Is God Insecure?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
If we all came from the same Source, where did insecurity come from if not from the wellhead?

I suppose one explanation would be that, just as we outgrow childish notions as adults, so does God transcend human frailties.

I Corinthians 13:11

Last edited:
I figure insecurity, or inhibition comes from the frontal lobes of the brain. Because if I get drunk enough to wash away the inhibiting activity in the frontal lobes, I am a totally different person. A bit of a wild man.

If we all came from the same Source, where did insecurity come from if not from the wellhead?

Of course. Exodus already says this:
"I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God".

The context and the use of the indefinite article, tell us he's not the only choice.

That was easy... :cool:

If you're willing to ask this question and consider it a serious one, then you must also ask: since humans are evil, and humans came from god (according to you) is not god evil? You could continue like this for every attribute of man. Eventually you end up with a projection of our entirety humanity onto a deity, which is what we have now.

You know................it's really easy.......................

In the beginning, God said "let there be light, and there was light". That's kinda how He brought order out of chaos, because he divided the dark from the light.

Jesus' REAL name is Yeshua, which translated from Hebrew is "Son of Light".

We're also told in the Bible (if you translate the OT from Hebrew to English) that we have free will, and can choose to go towards God, or away from Him.

If you walk towards the campfire, you can see more, as well as are warmer and more comfortable.

If you walk away from it? You are in the dark, as well as become cold.

Wanna know why evil and revenge are cold? Because you're walking away from God.

In the beginning, God said "let there be light, and there was light". That's kinda how He brought order out of chaos, because he divided the dark from the light.

We're also told in the Bible (if you translate the OT from Hebrew to English) that we have free will, and can choose to go towards God, or away from Him.

If you walk towards the campfire, you can see more, as well as are warmer and more comfortable.

It is really simple. You have no evidence the bible is the word of any god, so everything you just said is irrelevant to truth. By the way, what you just wrote falsified the idea that god wrote the bible. One can not choose belief. It is not a voluntary choice. One must e convinced. The fact that a supposedly divine, perfect being would include such a blatant mistake about the psychological workings of beings he created, is clear evidence that it is not the author.

It is really simple. You have no evidence the bible is the word of any god, so everything you just said is irrelevant to truth. By the way, what you just wrote falsified the idea that god wrote the bible. One can not choose belief. It is not a voluntary choice. One must e convinced. The fact that a supposedly divine, perfect being would include such a blatant mistake about the psychological workings of beings he created, is clear evidence that it is not the author.

God wrote the Torah (the first 5 books of the Bible) and He did it in Hebrew. The rest of the OT is a history of the Jewish people, and the NT is something people made up about a great prophet.

He/She/It has had millions of years to shape things up. An office temp with a bad attitude could have done a better job:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back