Is Hillary's e-mail scandal falling apart?

really who says?
The fucking espionage laws you fucking retard.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
really where ? or are like always talking out your ass?
Look them up retard . Learn something

like always talking out your ass
Like always you refuse to read and learn something.... fucking retarded ass

false! I know you didn't read any of the stuff you claim to.
if you had you'd see that her emails don't fit the criteria.

none of the emails under dispute have any defense related or classified material in them.
All of them are illegal stupid. She isn't suppose to have her state department work on her personal servers. It is against the law!

false! that's not what the investigation is saying.
strike two.

none of the emails under dispute have any defense related or classified material in them.
All of them are illegal stupid. She isn't suppose to have her state department work on her personal servers. It is against the law!

strike two.
That's because you idiot the administration is covering her fat saggy ass

strike two.

thanks for proving my point, you have not actually read or understand those laws !

strike two.

thanks for proving my point, you have not actually read or understand those laws !
Actually I have you ignorant ass. They have all the evidence they need for a grand jury. Why isn't obama's justice department calling for it?

strike two.

Actually I have you ignorant ass. They have all the evidence they need for a grand jury. Why isn't obama's justice department calling for it?

false! again you don't know jack shit about what kind of evidence is needed to call a grand jury.
it's a good thing ignorant fucks don't make the rules

strike two.

false! again you don't know jack shit about what kind of evidence is needed to call a grand jury.
Proof you didn't read anything I posted. Go away fool I am done with your dishonest ass

strike two.

Proof you didn't read anything I posted. Go away fool I am done with your dishonest ass

I read all the bullshit you posted and guess what it's just that bullshit!

Not bullshit moron they are called laws and statues

and you don't understand them..

Liar

Liar

Yes you are.

Liar

Yes you are.

This is just another fake Right-Wing "scandal" that is all smoke.

The DoJ cleared Hillary of any wrongdoing, even stating that had she kept all the emails on a government server she would still have the right to go through them all and delete whatever she considered personal emails.

Sorry wingnuts.
4i6Ckte.gif

IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER!

Whomever the Dems pick will defeat the bloviating Trump.

This is just another fake Right-Wing "scandal" that is all smoke.

The DoJ cleared Hillary of any wrongdoing, even stating that had she kept all the emails on a government server she would still have the right to go through them all and delete whatever she considered personal emails.

Sorry wingnuts.
4i6Ckte.gif
"The DoJ cleared Hillary of any wrongdoing...."

Now this is a perfect example of spin doctoring that just might work on anyone who can't be bothered to read. The DoJ was commenting only with regard to HRC deleting personal emails (and assuming those deleted were in fact merely personal.)

Now surely you're aware of the question of storing classified emails on an unsecure server most certainly has not been exonerated by the DoJ or anyone else, and in fact has earned the attention of non-partisan elements in the intelligence community.

So if liberals are so intellectually superior and enlightened, how do you explain your lack of logic and proclivity to resort to name calling?

Is it for the benefit of the swing vote? I don't think they're buying it these days...

The liberal echo chamber? Well yeah, I guess that one has pretty relaxed standards....

Forum List

Back