Is Fox News anti America?

Could I have been wrong! Last evening again while the world was covering the Haiti tragedy, I turned to Fox faux news. And lo what should I see, but Sarah and Glenn smiling back at me. Yikes. Analogies are difficult, a smiling tug of odd ideas between two mental midgets, the depth of a small puddle, Sarah was actually more straightforward than Glenn who seemed like he didn't know where to step next. His uncertainty was out of place given his usual conspiratorial spiels. But conspiracy and martyrdom were here too.

I was wrong, Fox is not anti America, they are just representative of modern American youth, they are just dumb, empty, lazy. Like the American Idol contestant who blames the judges for their lack of talent, Glenn and Sarah aim whatever resentments they can find at the other side. The teachers are right, they are just not there, spoiling parents, TV, and electronics have created a generations of nitwits. A mental tragedy for America that continues at Fox.

Last edited:
America and Americans are fat, lazy and on the decline. America is no different from previous empires although America will actually shorter lived than others such as England, China, and the Ottoman Empire to name a few.They rise and as they fall they are all characterized by the same symptoms: Corruption, over spending and anti-immigration. America is beginning to disintegrate at all levels. This pattern has been played out over and over again bye every major empire.Personally I hate Americans, their lazy & fat,I hate the Fox news Channel and Americans are quickly becoming one of the most hated peoples of the world. I was born here but happily giving up my citizenship in order to move to another country. Of course I will leave after I murder Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, the entire GOP and all those other fucks over at FOX NEWS !!! FUCK YOU ALL!!

Whenever important news is breaking I often switch between networks to see how the information is being presented. Tonight an important news conference occurred concerning Homeland security and Fox chose only to criticize the conference because none of the information was shocking in their estimation, and then while it was still in progress, switched to Glenn Beck, who only berated the Obama Administration about other issues including healthcare.

Is this just biased partisanship or does this constitute a more traitorous attitude towards our Democratic way?

You're confusing America and the Democratic Party.

I have been a little sick for awhile and watch tv in the afternoons. I take much pleasure in watching Glenn Beck on fox then turning the channel to msnbc and watching his counterpart ed.
Both are real entertainment, I don't care who you are.
They are two sides of the same loony coin and I love that they are on one after the other.
I have been enjoying them both, better than cartoons.
Neither is unamerican. Shutting either of them up would be unamerican.
free speech means free speech, especially if you don't like it.

Lies are not covered in the freedom of speach laws.

That freedom is protection from government shutting you up not people who out your lies.

There should be no place for lies in the media.
Odd that your definition of "lies" seems to be "anything that criticizes Obama", isn't it?

I have been a little sick for awhile and watch tv in the afternoons. I take much pleasure in watching Glenn Beck on fox then turning the channel to msnbc and watching his counterpart ed.
Both are real entertainment, I don't care who you are.
They are two sides of the same loony coin and I love that they are on one after the other.
I have been enjoying them both, better than cartoons.
Neither is unamerican. Shutting either of them up would be unamerican.
free speech means free speech, especially if you don't like it.

Lies are not covered in the freedom of speach laws.

That freedom is protection from government shutting you up not people who out your lies.

There should be no place for lies in the media.

Of course lies are covered. What Bill of Rights are you reading?
The leftist one, that says they have the right to not be exposed to conflicting opinions.

I offer the opinion that none of the media outlets tell the truth consistantly.

You obviously don't watch PBS or BBC or listen to NPR world news. It's absolutely rediculous that you have to basically listen to foreign news sources to get real, unbiased news about this country, well other than PBS.
Just curious: How do you know those outlets aren't biased?

"You are either with us or for the enemy"

Who said that?
Apparently, it's okay when a Democrat says it.

Remember when dissent used to be patriotic?

You must be referring to to the time when people like you were accusing war critics and protesters of being anti-Americans and traitors.

Meet the kettle.
I never did that. I did refer to Americans who sided with our nation's enemies as traitors and anti-American, however.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, keep pretending you're a moderate Republican while you tirelessly cheerlead for Obama and big government. :lol:

Apparently, it's okay when a Democrat says it.

Remember when dissent used to be patriotic?

You must be referring to to the time when people like you were accusing war critics and protesters of being anti-Americans and traitors.

Meet the kettle.
I never did that. I did refer to Americans who sided with our nation's enemies as traitors and anti-American, however.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, keep pretending you're a moderate Republican while you tirelessly cheerlead for Obama and big government. :lol:

In your own little world I'm sure they were ... :rolleyes:

I'm not a moderate Republican anymore. I left that party because of people like you leveling accusations of treachery and anti-Americanism at war protesters and critics. I'm a registered Independent now and I cheered for Obama too see the GOP, which had failed so miserably, out of power. After proving that he has no sack and no spine, Obama has no shot at getting my vote again. But please, carry on with your belief that you represent the mainstream ... it's a hoot to see the far right wingers delude themselves.

Meet the kettle.

In your own little world I'm sure they were ... :rolleyes:
"Have we gone to war yet? We f****** deserve to get bombed. Bring it on." -- Chrissie Hynde of The Pretenders

"Let's get rid of all the economic (expletive) this country represents! Bring it on, I hope the Muslims win!" -- Chrissie Hynde of The Pretenders​
Guess I'm just not nuanced enough to see that this isn't treason.
I'm not a moderate Republican anymore. I left that party because of people like you leveling accusations of treachery and anti-Americanism at war protesters and critics. I'm a registered Independent now and I cheered for Obama too see the GOP, which had failed so miserably, out of power. After proving that he has no sack and no spine, Obama has no shot at getting my vote again. But please, carry on with your belief that you represent the mainstream ... it's a hoot to see the far right wingers delude themselves.
Funny how you seem to know so much about me.

Oh, wait...you don't. You're speaking about the stereotypical conservative you keep in your head for reference. Not me. Note: I feel no obligation to live up to your expectations, and feel no responsibility for any position I have not taken nor statement I have not made that you ascribe to me based on your prejudice.

Nevertheless, I owe you an apology. I thought I was responding to JakeStarkey -- hence the "cheerleading" comment. I'm sorry.

Forum List

Back