Is Hillary Clinton Too Old To Be President?

For those who don't think Benghazi matters do you truly believe that if Hillary runs in 2016 her Democratic primary challengers and I mean all of them won't bash her with Benghazi from start to finish and that it will have no impact?

Unless there is some "credible" proof of her involvement - what difference will it make? What has Darrell Issa found?

c'mon now... she ain't all that old...

btw... even though her politics and mine are diametrically opposed,

I've always had the hots for Hillary ever since she arrived on the national scene more'n 20 years ago...

would still love nothing more than to fuck her brains out...

and if she runs in 2016, I wouldn't vote for her... but, given the opportunity, I'd still wanna fuck her brains out... :)

Oh, talk about a quickie.

I wouldn't vote for Hillary either, but she would have been preferrable to Obama. At least we know Hillary's past. Hillary is the one who first bought up all the conspiracies about Obama, like his Muslim faith, questions on his citizenship, selective service registration, past relationships with real radicals and more. The same people who attribute those things to the right and make fun of them will vote for Hillary because they don't ever get mad at liberals. Or they just have really short term memories. It's so easy for liberal politicians to convince their followers of just about anything.

Seems that liberals have feigned concern over age in the past. I'll have to look that up.

A redundant question right? Hillary has more skeletons in her closet than Ed Gein. I'd love to see her run.

What skeletons? Ken Starr didn't find any. What has Darrell Issa found?

Hillary looked Americans in the eye and said that the "vast right wing conspiracy" was responsible for her husband's alleged abuse of a White House intern barely older than her daughter. It seems that randy Bill was responsible for Monica and about a dozen other abuses of women that Hillary either ignored or covered up during their rocky marriage. The left wing media giggled about Hillary's government abuse with the "bimbo eruption squad" that was dedicated to ruining the life of any woman who dared come forward about her relationship with Bubba Bill. I'd love to see her debate the brain damaged VP that seems to be the dying democrat party's other hope. I heard that Biden playfully slapped Hillary on the ass during a fundraising appearance.

A redundant question right? Hillary has more skeletons in her closet than Ed Gein. I'd love to see her run.

What skeletons? Ken Starr didn't find any. What has Darrell Issa found?

Hillary looked Americans in the eye and said that the "vast right wing conspiracy" was responsible for her husband's alleged abuse of a White House intern barely older than her daughter. It seems that randy Bill was responsible for Monica and about a dozen other abuses of women that Hillary either ignored or covered up during their rocky marriage. The left wing media giggled about Hillary's government abuse with the "bimbo eruption squad" that was dedicated to ruining the life of any woman who dared come forward about her relationship with Bubba Bill. I'd love to see her debate the brain damaged VP that seems to be the dying democrat party's other hope. I heard that Biden playfully slapped Hillary on the ass during a fundraising appearance.

Really? Just more "personal" stuff? Can you provide any "credible" proof that she said that? Don't forget the CONTEXT...

She was right that a "vast right wing conspiracy" was trying to topple her husband with anything they could conjure up.

For those who don't think Benghazi matters do you truly believe that if Hillary runs in 2016 her Democratic primary challengers and I mean all of them won't bash her with Benghazi from start to finish and that it will have no impact?

Unless there is some "credible" proof of her involvement - what difference will it make? What has Darrell Issa found?

She was Secretary of State that feel under her departments responsibility which means Benghazi was her responsibility I don't think saying what difference does it make now will be a good selling point on leadership in either a primary or a general election. Either she knew what happened and tried to cover it up which is dishonest or she had no clue what happened which would be incompetence. Last what credible proof was there Mitt Romney did not pay taxes as Harry Reid claimed on the Senate floor none what impact did that have in defining Romney a good bit if you really think Benghazi won't have any impact on Hillary that is either very partisan or very naive.

Hillary is not too old to run for President and if she wants the job, she'll probably win. They'll try age and looks, etc. but that won't help. Benghazi won't do a damn thing either.

Again, if she wants it, it's hers.

Primaries come before the General Election. She did shoot herself in the foot last time.
How did she shoot herself in the foot?

From what I remember, she did so well in the primarys, there was talk she would run as an Independant, if she didn't get the nomination.

In fact, she was so formidable as a debater, I wondered how Palin would do, if it was Hillary debating her, instead of Biden. There should be a law as to what Hillary would do to her in a debate.

Although, Joe Biden does have the best smile in politics.

Primaries come before the General Election. She did shoot herself in the foot last time.
How did she shoot herself in the foot?

From what I remember, she did so well in the primarys, there was talk she would run as an Independant, if she didn't get the nomination.

In fact, she was so formidable as a debater, I wondered how Palin would do, if it was Hillary debating her, instead of Biden. There should be a law as to what Hillary would do to her in a debate.

Although, Joe Biden does have the best smile in politics.

She shot herself in the foot by not running away from her Iraq vote like the rest of the Dems who voted in favor of it did if she runs in 2016 and continues the trend she has so far with Benghazi she could have a repeat of the 2008 primary's.

She shot herself in the foot by not running away from her Iraq vote like the rest of the Dems who voted in favor of it did if she runs in 2016 and continues the trend she has so far with Benghazi she could have a repeat of the 2008 primary's.
Benghazi's just another made up scandal from the right, it's a non-issue as far as I'm concerned.

Benghazi's just another made up scandal from the right, it's a non-issue as far as I'm concerned.

Hence the phrase "Low information Voter".

There are four dead people and there families plus millions of other Americans who were given a cock and bull story about a out of control protest over a video that might disagree none of that is made up nor is the fact security concerns by the late Ambassador were not addressed or the fact that security was reduced while he was voicing his concerns.

That doesn't make me a "Low information Voter", republican's are just as much to blame on Benghazi as the democrats, maybe more. Because it is the neocon foreign policy agenda that is creating all the hatred towards American's.

That doesn't make me a "Low information Voter", republican's are just as much to blame on Benghazi as the democrats, maybe more. Because it is the neocon foreign policy agenda that is creating all the hatred towards American's.

Thanks for making my point.....keep hitting those talking points.

There are four dead people and there families plus millions of other Americans who were given a cock and bull story about a out of control protest over a video that might disagree none of that is made up nor is the fact security concerns by the late Ambassador were not addressed or the fact that security was reduced while he was voicing his concerns.
It is a symptom of the problem, not the problem itself.

And I find it pretty hypocritical of the right to make such a big deal out of this, when they said nothing about Bush dropping the ball and doing nothing about Bin Laden for 8 months, after he was warned about a possible attack.

Since they had nothing to say then, I don't care to hear anything from them now.

Forum List

Back