I would establish a conspiracy. I have established the fact that Obama has ignored the tradition of former Presidents for the most part leaving Washington after their term is over and sailing quietly into the sunset. In fact what he is doing is quite inappropriate for a former President. You need to review the posts....then you might have a better understanding his attempt to be a shadow President and undermine Trump.

Shadow president? How does that work? Does he sign shadow bills? Exactly what abilities do you think a shadow president might have?

Is it wrong given the long history of unsubstantiated personal attacks and lies created by Trump against Obama?

No it is perfectly warranted

Shadow president? How does that work? Does he sign shadow bills? Exactly what abilities do you think a shadow president might have?

Former President Obama is waging war against the Trump administration through his generously funded agitation outfit, Organizing for Action, to defend his monumentally destructive record of failure and violent polarization.

It is a chilling reminder that the increasingly aggressive, in-your-face Left in this country is on the march.

Obama’s Shadow Presidency

What has Obama done that is inappropriate?

Again....you need to try and keep up...........all that has been covered previously. One more disruption and I will report it. It is not difficult to read previous posts.....try it.

The key woids being 'might be' anyhow I was pretty clear in that I only claim what he is doing ...staying in the Capiitol etc. is just inappropriate...at least on the surface...what he is really doing behind closed doors could be much worse....and of course I mentioned this report---'Obama's goal, according to a close family friend, is to oust Trump (Not quite to the level of a coup d etat but close) from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment.' which obviously is very close to being seditious and certainly highly inappropriate for a former President to be plotting such activity in my opinion.s

No- you were pretty clear in saying you thought what he was doing might be seditious

There is a fine line between what Obama(and others)are doing and Sedition. In fact since all he is doing is not known....he is very secretive about it...it could very well be sedition.

Which is a very serious charge. I know in Trump's world, it is normal to just throw around accusations of breaking the law irregardless of the facts- but I am calling you on what you said.

Back it up- or admit you are just making this crap up.

I was very clear when I said I said I only claim Obama's actions are 'inappropriate'....I did say that his clandestine activities may be seditious....as in what he does in secret is not known and thus is open for conjecture

Sure- I just want to point out that Trump's clandestine activities may be seditious- as what he does in secret- and what he did in secret- before the election is thus open for conjecture.

Who knows how much the Russians have paid Trump? Who knows how many people Trump has ordered 'silenced' in order to keep them quiet? Who knows how many Russian spies are in his administration.

Yeah- Trump's actions are inappropriate- but he may be ordering treason. We just don't know.

You are being disruptive....that is against the rules...try and stay on the topic.............

If you think showing you to be wrong is disruptive, you need to look up the word.

You have not shown me to be wrong and in fact I am not wrong. All threads tend to get off topic and I have been very lienient on that so far...but I am seeing too many attempting to hijack and disrupt the thread. Again try to stay on topic please.

I have no problem with those who want to start a thread on the things Trump may be doing that are wrong.....but again the topic of this thread..............Is it appropriate for former president obama to conspire against the sitting President?

Again....you need to try and keep up...........all that has been covered previously. One more disruption and I will report it. It is not difficult to read previous posts.....try it.

You claim he is involved in inappropriate behavior

Burden is on you to make your case.......your thread

Former President Obama is waging war against the Trump administration through his generously funded agitation outfit, Organizing for Action, to defend his monumentally destructive record of failure and violent polarization.

It is a chilling reminder that the increasingly aggressive, in-your-face Left in this country is on the march.

That part should be in the conspiracy theory section.

Well you axed and I gave you the answer....

Conspiracy theories are not proof
Show inappropriate activity

I have made the case...you are simplyl failing to read all the posts...not that hard to do pal.

For those who for whatever reason do not click on links.

'Former President Obama is waging war against the Trump administration through his generously funded agitation outfit, Organizing for Action, to defend his monumentally destructive record of failure and violent polarization.

It is a chilling reminder that the increasingly aggressive, in-your-face Left in this country is on the march.'

Acclaimed author Paul Sperry writes in the New York Post:

Obama has an army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House.

In what’s shaping up to be a highly unusual post-presidency, Obama isn’t just staying behind in Washington. He’s working behind the scenes to set up what will effectively be a shadow government to not only protect his threatened legacy, but to sabotage the incoming administration and its popular “America First” agenda.

No- you were pretty clear in saying you thought what he was doing might be seditious

There is a fine line between what Obama(and others)are doing and Sedition. In fact since all he is doing is not known....he is very secretive about it...it could very well be sedition.

Which is a very serious charge. I know in Trump's world, it is normal to just throw around accusations of breaking the law irregardless of the facts- but I am calling you on what you said.

Back it up- or admit you are just making this crap up.

I was very clear when I said I said I only claim Obama's actions are 'inappropriate'....I did say that his clandestine activities may be seditious....as in what he does in secret is not known and thus is open for conjecture

Sure- I just want to point out that Trump's clandestine activities may be seditious- as what he does in secret- and what he did in secret- before the election is thus open for conjecture.

Who knows how much the Russians have paid Trump? Who knows how many people Trump has ordered 'silenced' in order to keep them quiet? Who knows how many Russian spies are in his administration.

Yeah- Trump's actions are inappropriate- but he may be ordering treason. We just don't know.

You are being disruptive....that is against the rules...try and stay on the topic.............

If you think showing you to be wrong is disruptive, you need to look up the word.

You have not shown me to be wrong and in fact I am not wrong. All threads tend to get off topic and I have been very lienient on that so far...but I am seeing too many attempting to hijack and disrupt the thread. Again try to stay on topic please.

I have no problem with those who want to start a thread on the things Trump may be doing that are wrong.....but again the topic of this thread..............Is it appropriate for former president obama to conspire against the sitting President?

And the answer is Yes, considering the circumstances.

I have made the case...you are simplyl failing to read all the posts...not that hard to do pal.

I say you have not made a case
Your thread is a FAIL based on a perceived conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back