Is Holder a bold faced liar? The timeline just doesnt add up.

Was the February 2011 letter a lie or a mistake?

Answer only if you know for a fact?

Thanks.

Surely you jest. Too funny. Let's see. Let's call the letter sent to Congress in February a "mistake".

Well then, it took 10 months later for the DOJ to "understand" it made said mistake. Taking 10 months to come to the realization that the DOJ made a "whoopsie" to Congress should require Attorney General Holder to resign based on total incompetence then.

Come on, you're just playing a bullshit game on a message board. If you really want to know about Fast and Furious and then argue appropriately, please do so.

Otherwise you are just playing the time honored message board game of "prove it to me".

I don't like your sandbox and I'm not playing.

What if it was a lie and the President knew and obstructed ?

Then we'd have to hold him accountable wouldn't we.

Yes.

Do you think an "under the radar" scheme to impugn lawful gun sales, in particular in Arizona along the border and create need for further legislation by BATFE is possible ?

I don't get the question? Does ATF legislate?

I am not sure due to awkward wording, but are you suggesting that the program was an attempt at promoting stricter gun laws? If so, you are going from sounding reasonable to seeming a bit shaky.

I am not sure due to awkward wording, but are you suggesting that the program was an attempt at promoting stricter gun laws? If so, you are going from sounding reasonable to seeming a bit shaky.

Law enforcement drives the need for legislation from bath salts to speed limits ???

Thanks.

Surely you jest. Too funny. Let's see. Let's call the letter sent to Congress in February a "mistake".

Well then, it took 10 months later for the DOJ to "understand" it made said mistake. Taking 10 months to come to the realization that the DOJ made a "whoopsie" to Congress should require Attorney General Holder to resign based on total incompetence then.

Come on, you're just playing a bullshit game on a message board. If you really want to know about Fast and Furious and then argue appropriately, please do so.

Otherwise you are just playing the time honored message board game of "prove it to me".

You are playing. I'm not.

A lie requires forethought.

You want to accuse the guy of lying but you don't want to prove that he lied. Boring game.

I wonder if you guys even know how disingenuous you seem when you focus on the name of the operation whenever you make these claims.

Yes it would be disingenuous if Wide Receiver and Fast and the Furious were the same thing and were contented

The difference Wide Receiver was done with the help and working Knowledge of the Mexican Government, and stopped in 2007 because it did not work

Fast and the Furious was a program started in 2009 without the consent or working knowledge of the Mexican government with no ability to keep track of the weapons allowed to leave the U.S. border into the hands of Terrorist and people were killed, it wasn't stopped until a border guard was killed.

Because the Mexican government had no knowledge of Fast and the Furious it's criminal to allow weapons into the hands of terrorist.

Law enforcement drives the need for legislation from bath salts to speed limits ???

Are we going to start talking in riddles now that I have answered your questions in a straightforward manner. What are you trying to say?

I wonder if you guys even know how disingenuous you seem when you focus on the name of the operation whenever you make these claims.

Yes it would be disingenuous if Wide Receiver and Fast and the Furious were the same thing and were contented

The difference Wide Receiver was done with the help and working Knowledge of the Mexican Government, and stopped in 2007 because it did not work

Fast and the Furious was a program started in 2009 without the consent or working knowledge of the Mexican government with no ability to keep track of the weapons allowed to leave the U.S. border into the hands of Terrorist and people were killed, it wasn't stopped until a border guard was killed.

Because the Mexican government had no knowledge of Fast and the Furious it's criminal to allow weapons into the hands of terrorist.

TerroristS

Thanks.

You are playing. I'm not.

A lie requires forethought.

You want to accuse the guy of lying but you don't want to prove that he lied. Boring game.

If you want to defend holder and obama you should at least know what it is you are defending

U.S.-Mexico Border Security Policy - C-SPAN Video Library

NEWS FLASH THIS JUST IN
In 2009 President Bush had nothing to do with Fast and the furious 2012 still the same. Nothing new. Now back to your normal propaganda sources

Just a quick aside. There was (and I can't believe I'm going to say this) an excellent piece at NPR which really delves into the February 4 letter debacle that ended up in a retraction.

I love the phrase "cringe-worthy process".:D

Under fire for losing track of weapons that turned up at crime scenes along the Southwest border, the Justice Department has taken the extraordinary step of formally withdrawing an inaccurate letter about the episode that it sent to Congress earlier this year.

Deputy Attorney General Jim Cole sent nearly 1,400 pages of emails and other documents to Capitol Hill late Friday afternoon that lay bare the raw and sometimes cringe-worthy process by which the letter was drafted.

The materials contain clues into how misleading information about the botched gun trafficking operation made it into a Feb. 4, 2011 letter to Congress that department leaders have since acknowledged was false.

And oh it gets better.....

— Drafts of the Feb. 4th letter reached the highest levels of the Justice Department, as aides to the Deputy Attorney General suggested fixes to the language and prodded subordinates to check the facts.

In one email chain, a deputy named Lisa Monaco advised against using adjectives such as "categorically" and asked, "why poke the tiger" when it comes to communications with Capitol Hill.

Freaking Kazinga!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the link. Happy reading.

Justice Withdraws Inaccurate 'Fast And Furious' Letter It Sent To Congress : The Two-Way : NPR

I want know from disclosure of all the documents on both ops.

Then assign and hold accountability accordingly.

Whistle blowers inside DOJ/BATFE ratted this out ?

Why not rat out the documents showing Bush culpability ?

Last edited:

TerroristS

So in other words you have nothing?

Yes it would be disingenuous if Wide Receiver and Fast and the Furious were the same thing and were connected

I want know from disclosure of all the documents on both ops.

Then assign and hold accountability accordingly.

Whistle blowers inside DOJ/BATFE ratted this out ?

Why not rat out the documents showing Bush culpability ?

Holder killed that bird when he retracted his first claim that bush knew about fast and the furious and he also add that the two programs were not connected.

NEWS FLASH THIS JUST IN
In 2009 President Bush had nothing to do with Fast and the furious 2012 still the same. Nothing new. Now back to your normal propaganda sources

Just a quick aside. There was (and I can't believe I'm going to say this) an excellent piece at NPR which really delves into the February 4 letter debacle that ended up in a retraction.

I love the phrase "cringe-worthy process".:D

Under fire for losing track of weapons that turned up at crime scenes along the Southwest border, the Justice Department has taken the extraordinary step of formally withdrawing an inaccurate letter about the episode that it sent to Congress earlier this year.

Deputy Attorney General Jim Cole sent nearly 1,400 pages of emails and other documents to Capitol Hill late Friday afternoon that lay bare the raw and sometimes cringe-worthy process by which the letter was drafted.

The materials contain clues into how misleading information about the botched gun trafficking operation made it into a Feb. 4, 2011 letter to Congress that department leaders have since acknowledged was false.

And oh it gets better.....

— Drafts of the Feb. 4th letter reached the highest levels of the Justice Department, as aides to the Deputy Attorney General suggested fixes to the language and prodded subordinates to check the facts.

In one email chain, a deputy named Lisa Monaco advised against using adjectives such as "categorically" and asked, "why poke the tiger" when it comes to communications with Capitol Hill.

Freaking Kazinga!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the link. Happy reading.

Justice Withdraws Inaccurate 'Fast And Furious' Letter It Sent To Congress : The Two-Way : NPR

Nice find. Can you point me to the part that proves that Holder lied?

Forum List

Back