Is Homosexuality a Genetic Defect and if so Should it be Removed

Jul 9, 2009

I am sure there are those who think that we should be breeding the perfect human and it would seem steps are being taken to make this so. Would the alteration of our genetic make up to remove certain traits actually make us weaker or stronger.

I don't have a personal view on this persee, I believe in removing ill health and disease but where does one draw the line. And not only that when we hear of these types of breakthroughs who is behind it and who is paying them and to what end.

Do we remove colour of skin, hair, etc. who decides what we remove and would it really matter. We believe that the melting pot works but we don't have another model to use as an example so we go with that.

Will we in the end just manufacture humans as we would a car? Would we in the future go along to our human growing centres to "order" our offspring made perfect in our image free of any imperfection.

I consider homosexuality a variation of normal. Especially because of the fact that it hurts no one.

It all depends on the choice of the parents, or in 1984, the state.

China may be interested in inducing homosexuality in an effort to curb population growth.

It all depends on the choice of the parents, or in 1984, the state.

China may be interested in inducing homosexuality in an effort to curb population growth.

You know ... that's what gets to me, people keep claiming that only China has a population problem and fail to see that it's not just them, Africa is one and even the US has a serious population problem, but no one wants to admit it. I have posed this possibility a long time ago and people still avoid it: What is homosexuality is nature's way of maintaining the population level since it appears in the animal kingdom as well?

Its not about hurting anyone its about those who seek human perfection or their version of it. We as humans have very little choice or say in these matters. We may welcome the rich diversity of life but others don't and seek to change that.

I don't recall having a vote or even a debate about should we manufacture sperm in a lab but it is alleged we have done so. Why, humans have no trouble in breeding so why would anyone want to spend time and money to manufature something that is in abundance. One can only assume that TPTB are up to no good and once they can create humans in a lab then no need for the real thing.

The perps would see any deviation from the norm as a genectic defect be it, homosexuality, colour, disablity either physical or mental and physical proportion. All would be seen not as the norm. So why are they wasting time and money on such experimentation should we not be rightly concerned of the end game of such work.

Its not about hurting anyone its about those who seek human perfection or their version of it. We as humans have very little choice or say in these matters. We may welcome the rich diversity of life but others don't and seek to change that.

I don't recall having a vote or even a debate about should we manufacture sperm in a lab but it is alleged we have done so. Why, humans have no trouble in breeding so why would anyone want to spend time and money to manufature something that is in abundance. One can only assume that TPTB are up to no good and once they can create humans in a lab then no need for the real thing.

The perps would see any deviation from the norm as a genectic defect be it, homosexuality, colour, disablity either physical or mental and physical proportion. All would be seen not as the norm. So why are they wasting time and money on such experimentation should we not be rightly concerned of the end game of such work.

You are not American, are you?

He hates freedom.

He hates freedom.

It's more the extraneous use of the letter "U".

Let us assume for the sake of argument that homosexuality is genetic

let us apply the Sexually Antagonistic Evolutionary Model

Why do you want to wipe out humanity by removing the genes that have contributed to our success and weaken our species? Why are you so hellbent on destroying Mankind?

Let us assume for the sake of argument that homosexuality is genetic

let us apply the Sexually Antagonistic Evolutionary Model

Why do you want to wipe out humanity by removing the genes that have contributed to our success and weaken our species? Why are you so hellbent on destroying Mankind?
Do you consider yourself to be homosexual?

I am sure there are those who think that we should be breeding the perfect human and it would seem steps are being taken to make this so. Would the alteration of our genetic make up to remove certain traits actually make us weaker or stronger.

I don't have a personal view on this persee, I believe in removing ill health and disease but where does one draw the line. And not only that when we hear of these types of breakthroughs who is behind it and who is paying them and to what end.

Do we remove colour of skin, hair, etc. who decides what we remove and would it really matter. We believe that the melting pot works but we don't have another model to use as an example so we go with that.

Will we in the end just manufacture humans as we would a car? Would we in the future go along to our human growing centres to "order" our offspring made perfect in our image free of any imperfection.

Homosexuality is not a genetic 'trait' like brown eyes or blond hair, it is a preference. You might as well be discussing the elimination of people who don't like chocolate or people who prefer bland food to spicy food.

'Per se' is spelled P-E-R - S-E, not 'persee'. I am NOT declaring myself the spelling police on this board - that job would overwhelm Funk, Wagnel and Webster if the three teamed up for the task, but 'persee' is particularly annoying.

Manufacture sperm in a lab?!?! Link, please.

-Joe

Last edited:
Sorry, seven, but I am not the one who will help your satisfy your curiosity
smile_wink.gif
smile_wink.gif
smile_wink.gif

My argument remains valid and your question has no relevance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back