Is Harry Reid brain dead?

I'm of the mind that Harry was always a Vegetable Pod Person, and now he's just going into full rot stage. Time to throw him on the compost heap.

No... he isn't brain dead.. .in fact.... He is very very healthy and just got good news from his Dr..... only 36,000,000 of his brain cells died this month!!!!

Yay for him!! Awesome news!!

No... he isn't brain dead.. .in fact.... He is very very healthy and just got good news from his Dr..... only 36,000,000 of his brain cells died this month!!!!

Yay for him!! Awesome news!!

^^^ Hysterically spot on!

Is Harry Reid brain dead?

Does a bear shit in the woods?, Has Nancy Pelosi run out of facial skin? Is Obama crushing our economy?. The answer is YES!

In order to ascertain whether harry's brain is dead, we first need to establish..... was it ever functioning?

Great News!!!

My wife cheated on me with only 3 other men this week.... I expected more!!

Wow... what an awesome day!!!!!

he's never looked healthy and now he's saying stuff like this.

YouTube - Harry Reid: Only 36,000 Lost Their Jobs Today

:eusa_eh:

This is a CLEAR sign the economy is recovering ....... :lol:

To add fuel, another brain surgeon named Steny Hoyer compared this to Feb 2009 when we lost 700,000 jobs. Can someone please explain to this shining jewel of ignorance that there are no more fucking jobs to lose ? ........ :cuckoo:

How cruel of you to lure me in here under the guise that Harry Reid has had some type of brain injury resulting in a brain dead situation. I was so excited, then you dashed my hopes of the US getting a new Senate Majority Leader. Clearly his brain is just suffering from lack of oxygen due to his shoes being too tight and squeezing his little toe again.

He's not brain dead. He's constipated so his brain waves don't travel well and his judgement is really clouded.

After the last administration, Katrina, market crash, near great depression, wild deficit spending on invading a soverign nation, let he without brain caste the first insult - Ah so be it, I see above, the mindless have started the stone throwing...

Forum List

Back