Even before the lewd tapes, Comrade Trump was below 20% to win WH

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
upload_2016-10-7_22-11-55.png

He may go to single digits now...

Did I miss something? Is the election tomorrow?

Nope, but the end MAY have come for your boy tonight.

I hope you're right but reading this board tells me there are plenty of people who hate their own country enough that nothing would stop them from voting for him.

Exactly how people feel about Hillary. And Trump supporters are Americans, you back the party that says they are not.

So much for unity.

May as well be. Your boy has shot himself in both feet and amputated both arms. He was going to lose badly anyway but this may turn into a landslide now for Hilary and most people dont even like her. Hilary is going to become POTUS by default not because she is popular.

This isn't the end, plenty of time and tales of actual debauchery to go..:laugh:

May as well be. Your boy has shot himself in both feet and amputated both arms. He was going to lose badly anyway but this may turn into a landslide now for Hilary and most people dont even like her. Hilary is going to become POTUS by default not because she is popular.

But what if he drops out and lets Pence run for President? Will it happen?

From what I have heard about Pence, he is a religious nut cake. It wont take much to expose him and his beliefs.

His ego would never allow that. And when he loses, he'll whine that it was rigged.

I'm looking forward to his class action lawsuit against everyone who voted for Hillary.

:uhoh3:

So what happened to the big bombshell the RWNJ traitors were saying Assange would be dropping this week?

From what I have heard about Pence, he is a religious nut cake. It wont take much to expose him and his beliefs.

You absolutely hate people of faith, how intolerant, you're a good little Clintonite...

Kaine said he was an observant Catholic. Another nutcase, I guess.

So what happened to the big bombshell the RWNJ traitors were saying Assange would be dropping this week?

He dropped some rather incriminating and definitely traitorous Hillary stuff but sex sells..especially for Democrats that simply could care less.

images (33).jpg

That doesnt help Drumpf or the GOP though.

You absolutely hate people of faith, how intolerant, you're a good little Clintonite...
Is that a question or a statement? If its a statement then I hope you feel better later.

He's a grocery store Catholic using religion for a political tool, nothing more.

Is that a question or a statement? If its a statement then I hope you feel better later.

I feel good right now... :wink_2:

Doesn't hurt them either

Are you suffering from selective punctuation? Did you see a question mark in his post? He basically said you are a suck puppy for Hillary. No question there. No offense to puppies meant.

Forum List

Back