Is Holder a bold faced liar? The timeline just doesnt add up.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He testified before congress that he had just learned of F&F only a few weeks before he testified. Yet his current mantra is that he killed the program after learning about it. Strangely though, the program was terminated a long time ago.

Why doesn't the left see this disconnect?

He testified before congress that he had just learned of F&F only a few weeks before he testified. Yet his current mantra is that he killed the program after learning about it. Strangely though, the program was terminated a long time ago.

Simple. Politics/Party over country. Don't care who gets hurt or killed.

• Banned
I don't understand why perjury hasn't been brought up. He has changed his positions several times under oath. Regardless of his excuse for said changes.

Holder was appointed by Obama, doesn't that explain just about everything. He doesn't know what a timeline is and the story changes so fact it is hard to keep up. I think that Bush started this program but that is not the issue. The buck stops at the top and Obama is the top. He can't keep on blambing Bush but a lot of you on the thread will work long and hard to keep the myth alive. Like most people who have no solutions do they have to have someone to blame. How about I screwed up it won't happen again.

Holder was appointed by Obama, doesn't that explain just about everything. He doesn't know what a timeline is and the story changes so fact it is hard to keep up. I think that Bush started this program but that is not the issue. The buck stops at the top and Obama is the top. He can't keep on blambing Bush but a lot of you on the thread will work long and hard to keep the myth alive. Like most people who have no solutions do they have to have someone to blame. How about I screwed up it won't happen again.

Bush halted his when the Mexican Government couldn't help track them any longer. They did have Knowledge...(Wide Receiver).

Obama and Holder's was Fast and Furious. Thiers was done with no knowledge of the Mexicans.

Big difference.

But you're correct. This shit shouldn't be going on. People will continued to be murdered with weapons they can't track.

Breaking News: tjvh makes an astounding, and very articulate prediction... (Drums roll)... (Trumpets blare)... (cymbals crash)...

"Not very many Liberal's will visit this thread".

The timeline about when being born in Hawaii qualified someone as a natural born citizen didn't add up for awhile there either.

We need to see Donald Trump get involved with the effers.

Yes holder is a liar and the left must defend him to protect "THE ONE"

They do, they just don't care about it.

The DoJ letter to Congress that was full of lies is already a criminal act, nevermind his testimony before Congress.

He is going to jail unless Obamination protects him with the help from the Federal Courts System.....if that fails then they both will go to jail.

Provide the pertinent links, please. His testimony and his current "mantra". Thanks.

If he perjured himself, do you think Issa would let it slide?

The timeline about when being born in Hawaii qualified someone as a natural born citizen didn't add up for awhile there either.

We need to see Donald Trump get involved with the effers.

It didnt, I mean really why does it take 4 years to get a birth certificate. Now we know why the economy sucks after 4 years, it takes that long to do a simple task and complex ones are even longer.

Provide the pertinent links, please. His testimony and his current "mantra". Thanks.

If you want links try this one

Google.com

Its going to be an intense week I can't wait to see how long they keep the lies going, and hear the next gaffe from Holder. Lol I'd ask him aloud at the next press conference "How many times did you lie to Congress?"

If you want links try this one

Google.com

You don't have them? Are we supposed to take your word for it?

Forum List

Back