Is Hillary Clinton stupid? or just very scared

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Seriously, three days ago she says I am not sorry, because what I did was legal. The next day she says, I am sorry, (for giving Moscow all of my State Dept e-mails). If she is sorry, she is sorry like a caught criminal.

Ah, another right winger for the site to enjoy. The circle jerk builds up every day.

• Banned
To reply to your question....Yes she is stupid but her suppoerts are the real morons.
Ah Kahn, I was hoping for a real moron to answer my post. Can you call Anthony Weiner's wife and see if she is available? or is she taking the fifth of Vodka to Moscow too?

Unless you're not a rwnj. Anyways, Hillary is making bad decisions and needs to get herself together.

• Banned
Ah, another right winger for the site to enjoy. The circle jerk builds up every day.
The circle jerker says I am not sorry yesterday, then says sorry today. Sheesh, that is like launching nukes today and saying sorry tomorrow.

Just what we need.......................

The circle jerker says I am not sorry yesterday, then says sorry today. Sheesh, that is like launching nukes today and saying sorry tomorrow.

Circle jerking consists of a group of people consistently reaffirming each other's points, I welcome you to the site, although I pray you don't end up like many right wing posters who openly spew racism.

To reply to your question....Yes she is stupid but her suppoerts are the real morons.
Ah Kahn, I was hoping for a real moron to answer my post. Can you call Anthony Weiner's wife and see if she is available? or is she taking the fifth of Vodka to Moscow too?
The real morons have clown avatars. We have some problem here with clown trash.
Welcome to the board.

Circle jerking consists of a group of people consistently reaffirming each other's points, I welcome you to the site, although I pray you don't end up like many right wing posters who openly spew racism.
Actually Hillary was openly e-mailing a devoted Obama hater in her e-mails, this would be one reason to hide her correspondence from the rest of Obamas state dept staff. Hurray for Hilly, the fact is that she was not thinking about being intercepted by Moscow, but she was thinking about hiding from a sitting U.S. President, but she gave everything to Moscow, which could well make the current President look bad. I vote for Guantanamo bay resort and health spa with waterboard sports for Hilly.

Actually Hillary was openly e-mailing a devoted Obama hater in her e-mails, this would be one reason to hide her correspondence from the rest of Obamas state dept staff. Hurray for Hilly, the fact is that she was not thinking about being intercepted by Moscow, but she was thinking about hiding from a sitting U.S. President, but she gave everything to Moscow, which could well make the current President look bad. I vote for Guantanamo bay resort and health spa with waterboard sports for Hilly.
Yes, politicians generally get OTHERS to run attack campaigns, it's already happened against sanders from other democrats.. She didn't purposefully let emails go to Moscow.

Welcome to the board.
Have you seen Hillary's Halloween costume?
61Fb87fpvML._UL1500_.jpg

Welcome to the board.
Have you seen Hillary's Halloween costume?
61Fb87fpvML._UL1500_.jpg
Yep, looks like we get to enjoy another rwnj.

Yes, politicians generally get OTHERS to run attack campaigns, it's already happened against sanders from other democrats.. She didn't purposefully let emails go to Moscow.
You may be correct, that she did not purposely give away every U.S. secret, that ever passed her desk in an e-mail. However ignorance is not an excuse, she did it, and is now hoping that saying that she is sorry for being Putin's ears is acceptable to stupid Americans, of which there are many.

You may be correct, that she did not purposely give away every U.S. secret, that ever passed her desk in an e-mail. However ignorance is not an excuse, she did it, and is now hoping that saying that she is sorry for being Putin's ears is acceptable to stupid Americans, of which there are many.
You Assume Russia even has emails that would directly affect national security. If we're going to take down Hillary, we also have to take down Cheney..

She already admitted being stupid to using a private unprotected server. Does stupid truly belong in the oval office?

You Assume Russia even has emails that would directly affect national security. If we're going to take down Hillary, we also have to take down Cheney..
Hillary's e-mails were offered for sale by an Eastern European hacker, thus Russia has them, there is no if, sad to say Hackers put 32,000 of Hillary Clinton's emails on sale - Red Alert...

No we don't. Charges are filed by the person not by the office. One has nothing to do with the other.

Hillary's e-mails were offered for sale by an Eastern European hacker, thus Russia has them, there is no if, sad to say Hackers put 32,000 of Hillary Clinton's emails on sale - Red Alert...
That's not verified or credible, I can't find the evidence they're her emails either.

That's not verified or credible, I can't find the evidence they're her emails either.
It is credible, as the hacker spoke to his lawyer and has now turned the e-mails over to the FBI. Look I honestly know that it is hard to keep up with this story, but this is real. She did this, and is now hoping that apologizing is enough. Well it might be enough for some of her voters, but the law does not accept I am sorry, not ever.

Forum List

Back