Zone1 is it a mass or? (eucharist)

You are associated with the female popes, the Inquisitions, Catholic officials who supported Hitler, and thousands of other crimes.

You need to apply your logic to your religions that you put other faiths.
That would be true if you could show what they said that I said I agreed with. In your case you have agreed with what Karl Marx said about religion and are now trying to crawfish away from it.

Jesus was an Essene Priest who preached love but like his cousin was also was a zealot -- which is how he upset other Jews and the Sanhedrin

When Jesus said, "No one lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel. They put it on a lamp stand so everyone in the room can see" he was referring to the secret meaning of the law being withheld from even the Jewish laity as can be seen in the Dead Sea scrolls, manual of discipline;

on the appointment of presbyters.
When these men have undergone, with blamelessness of conduct, a two year preparation in the fundamentals of the community, they shall be segregated as especially sacred among the formal members of the community. Any knowledge which the expositor of the law may posses but which may have to remain arcane to the ordinary layman, he shall not keep hidden from them; for in their case there need be no fear that it might induce apostasy.

Of religious discussion.

No one is to engage in discussion or disputation with men of ill repute; and in the company of froward men everyone is to abstain from talk about (keep hidden) the meaning of the Law

This is what pissed off the religious authorities about what Jesus was saying and why they asked "Where did he get this teaching" not because it was revolutionary but because it was supposed to be kept secret especially from froward men like Jesus who believed that the law was given by God to be a "light to the nations", for all people, not just an elite few who defied this command.

Last edited:
When Jesus said, "No one lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel. They put it on a lamp stand so everyone in the room can see"
No. He wasn't. He was referring to this...

"...It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Marianne Williamson

That would be true if you could show what they said that I said I agreed with. In your case you have agreed with what Karl Marx said about religion and are now trying to crawfish away from it.
You defend the RCC, then you inherit all of it.

We all have the right to say about religion, and you don't get to crawfish away from it.

You are accountable.

1710275022137.png

Did you believe the Union should have defeated the South in the Civil War? You did. But that does mean you believe in communism, does it? Take that online Purdue logic class.

Karl Marx was indeed supportive of the Union during the American Civil War. He viewed the conflict not just as a struggle to preserve the nation, but as a revolutionary war that ended slavery and dismantled the slave-owners’ power as a class1. Marx and his colleague Frederick Engels believed that the war advanced the cause of all workers, both white and Black, by destroying chattel slavery. They saw the Emancipation Proclamation and the arming of Black soldiers as transformative actions that shifted the war from a constitutional conflict to a revolutionary one1.

That does not follow. Do you really believe Jimmy believes in a made up theory?
No idea and it's not relevant. That you agree with Karl Marx is enough because communism is naturalized humanism. You're playing your part. Jimmy isn't here. If he were I'd tell him the same thing if he were making arguments like you.

Did you believe the Union should have defeated the South in the Civil War? You did. But that does mean you believe in communism, does it? Take that online Purdue logic class.

Karl Marx was indeed supportive of the Union during the American Civil War. He viewed the conflict not just as a struggle to preserve the nation, but as a revolutionary war that ended slavery and dismantled the slave-owners’ power as a class1. Marx and his colleague Frederick Engels believed that the war advanced the cause of all workers, both white and Black, by destroying chattel slavery. They saw the Emancipation Proclamation and the arming of Black soldiers as transformative actions that shifted the war from a constitutional conflict to a revolutionary one1.
Again... not relevant to your demoralization efforts to subvert religion.

No idea and it's not relevant. That you agree with Karl Marx is enough because communism is naturalized humanism. You're playing your part. Jimmy isn't here. If he were I'd tell him the same thing if he were making arguments like you.
Your silly logic makes it relevant.

Again... not relevant to your demoralization efforts to subvert religion.

Because jimmy carter and I believe in a good thing that Marx believes in does not make us believers in Marxism or natural humanism, any more than you and Marx believe the cause of the north was good makes you a believer in communism or natural humanism.

Logic rules, personal belief drools.

Because jimmy carter and I believe in a good thing that Marx believes in does not make us believers in Marxism or natural humanism, any more than you and Marx believe the cause of the north was good makes you a believer in communism or natural humanism.

Logic rules, personal belief drools.
It makes you their dupe.

Don't wiggle. We are talking about your fallacy of false equivalency.

ding, you lost this one very, very badly.

Now apologize and go enroll in OWL Purdue.
I'm not wiggling. It's what I have been discussing for the last 6 posts or so. It's a binary distribution. You're either actively engaged in subversion or you are doing the work of those that are which makes you their dupe. Now do you understand?

Forum List

Back