Is God punishing the United States of America?

^^^ Unfortunately sometimes, one person's reward might only end up being another person's punishment.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
True. I pointed out that I will profit from higher interest rates while others will suffer. I will also be able to take advantage of bargains that result from inflation/recession.

That's what my bible says. :biggrin:

Acts 5:29
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
Pick and chose that which you are attuned to.
Bible Gateway Romans 13 :: NIV. Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

Bible Gateway Romans 13 :: NIV​

Pick and chose that which you are attuned to.
Bible Gateway Romans 13 :: NIV. Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

Bible Gateway Romans 13 :: NIV

Peter and the others were speaking of the governing authority of the Pharisees and the Sanhedrin, and by extension even Rome. If the governing authority goes against the governing authority of God in one's life the Christian must obey God. Those who aren't Christian can obey whoever they choose to. Man's laws are a mess (just look at the criminal justice system). God's laws make sense.

Last edited:
Or are the recent disasters just the result of poor leadership and American stupidity as in America being dumbed down?

I think perhaps a combination of factors the most important being God does not suffer fools and has acted throughout history to punish those who violate not only the laws presented in Holy Scripture but also what is known as 'natural law'

s

I think it is not so much God punishing America as it is Americans punishing themselves. Sit down and think for a moment about the undeniable reality we're living where traditional Americans are a shrinking island of people in a growing sea of absolute madness. Our government is largely, directly responsible yes, but we the people have been walking through life with our eyes wide shut, desperately hoping the madness will eventually go away, even when we know it never will—unless stand up and fight it. In this way we have dug our own graves.

Or are the recent disasters just the result of poor leadership and American stupidity as in America being dumbed down?

I think perhaps a combination of factors the most important being God does not suffer fools and has acted throughout history to punish those who violate not only the laws presented in Holy Scripture but also what is known as 'natural law'

s
yeh, too bad those of us who love God and try to obey Him

have to suffer along with t he demons-aka-erstwhile-humans aka dimrats (the elites never suffer... until the END, that is)

Last edited:
I think it is not so much God punishing America as it is Americans punishing themselves. Sit down and think for a moment about the undeniable reality we're living where traditional Americans are a shrinking island of people in a growing sea of absolute madness. Our government is largely, directly responsible yes, but we the people have been walking through life with our eyes wide shut, desperately hoping the madness will eventually go away, even when we know it never will—unless stand up and fight it. In this way we have dug our own graves.
I could not agree more.....if conservatives spent as much time studying up on the issues and getting involved at some level as they do watching sporting events etc. etc. America would be in much better shape.

I especially can not fathom why people with children can be so apathetic.

I could not agree more.....if conservatives spent as much time studying up on the issues and getting involved at some level as they do watching sporting events etc. etc. America would be in much better shape.

I especially can not fathom why people with children can be so apathetic.
I never was one to say God is doing this or that but after a long and careful examination of hte facts and reality, can't help conclude that God is punishing us.. We have become SOFT.. more concerned, as you say, with what I call "friv".. things not so very important, ignoring what is.. and expecting nonetheless for things to correct themselves..

We are spoiled, living our comfortable lives and watching news seems at times to look about the same as watching some movie ... real but maybe not so real for us personally..

We let evil take over and then whine and cry because .. OMG! How could this happen?

well, i dunno.. maybe it has somehting to do with letting people riot and tear up our streets, destroying property, attacking cops who for the most part are good people doing their job.. not making those animals accountable to anyone for what they did..

maybe it kind of had todo with that kind of thing.. and we still haven't gotten rid of abortion

Ther will still be thousands, if not millions of murders of helpless children. In the Bible, we see that God, while He was always getting angry over the sins of the Israelites, got particularly angry at those who worshipped the pagan god Molech. Why was that sin so much worse than others? It was because people sacrificed their children to that "god"

God gives us the leaders that we so richly deserve. :omg:

However, that doesn't mean we have to follow them. "We ought to obey God rather than men."
Yes, as has been said on here many times......a nation gets the kind of leaders it deserves....not the kind it needs.

Have mercy Oh Lord......have mercy.

HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD, THE LORD IS ONE.

I never was one to say God is doing this or that but after a long and careful examination of hte facts and reality, can't help conclude that God is punishing us.. We have become SOFT.. more concerned, as you say, with what I call "friv".. things not so very important, ignoring what is.. and expecting nonetheless for things to correct themselves..

We are spoiled, living our comfortable lives and watching news seems at times to look about the same as watching some movie ... real but maybe not so real for us personally..

We let evil take over and then whine and cry because .. OMG! How could this happen?

well, i dunno.. maybe it has somehting to do with letting people riot and tear up our streets, destroying property, attacking cops who for the most part are good people doing their job.. not making those animals accountable to anyone for what they did..

maybe it kind of had todo with that kind of thing.. and we still haven't gotten rid of abortion

Ther will still be thousands, if not millions of murders of helpless children. In the Bible, we see that God, while He was always getting angry over the sins of the Israelites, got particularly angry at those who worshipped the pagan god Molech. Why was that sin so much worse than others? It was because people sacrificed their children to that "god"
At the end of the day there is the world and there is the church . The world is a dangerous place. Best to be in the church.

God blessed America with freedom and a Bill of Rights like nowhere else in the world. The Biden regime is just a glitch in history.
I'm not so sure about that.. they hve caused much damage. Fortunately, we only have to endure 2 more LONG years of this

2 years used to seem like 2 years

Now it seems like 20

:(

Last edited:
At the end of the day there is the world and there is the church . The world is a dangerous place. Best to be in the church.
The Church is corrupt also, and I don't only refer to the pedophile issue, rampant in both Cahtolic and Protestant communities.. There are other hideous things going on in the Church

I mostly refer to the Catholic Church, yet pedophilia is at a higher rate in the Protestant community than in the Catholic Church-- some say significantly higher (reliable sources). Also, most pedophiles are married men, not celibate clergy.

Anyway, you are correct that it is best to be in the Church.. or normally that would be the correct response anyhow..

There are a lot of truly anti-Christ people in the Church.. Hopefully, most churches aren't as bad as some of the ones I have been in... or... Wait.. the Church is never bad, but to correct myself, the people therein are at times so anti-Christ, you may be better off... um... going elsewhere..

Yes, as has been said on here many times......a nation gets the kind of leaders it deserves....not the kind it needs.

Have mercy Oh Lord......have mercy.

HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD, THE LORD IS ONE.
There is a scripture that says God has mercy on those who fear Him

Most people today do not fear Him

hence the demonic world we live in

The Church is corrupt also, and I don't only refer to the pedophile issue, rampant in both Cahtolic and Protestant communities.. There are other hideous things going on in the Church

I mostly refer to the Catholic Church, yet pedophilia is at a higher rate in the Protestant community than in the Catholic Church-- some say significantly higher (reliable sources). Also, most pedophiles are married men, not celibate clergy.

Anyway, you are correct that it is best to be in the Church.. or normally that would be the correct response anyhow..

There are a lot of truly anti-Christ people in the Church.. Hopefully, most churches aren't as bad as some of the ones I have been in... or... Wait.. the Church is never bad, but to correct myself, the people therein are at times so anti-Christ, you may be better off... um... going elsewhere..
By "church" I mean that body of spirit-led believers, not the corporate denominational churches-so-called. Most such churches are a mixture of 'wheat and tares'.

By "church" I mean that body of spirit-led believers, not the corporate denominational churches-so-called. Most such churches are a mixture of 'wheat and tares'.
yes, they are and Jesus said this would be so.. and to leave them growing together until the End.

Easy for Him to say.. He is in Heaven! We poor earthlings are stuck here with myriad and sundry tares..

o_O

Sorry for the possible irreverence, Jesus.. just not too happy to share earth-space with the likes of Schumer, Schiffty, Pelosi.. AOC.. and other half wits

(or should they be called half-souls?

LOL?) :dunno:

Yes, of course!

God is punishing America for forcing some people in a faraway continent to come here in 1619 in order to work for free.

God punished at least 800,000 American boys in the Civil War.

And since then, millions of Americans have been punished directly or indirectly by violent crime, by having to move to safer areas, by living in a country that is obsessed with ethnicity 24/7.

Yes, of course!

God is punishing America for forcing some people in a faraway continent to come here in 1619 in order to work for free.

God punished at least 800,000 American boys in the Civil War.

And since then, millions of Americans have been punished directly or indirectly by violent crime, by having to move to safer areas, by living in a country that is obsessed with ethnicity 24/7.
Growing pains. It has worked out pretty well, all things considered.

Forum List

Back