Is God punishing the United States of America?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Or are the recent disasters just the result of poor leadership and American stupidity as in America being dumbed down?

I think perhaps a combination of factors the most important being God does not suffer fools and has acted throughout history to punish those who violate not only the laws presented in Holy Scripture but also what is known as 'natural law'

s

Last edited:
This is a self-inflicted wound, a choice, perpetrated primarily by the two whacked out ends of our political spectrum and a populace too lazy to do anything about it..

We are choosing this.

Pushing it off onto some higher power is nothing more than denial and avoidance.

Last edited:
Dear God:

It's not we conservative Republicans who support sodomy, transexualism, atheism, Darwinism, and the murder of unborn children. If you want to punish someone, please feel free to take it out on the secular progressive liberal Democrats.

Yours truly, JGalt.

PS: I would suggest inflicting them with boils, scabs, and locusts. And frogs. That worked pretty well on those Egyptians.

This is a self-inflicted wound, a choice, perpetrated primarily by the two whacked out ends of our political spectrum and a populace too lazy to do anything about it..

We are choosing this.

Pushing it off onto some higher power is nothing more than denial and avoidance.
Since you don't believe in God, you don't get a vote.

Time to shut up now.

I second this. Until people learn how to take the right kind of responsibility for their actions, nothing is going to change.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The 'higher power' wrote the laws that we are being punished for breaking. Man would never inflict such laws upon himself. Man is basically lawless.

Man will get even more lawless. That is why unless God intervenes we will destroy ourselves.

Or are the recent disasters just the result of poor leadership and American stupidity as in America being dumbed down?

I think perhaps a combination of factors the most important being God does not suffer fools and has acted throughout history to punish those who violate not only the laws presented in Holy Scripture but also what is known as 'natural law'

s

He did. We prayed. He gave us Biden.

Dear God:

It's not we conservative Republicans who support sodomy, transexualism, atheism, Darwinism, and the murder of unborn children. If you want to punish someone, please feel free to take it out on the secular progressive liberal Democrats.

Yours truly, JGalt.

PS: I would suggest inflicting them with boils, scabs, and locusts. And frogs. That worked pretty well on those Egyptians.
Yeah, the conservative Republicans are so angelic they make the angels envious.

God gives us the leaders that we so richly deserve. :omg:

However, that doesn't mean we have to follow them. "We ought to obey God rather than men."
That is not what the Bible says but you can still do as you like just don't claim you follow the Bible.

God gives us the leaders that we so richly deserve. :omg:

However, that doesn't mean we have to follow them. "We ought to obey God rather than men."
Sure, bub. Meanwhile, Biden is in the WH and Rump is in the doghouse. :auiqs.jpg:

I don't claim to have The Answer. And if you're supposedly a Christian, well.....

Either way, my point stands. I know you won't look in the mirror. You're too weak.
As usual, you simply didn't get the point.

It's no wonder so few people here ever exhibit any real respect for your so-called point of view.

Sure, bub. Meanwhile, Biden is in the WH and Rump is in the doghouse. :auiqs.jpg:
Well, Biden did cause interest rates to rise, which will put about $22,000 more dollars per year in my pocket from my investments. Thanks Joe. :)

And, it's Bub with a capital B. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back