Right Wing Media & Operation Chickenhawk Revisited

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
The Christmas Panties Bomber vs The Shoe Bomber and right wing media responses.

Obama: 2 days before he comments.

Bush: 6 days before he comments

Right Wing Media: Hysteria on only one ocassion.

Here we are with the extreme right crowing about how tough they are and how Dems and Liberals are soft.. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Operation Chickenhawk Revisited

Generalisimo Limbdooshbagh:
Rush Limbaugh called Bill Clinton a draft dodger (and dissed Kerry's combat service).

Rush said he had student deferments in college and said the military discovered he had a medical issue.

Then he changed his story and said he had either an old football injury or a 'pilonidal cyst' that the military found. True...he said that shit.

Rush's own words ''I made no effort to evade or avoid it'' the military draft. Rush never took a draft physical.

Contrary to Rush saying the draft board or military found a reason to keep him ouy of harm's way...records show Rush volunteered reasons to be exempt from service to this great nation.
-partial source...Rush Limbaugh Is A Big Fat Idiot, Al Franken

Last edited:
Up next SGT Major Sean (thank you for your service) Hannity
It is said Hannity has been seen saluting flag poles at post offices in every town he visits and that he once thanked a mail box for it's service to our nation.

What a Patriot!

Here we are with the extreme right crowing about how tough they are and how Dems and Liberals are soft.. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Rush Limbaugh called Bill Clinton a draft dodger (and dissed Kerry's combat service).

Rush said he had student deferments in college and said the military discovered he had a medical issue.

Then he changed his story and said he had either an old football injury or a 'pilonidal cyst' that the military found. True...he said that shit.

Rush's own words ''I made no effort to evade or avoid it'' the military draft. Rush never took a draft physical.

Contrary to Rush saying the draft board or military found a reason to keep him ouy of harm's way...records show Rush volunteered reasons to be exempt from service to this great nation.

The chickenhawks love to wave the flag as long as it is somebody else's blood that the 7 red stripes represent.

The chickenhawks love to wave the flag as long as it is somebody else's blood that the 7 red stripes represent.

How many times did Hannity, Ingraham, O'Rielly, Coultet? Hume, Savage (Weinner) each entertain the troops in combat areas in Iraq and/and Afghanistan?

I know lost of those damned Hollywood Progressives and even Al Franken, ..gulp....have been to one of those places on numerous ocassions.

Forum List

Back