Is Fox News anti America?

I offer the opinion that none of the media outlets tell the truth consistantly.

You obviously don't watch PBS or BBC or listen to NPR world news. It's absolutely rediculous that you have to basically listen to foreign news sources to get real, unbiased news about this country, well other than PBS.

Looking in the mirror again?
You've classified me as 'far right'. Don't dodge or flaccidly back out of that. Demonstrate how my views are those of what you call the 'far right'.

I certainly hope that isn't too taxing of a task for you.

For most, it isn't. Let's see how you handle it.

Your entire posting since August easily pegs you on the far right. You have an interest in flaccidity. . . hmmm?

Your entire posting since August easily pegs you on the far right. You have an interest in flaccidity. . . hmmm?
Poor Jake. He hasn't the capacity to understand the difference between his typing unsubstantiated bullshit and even the minimal support required for a claim.

Let's go to remedial level for you, as slow is the required speed at this point: First, we'll start with your telling us what views the 'far right' has.

Then we'll move on from there.

Let's see if this is still too advanced for you.

Jake stepped in it and there is no getting out of this. If you want to continue trying, be my guest but really it will be little challenge for me to trounce you. Maybe you'll learn to think before engaging keyboard when it come to ad hominems with respect to me.

si modo is telling us that she cannot support her argument: we all knew that.

si modo, your assertion or opinion is not proof positive. It does not work that way.

Now, be specific, put out your evidence.

si modo is telling us that she cannot support her argument: we all knew that.

si modo, your assertion or opinion is not proof positive. It does not work that way.

Now, be specific, put out your evidence.
Jake, YOU made the claim that I am of the 'far right'. For those with a brain, I haven't a single burden. YOU do. YOU must support that claim, and you have yet to do so.

You really are not challenging at all. C'mon, give us something to work with to make this interesting.

Lies are covered by the free speech laws.
We, as a nation, have been defending the KKK and the Nazis for a couple generations.
Does anyone think they don't lie?
Besides, you maight claim that fox or msnbc or anyother media outlet lies, but that is your OPINION.
all opinions are protected by free speech laws.
try again truth, I would like somehting with substance as the statement that"lies are not covered by free speech laws" was a big LIE!
lol, I always get a laugh over your posts, thank you. You do realize that people can disagree and be civil right? You realize that people can disagree and niether of them is telling a lie right?
opinions are just that, opinions are not lies.
I would say that niether ed nor glenn lie, they are presenting opinions.
One thing I will say about glenn is that several of the 'items' he has presented about Obama's appointments have not been lies. If they were lies, then why did people get fired or resign? If they were lies, why then did congress stop funding acorn(a story he broke first)
opinions are subjective. Calling them lies is DISINFORMATION.
Disinformation is propaganda. The USA leads the world in spreading propaganda, hell we invented it, even the nazis used our propaganda techniques.
Spreading disinformation, such as "lies are not covered under the freedom of information laws" is propaganda. Be proud truth, you are continueing a long proud american tradition!

Does any one think politicians don't lie?

Someone needs to WAKE the fuck up!!!!!

We, as a nation, have been defending the KKK and the Nazis for a couple generations.
Besides, you maight claim that fox or msnbc or anyother media outlet lies, but that is your OPINION.
try again truth, I would like somehting with substance as the statement that"lies are not covered by free speech laws" was a big LIE!
lol, I always get a laugh over your posts, thank you. You do realize that people can disagree and be civil right? You realize that people can disagree and niether of them is telling a lie right?
One thing I will say about glenn is that several of the 'items' he has presented about Obama's appointments have not been lies. If they were lies, then why did people get fired or resign? If they were lies, why then did congress stop funding acorn(a story he broke first)
Disinformation is propaganda. The USA leads the world in spreading propaganda, hell we invented it, even the nazis used our propaganda techniques.
Spreading disinformation, such as "lies are not covered under the freedom of information laws" is propaganda. Be proud truth, you are continueing a long proud american tradition!

I agree. Opinions are just that, opinions. Everyone is entitled to theirs and it doesn't make em liars because I or anyone else doesn't agree with said opinion. I respect the opinions of others. I don't alway agree, but I do respect their right to their opinion.

I agree. Opinions are just that, opinions. Everyone is entitled to theirs and it doesn't make em liars because I or anyone else doesn't agree with said opinion. I respect the opinions of others. I don't alway agree, but I do respect their right to their opinion.

Opinions based on facts, principles and careful thought yes. Opinions based on feelings and hate not so much.

Hyperbole works. But then again is it hyperbole when everything on Fox is propagandist? It would seem there is a need to watch Jon Stewart's take on Fox, to see Fox as unfair and unbalanced as they are. For instance, now they consider there is more terrorism under Obama because of a botched Christmas bomber, and forget totally that 911 happened under the watch of Bush and his sad sidekick draft dodger Dick Cheney. How you manage that in your head as journalists is beyond the reasonable.

And the arguments that opinions are just opinions forgets that actions grew out of opinions. Do terrorists materialize out of thin air? Was McVeigh not influenced by the strong anti government feeling after Clinton's election? Was Mohamed Atta, a narrow minded fanatic unaffected by American and Israeli policies and the presentation of them? Or any terrorist you can think of. Ideas have consequences.

Forum List

Back