Is Fox News anti America?

First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It keeps the gov from making law that infringe the right.

Lies should not be an issue in the media if the media just polices each other instead of being cohorts in the lies. This is what they did during the lead up to the war in Iraq. They did not question the lies and nearlky lost their shirts doing so. Now you have what idiot clones call liberal media policing the lies again but some fools prefer to wallo in the lies anyway.

Fox is anti American in my opinion because they wallow in lies for political purposes.

Lies are sure death for a democracy.

If that is the case, then the whole news media is anti-American. They call lie and misrepresent facts for policial purposes.

No they dont , you just think they all do because you think Fox tells the truth, they dont.

No they dont , you just think they all do because you think Fox tells the truth, they dont.

I offer the opinion that none of the media outlets tell the truth consistantly. They all lie when it is too their advantage. Once in awhile they all tell at least part of the truth. A partial truth makes the best and most believable lies. The ratings game depends on partial truths and 'headlining' otherwise boring information.
Recognizing that requires the ability to look at the information from all sides, dismissing one source does not indicate that ability. Likewise, defending one set of liars over another doesn't indicate intelligence, it indicates blind partisanship and at times even stupidity.
I also offer the opinion that most of the time all the media outlets engage in commentary, rather than news reporting. Any show on any news channel that has a person's name for that show is commentary. That seems to be most of the shows on all the news outlets.
Most people tune into whatever show they watch because they agree with the commentator most of the time, not because they desire information.

You refuse to see the documented lies Media matters proves daily.

why would I think you can be fair and balanced , fox calls themselves that and lies their asses off.

I am for a free speech, short of agnaposte and contupervacious trolling for children here.

An informed democracy depends on ed and glenn, those types of freaks, as well as the solid commentators from left of center to right of center. Sure, let the KKK and the Nazis and the Teabaggers speak and protest. That just makes the common sense information stand out even more clearly.

they document the lies.

They have them on tape.

GET IT

the lies are proven and YOU still rant about MM being a left site.

Facts are not biased

And Dr. House shills for the right.

That is why we have free speech, to let ignorance back light good speech.

they document the lies.

They have them on tape.

GET IT

Facts are not biased

A quick look of mediamatters homepage shows anyone with critical thinking skills that they are simply a site set up to be anti-fox and anti-rush.
They only offer opinions as 'research'. There is no real substance there truth.
They are and have always been amusing though.
Glenn Beck has van jones and the president of seiu on tape too, why do you choose to believe on over the other? I can answer that. because you agree with their opinion.
that simply doesn't make it true, likewise, agreeing with GB or ed(or anyone else) simply doesn't make that true either.
Agreeing with an opinion doesn't make it true, in fact it has more to do with agreeing with one side or the other in the propaganda wars than anything else.
Until we as citizens can overcome the limited to two side argument that is continually presented in the media, we will not see the real truth. There are about 300 million people in this country and likely almost as many opinions or 'sides'. What has and is continuing to damage our country is the spin from our media and leaders that continues to limit all issues to 2 sides. That's what the elite in power wish to do in order to control the citizenry and allow them to continue to steal and cheat their way into wealth, and keep it. Defending either side is defending that syndrome.
"get a lie that Media matters defended?"
"The truth is, despite the constant media chatter about Obama's supposedly falling approval numbers, according to Gallup's daily tracking poll, the president's rating has remained essentially unchanged since mid-August. Meaning, there has been no huge downward movement in the polls in recent weeks or months. But boy, the press sure loves to push that imaginary claim."

That statement on their site after ALL the polling agencies reported a drop or a rise in his popularity over the time period mentioned is a LIE!

I don't place anyplace in polls, but to simply create information out of whole cloth to defend the president is a lie.
The fact is Obama's a big boy, he expects some degree of disaproval and this lie is simply sillyness.

they document the lies.

They have them on tape.

GET IT

Facts are not biased

A quick look of mediamatters homepage shows anyone with critical thinking skills that they are simply a site set up to be anti-fox and anti-rush.
Glenn Beck has van jones and the president of seiu on tape too, why do you choose to believe on over the other? I can answer that. because you agree with their opinion.
that simply doesn't make it true, likewise, agreeing with GB or ed(or anyone else) simply doesn't make that true either.
Agreeing with an opinion doesn't make it true, in fact it has more to do with agreeing with one side or the other in the propaganda wars than anything else.
Until we as citizens can overcome the limited to two side argument that is continually presented in the media, we will not see the real truth. There are about 300 million people in this country and likely almost as many opinions or 'sides'. What has and is continuing to damage our country is the spin from our media and leaders that continues to limit all issues to 2 sides. That's what the elite in power wish to do in order to control the citizenry and allow them to continue to steal and cheat their way into wealth, and keep it. Defending either side is defending that syndrome.
"The truth is, despite the constant media chatter about Obama's supposedly falling approval numbers, according to Gallup's daily tracking poll, the president's rating has remained essentially unchanged since mid-August. Meaning, there has been no huge downward movement in the polls in recent weeks or months. But boy, the press sure loves to push that imaginary claim."

That statement on their site after ALL the polling agencies reported a drop or a rise in his popularity over the time period mentioned is a LIE!

I don't place anyplace in polls, but to simply create information out of whole cloth to defend the president is a lie.
The fact is Obama's a big boy, he expects some degree of disaproval and this lie is simply sillyness.

Go get ONE fucking example from MM where they gamed the facts.
Prove what they say is flawed because they are left wing.

You see its just fine to be left or right leaning if you tell the truth.

Fox lies and MM proves it with documentation.

Document your claim that MM lies.

Les' see_uh heah, m'boy. Smaller government, less taxes, smaller civil service, less intrusion into citizens' lies, while you have supported, m'boy, foreign interventions, larger military forces, increased civil services, deficit spending, greater intrusion into citizens' lives, don't you, House?

You, a neo-con, are much farther to the left, House, because you support the neo-con agenda, because you have supported the Bushies. Your argument don't wash.

they document the lies.

They have them on tape.

GET IT

Facts are not biased

right there, that is from ;
County Fair | Media Matters for America
Go get ONE fucking example from MM where they gamed the facts.
Prove what they say is flawed because they are left wing.

You see its just fine to be left or right leaning if you tell the truth.

Fox lies and MM proves it with documentation.

Document your claim that MM lies.

right there, that is from ;
County Fair | Media Matters for America
I already did.This time I bloldened it.
I have to go for now truth, but I will be back later.
thanks for the conversation, we should continue it. I am enjoying it and hope you are as well, but I have accepted a lunch invitation from a lovely lady, my wife! gotta go, have fun.

Forum List

Back