Is Hillary awesome?

Is Hillary awesome? or is it just my imagination?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
or Is it just my imagination?

She has lived in the same house as Bill Clinton for a long time. Out of the last five presidents Bill Clinton did less damage to the national debt than any of the other 4. I imagine her fiscal behaviors are going to be fairly similar. Even though first lady isn't an official position I have confidence that Hillary was exposed to a lot of the inner workings of the oval office for a period of 8 years. That could be equal or superior to the exposure the Vice President gets while in office. Hillary is extremely determined. She has been screwed over so many times politically yet she keeps swinging. She is a feminist and feels that it is her obligation to be the first woman president. She doesn't see any other woman in the radar that is likely to fill that role. I don't see a woman in my radar that is likely to become president t within the next 40 years. She is obligated to represent the people who want to see a woman president. No other person living at this time could achieve such a feat. She could be basking in the good life right now but instead she is fighting for the highest office in the nation. That's a lot of stress and I'm pretty sure no fun at all. Lots of people hate Hillary. She just ignores it and keeps on working to reach her goals. She is a lawyer. That means she is a deal maker and a dirty rotten criminal. She is going to do and say whatever it takes to make things happen. This is especially good news for Republicans. Hillary will be making all kinds of deals in order to see things happen. The days of ineffective King Obama are over. It's time to get things done. Hillary is intelligent. Hillary is hard working. Hillary is tough. Hillary is pragmatic. Hillary is fiscally responsible. Hillary is determined. Hillary is going to win this election but only with your help. Vote for Hillary Clinton. Why? Because she is a crook that can make things happen!!!!!!!

She has lived in the same house as Bill Clinton for a long time. Out of the last five presidents Bill Clinton did less damage to the national debt than any of the other 4. I imagine her fiscal behaviors are going to be fairly similar. Even though first lady isn't an official position I have confidence that Hillary was exposed to a lot of the inner workings of the oval office for a period of 8 years. That could be equal or superior to the exposure the Vice President gets while in office. Hillary is extremely determined. She has been screwed over so many times politically yet she keeps swinging. She is a feminist and feels that it is her obligation to be the first woman president. She doesn't see any other woman in the radar that is likely to fill that role. I don't see a woman in my radar that is likely to become president t within the next 40 years. She is obligated to represent the people who want to see a woman president. No other person living at this time could achieve such a feat. She could be basking in the good life right now but instead she is fighting for the highest office in the nation. That's a lot of stress and I'm pretty sure no fun at all. Lots of people hate Hillary. She just ignores it and keeps on working to reach her goals. She is a lawyer. That means she is a deal maker and a dirty rotten criminal. She is going to do and say whatever it takes to make things happen. This is especially good news for Republicans. Hillary will be making all kinds of deals in order to see things happen. The days of ineffective King Obama are over. It's time to get things done. Hillary is intelligent. Hillary is hard working. Hillary is tough. Hillary is pragmatic. Hillary is fiscally responsible. Hillary is determined. Hillary is going to win this election but only with your help. Vote for Hillary Clinton. Why? Because she is a crook that can make things happen!!!!!!!
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're too much. Vote for Hillary, she's a crook!

hillary-i-am-not-a-crook.jpg

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're too much. Vote for Hillary, she's a crook!

hillary-i-am-not-a-crook.jpg

Most effective politicians are crooks.

Why is it so many Hilliary sycophants fail to recognize that she is much more Barrack than she is Bill? In fact, she is almost nothing like Bill...

How is hillary going to get anything done? ??

More obstructionist

More of Hillary's scandals

More investigations

Just More of the same, are you insane?

Why is it so many Hilliary sycophants fail to recognize that she is much more Barrack than she is Bill? In fact, she is almost nothing like Bill...

It will suck if she wins and she is anything like Barrack. Obama would have made a great King but he sucked at being president. I don't think he knows there is a difference. Apparently they didn't teach civics in Indonesia or Hawaii.

Hillary is looking better and better all the time.

This however is partly due to Donald looking worse and worse all the time though.

It will suck if she wins and she is anything like Barrack. Obama would have made a great King but he sucked at being president. I don't think he knows there is a difference. Apparently they didn't teach civics in Indonesia or Hawaii.
Hillary is more moderate than BHO.

This however is partly due to Donald looking worse and worse all the time though.

I still can't get over how bizarre it is that he hasn't even served on a city council. :disbelief: Are the majority of republicans really that pissed off?:eek:

If McCain would have been a crook then he could have slaughtered Obama. Then we would be looking at Sarah Palin as the Republican nominee. Hillary versus Palin would have been a great race. I probably would have voted for Sarah Palin under those circumstances.

I still can't get over how bizarre it is that he hasn't even served on a city council. :disbelief: Are the majority of republicans really that pissed off?:eek:
GOP politicians are starting to desert Trump in droves.

I'm a loyal Republican. I'll probably end up voting for him just out of duty. I just think Hillary is a very good candidate. Trump would be a good candidate if he would have proven himself as a governor first. We just don't know.

Your rather naive belief that Hillary Clinton is going to be successful with the economy because she's married to Bill Clinton is amusing.

Bill Clinton's success with the economy and the debt were due to two things...the Dot Com Boom and the Newt Gingrich controlled House. Since Hillary will have neither of those things she doesn't have a PRAYER of duplicating what happened back then.

Your rather naive belief that Hillary Clinton is going to be successful with the economy because she's married to Bill Clinton is amusing.

Bill Clinton's success with the economy and the debt were due to two things...the Dot Com Boom and the Newt Gingrich controlled House. Since Hillary will have neither of those things she doesn't have a PRAYER of duplicating what happened back then.

I doubt we will have a dot com boom but a Republican controlled congress isn't too far fetched. Even if democrats win congress in 2016, I doubt they'll keep control in 2018. She is going to raise taxes. That's one part of the equation. Another part is to cut spending which no politician will ever do. The third part is growing the economy which no politician can do. There are three possible ways to achieve fiscally responsible results. Raising taxes, cutting spending and growing the economy are the three possible ways to do it. One is impossible and the other two are avoided like the plaque.

You know, if you got your head out of Uranus, you could see how terrible the racist, bigoted, sexist, ex secretary of state, really is. I mean, she enabled her husband to rape women. She lost 6 billion dollars and got 4 US citizens killed while she was secretary of state. She is pro abortion where babies in or out of the womb are being executed and organs harvested for profit. She is supposed to be the smartest woman on the planet, yet doesn't know what (C) means on a classified document. She lost 33,000 emails, should be thrown in jail, but the lickspittle lapdog liberal NEWS orgs, have such a thrill run up their legs, that the slimy vagina candidate just can have people killed(DNC operative who spilled the beans on Debbie WasAmanShnitch) and no big deal. Yeah Uranus if full of shit, maybe pull that thing above your shoulders out and take a REAL PILL, you just might be enlightened.

I doubt it, you just cant change stupid...

Is Hillary awesome?

Only to those brainwashed idiots who support the corrupt old hag unconditionally she is. :cuckoo:

2016-07-27-9788deee_large.jpg

Last edited:
How is hillary going to get anything done? ??

More obstructionist

More of Hillary's scandals

More investigations

Just More of the same, are you insane?

Yep - Repubs will be still be obstructing, blocking. No matter who is prez, they won't suddenly start doing their job. If Drumpf is elected (LOL), he will rubber stamp everything they want = say good bye to your rights and to the Constitution.

Vote the Repubs out.

Forum List

Back