Is Homosexuality a Genetic Defect and if so Should it be Removed

Quote: Originally Posted by Big Black Dog
Truly a queer issue being discussing here... (backs out of closet and closes the door softly.)
*(fixed)

It's okay, Dog, we won't hate you for it here. Make fun of you, yes. Hate you, no,

This is a safe place

It appears that my words have been altered... At least you could get the proper term for me correct if you're going to call me anything. I am bi-sexual. That is, if it means the wife gives it up twice a year. I wouldn't look good in a dress so the homosexual thing is out. And before you call me homophobic, I will remind you that I'm afraid of no man and that includes the queer ones.

Quote: Originally Posted by Big Black Dog
Truly a queer issue being discussing here... (backs out of closet and closes the door softly.)
*(fixed)

It's okay, Dog, we won't hate you for it here. Make fun of you, yes. Hate you, no,

This is a safe place

It appears that my words have been altered... At least you could get the proper term for me correct if you're going to call me anything. I am bi-sexual. That is, if it means the wife gives it up twice a year. I wouldn't look good in a dress so the homosexual thing is out. And before you call me homophobic, I will remind you that I'm afraid of no man and that includes the queer ones.
Um, I didn't know bi-sexuals could even be homophobic? I mean, that's like being a misogynist woman?

Homosexuality is not a genetic 'trait' like brown eyes or blond hair, it is a preference. You might as well be discussing the elimination of people who don't like chocolate or people who prefer bland food to spicy food.

'Per se' is spelled P-E-R - S-E, not 'persee'. I am NOT declaring myself the spelling police on this board - that job would overwhelm Funk, Wagnel and Webster if the three teamed up for the task, but 'persee' is particularly annoying.

Manufacture sperm in a lab?!?! Link, please.

-Joe

:eek:

There are people who don't like chocolate?

makes no sense ... but carry on with whatever other discussion you were having here :eusa_whistle:

am bi-sexual. That is, if it means the wife gives it up twice a year..

:lol::lol:

wouldn't that be semi-sexual? Bisexual would be every two years
smile_wink.gif

I consider homosexuality a variation of normal. Especially because of the fact that it hurts no one.

Except for the loved ones of the homosexuals, and the homosexuals themselves. Men have it worse than women, and it is a very tough row to hoe.

But in response to the original post of the thread...no, it isn't genetic, and no it shouldn't be excised.

How terrible if everyone were exactly the same, and had no difficulties to create character. And I include birth defects in that. Not that there's anything wrong with treating what you can, but I draw the line at genetic engineering.

I'd ask Allie to explain why, but I'm sure she'd refer back to giant skeletons, go off on a rant about how speciation never happened, and ultimately call out the wrath of PCS 2.0 to torment us all

Forum List

Back